Confident, Positive, Professional Part-Time Sales & Marketing Manager Wanted.

mr_positive

A Confident, Positive, Professional Part-Time Sales & Marketing Manager is wanted to start work a.s.a.p.

The Sales & Marketing Manager will initially work part-time finding customers in Bangkok for professional business English courses.

The Sales & Marketing Manager will be offered a very high commission and depending on their performance will be offered a full-time job as soon as possible.

A high degree of positivity, professionalism and confidence is required, as the customers we seek will be high profile large corporate customers.

The Sales & Marketing Manager will be trusted with a high degree of independence and flexibility.

If you believe you have what it takes to be successful in the world of corporate business training, please contact us a.s.a.p. and tell what you can bring to the role.

• 4 years later...

To clarify, what you want is someone to spend their time and money trying to sell your **** for free.

And, on the remotest chance that they might, you will pay them something.

But, there's a full-time job on the horizon just so long as they can generate enough sales to support their salary.

I assume you know it's illegal to employ a foreigner without a work permit? How about their taxes? Social Security?

Or are you just being a **** trying to get people to work for you for nothing? Selling your crap?

Which is it? Illegal work or being a ****?

Yes, I thought so.

Now *** off and don't show your skanky, cheap-ass face in here again or I'll have you flogged THEN arrested.