Masculine & Feminine Women

Karnie

on this subject... what i find amazing in Thailand is the ambiguity of sexuality in such high numbers.

For example, all the tom boys who are there, ready to pick up the broken hearted girl, and then dote on her every breath and whimper with regular sweet gifts, be her driver, personal assistant, buddy, confidante, lap dog, and whatever else...

Or the woosy, jelly-like young Thai guy, with boofy korean pop star hair do, who will do all and anything for his girl... including remove his spine.

No wonder so much confusion here.

As a sociology dork...

Masculine and feminine are culturally defined topics.

You'd have to elaborate on what you mean by "masuline"

Personally,

physically I am most attracted to petite girls with small frame (hence feminine)... short hair. - a big plus... maybe thats my gay side i dunno why.

emotionally I am attracted to strong, independent, and powerful personality. hence masculine

I cant really deal with needy and insecure girls. I like my girl that is decisive, smart and successful. Have skills that inspire me and keep me on my toes... trying not to fall too far behind.

So what is feminine and what is masculine?

on this subject... what i find amazing in Thailand is the ambiguity of sexuality in such high numbers.

For example, all the tom boys who are there, ready to pick up the broken hearted girl, and then dote on her every breath and whimper with regular sweet gifts, be her driver, personal assistant, buddy, confidante, lap dog, and whatever else...

Or the woosy, jelly-like young Thai guy, with boofy korean pop star hair do, who will do all and anything for his girl... including remove his spine.

No wonder so much confusion here.

:? :lol: :shock: :lol: ("8)")

I don't care as long as she has great gazungas, will dress in kinky outfits, goes like a bunny and doesnt mind me dripping hot wax on her...

:twisted:

Ohhh I know a ¡Ãà·Â just for you!!!

Meets all your requirements.

as I don't read Thai, am hesitant to say 'wow, great' in case that is Thai script for something I might not be interested in!!

I don't care as long as she has great gazungas, will dress in kinky outfits, goes like a bunny and doesnt mind me dripping hot wax on her...

as I don't read Thai, am hesitant to say 'wow, great' in case that is Thai script for something I might not be interested in!!

http://www.thai2english.com/

:)

I'll let you get off easy on that one.

my hesitation was well founded. I may take a pass on that cheers Vlad.

:lol:

she'll be heart broken!

she'll be heart broken!

well, as they say in Kansas; 'tough ****'

what do you guys think about masculine and feminine women? if you can choose which one do you prefer to have them as a girlfriend? why? just curious. 8)

Definately feminin.

Thats kind of the point that men and women are different.

If we were all the men and women how boring would that be!!!!

what do you guys think about masculine and feminine women? if you can choose which one do you prefer to have them as a girlfriend? why? just curious. 8)

Definately feminin.

Thats kind of the point that men and women are different.

If we were all the men and women how boring would that be!!!!

Word

appreciate all comment given and for that i thank you. some of you put interesting point of view and i agree about the balance. to me, i think it's a bit difficult to specifically define masculine and feminine in women. some women can be physically feminie with masculine attitude. hmmm... i need to do some homework about the subject... complicate. :roll: