I went to Fortune town last night to pay my bill... Suddenly I think why people spend a lot of there money to those uncertain technology...
1. Laptop... price are going down every month... the spec. I have I bought it 23000 baht now it's nothing... 13000 baht Compaq is better than mine. Sometimes I think I should buy a new one, but after I graduated, there is no point to have brand new laptop. Apple is interesting sometimes, but after i gave away my iMac to a temple, I have to think again.
2. Cell Phone. Smart Phone, iPhone. BB... I feel great I'm not crazy about expensive phone, my friends push me to buy BB or iPhone or Omnia... they know I can afford it... but as a cheap chick, 2x,xxx for small stuff.. hmm let me think. I will drop it... I will lose it, or some pick pocket will take it from me. So 5900 baht Candy Chat is fine for me.
3. GPS. Why do I need that thing? I think I'm a smart driver, so many times I show my friends that I know roads, short cuts than their stupid GPS, getting lost is for learning a new direction :P
4. DSLR camera, I think I will buy it next year, hopefully.
5. LCD monitor, I saw 20" Samsung 4800 baht, I don't know if I can find cheaper one... 25" was nice 12,000 Baht it's quite expensive for me, and don't know where to put it in my tiny bed room which full of books and cloths, bags, cosmetics...
OK my questions here.
1. How much you spend your money for technology per year or per month.
2. How many time that you replace those stuff with new one.
3. Which one do you like to buy often?