Anyone in here has serious relationship with ladyboy?

poknarak

many guys prefered to have serious relation with us than women.

Why do you say that many guys prefer ladyboy to a woman?

Have you met many straight men that prefer your company to a woman?

With all the katoey bars that are out there, I'm sure there are plenty that prefer katoeys over women.

question : would you consider a man who is in a relationship with a lady boy as "straight"? or is the guy gay?

Answer : It depends on how one's definition of the word ladyboy. Is ladyboy a term used for effeminate boys? or Is ladyboy a term used for transitioning transgendered? This has been always debatable and misused. However.

A man who is in relationship with a ladyboy (transitioning MTF), he would be a straight-curious or a bi-curious. He is attracted to femininity as well as mentality of female. Gay men are not sexually attracted to transitioning ladyboys, but effeminate gay boys (tud µØê´/ twinks) and muscular males. Eventhough these belong to LGBT community as alternative lifestyles.

question : would you consider a man who is in a relationship with a lady boy as "straight"? or is the guy gay?

Answer : It depends on how one's definition of the word ladyboy. Is ladyboy a term used for effeminate boys? or Is ladyboy a term used for transitioning transgendered? This has been always debatable and misused. However.

A man who is in relationship with a ladyboy (transitioning MTF), he would be a straight-curious or a bi-curious. He is attracted to femininity as well as mentality of female. Gay men are not sexually attracted to transitioning ladyboys, but effeminate gay boys (tud µØê´/ twinks) and muscular males. Eventhough these belong to LGBT community as alternative lifestyles.

Meh and what do you know about it all anyway :P

Damn, that's more complicated than nuclear fission.

Damn, that's more complicated than nuclear fission.

I get the impression that messing around with a ladyboy and getting his/her gender wrong could lead to greater consequences than a fission explosion.

Yep I'm ladyboy and just wonder why many guys preferred to have serious relation with us than women.

All i can say to you is that you won't get your answer right. Not from around here at least. and even if i dare answering your question, it would sound much like a self-promotion, so i rather not.

question: to SweetieBabie or Poknarak

Does Thailand have the biggest population of Trans gender people in the world?

Poknarak just curious what country are you from that ladyboys are not quite accepted?

Ladyboys are human too sweetbabie is a ladyboy and she's very cool. she even writes normal posts. :P:P most of the time..hehehe

Thank you Goodkarma for the question, although i do not need to be reminded of what i am or to the others. Nevertheless, I do not believe that Thailand has the biggest population of Transgendered women in the world. Brazil, for instance, has fairly equal amount and as equally or even more as beautiful or Japan and Korea where the cutest of the cutest transgenders existed. Most Asian are genetically luckier than the others, make it easier to match their physique to emotion onto a social blending stage of transitioning. Europe too, where do transgendered exist, a play called "I am my own wife" on Broadway had demonstrated of difficulty life of a transvestite through the the Nazi and Communist regimes in Germany.

Frequently you see a lot of transgenders try too hard to fit in or even competing with the female born human, as such wearing too much make up or overacting exaggerated femininity. The idea of crossing in genders are in each and every culture in the world, even in the most religious setting as India, they are called 'Hijra'. It's the our culture, Thai culture, that allows to be appear in public and embraced it as a social tolerable, despite of how hypocritically being treated as humor, entertainments or unequally.

It's the our culture, Thai culture, that allows to be appear in public and embraced it as a social tolerable, despite of how hypocritically being treated as humor, entertainments or unequally.

I never understood this aspect of it all. Ladyboys in Thailand are respected in so many ways, yet they get such strange treatment on those comedy shows.

Any idea why that is?

The question in the first place was why men prefer having a relation with a ladyboy before a woman wright.

I dont think thats the case,I do belive when it comes to relationships and sex a majority of straight men want a woman.

When it comes to having a relation as a friend who cares what people are

Sawasdee ka,

Yep I'm ladyboy and just wonder why many guys prefered to have serious relation with us than women.

In my country, it's not quite acceptable. How about your country?

Let share together

Know me more

Gay marriages are accepted by government law in my country....and the people...they voted it....there is no preference....there is only what you choose....

The question in the first place was why men prefer having a relation with a ladyboy before a woman wright.

I dont think thats the case,I do belive when it comes to relationships and sex a majority of straight men want a woman.

When it comes to having a relation as a friend who cares what people are

The OP said that many men prefer ladyboys over women, not necessarily the majority.