**These are selected pictures from album I uploaded on FB**
Firstly, not many pictures and less good ones on my camera because I was busy eating, chit chatting and drinking till forgot to accomplish my duty.
SoBeIt worn out from drinking and less sleeping two nights in a row so felt like zombie late afternoon and due to she is the host of TF dinner event at Shambara on Khaosan Road at 6pm on Nov 20th then being a zombie caused her had to postpone appointment time to be 8pm instead.
We arrived 15 minutes late because of heavy traffic around Golden Mountain as they were having temple fair. The restaurant looks nice and cozy. We didn’t notice that there were TFers who already arrived before us until few second I recognized some faces then we moved to join them.
There were 12 of us who joined dinner together then more of them arrived later on. Various kind of conversations. Food finished very late but taste pretty good. Some of us moved to dance our ass off at The Club after done dinner around midnight.
There were some more TFers joining us at The Club and really great to see them, unfortunately, no pictures proof…..
Few things I learned from TF;
1. TFers who acts like ******* & custards in forum/journal are mostly nice in person.
2. TFers who signed up to event not always show up but those who not sign up often showed up.
3. Most farang here like to eat Thai ***** but some never nor want to eat Thai food even have been living and working here for over 7 years.
4. Thai believes not always right or true; some farang who not drinking nor smoking not always being a sex rabbit.
5. Do not underestimated football fan club especially the most crazy ones – they CAN dance!
6. Do not expect nor have your hope up on lousy event name. LOL
7. Friendship is precious & priceless.