Furniture in Thailand

funky_house

Question

6 answers to this question

I see the egg chair designed by Arne Jacobsen (Danish designer) on the website. That must be faked egg chair. There was a local news in DK some months ago that someone imported the egg chair from TH to DK (an orginal egg chair made by Fritz Hansen company in DK costs from. DKK 6000-400.000, depends on materials) Danish custom cut the chair in pieces in order to inspect if it's original or not. As far as I remember, they said the quality wasn't good, and it was out of scale. The person who imported it got a big fine for that. I don't know if that faked egg chair was from this company, but when I see the egg chair on the website, it makes me think of the news.

Sorry off topic.

no Ikea in Bangkok??

:roll:

Coming to Bang Na in 2012

If you want good designer furniture, the best place is a small shop in Suan Lum night Bizzar, its at the back end, furthest from the Beer Garden.

Those guys are the ****.

They made my 220,000 baht sofa for 45,000 and its better quality than the expensive one, better leather and filled with goose down not fiber.

no Ikea in Bangkok??

If you want good designer furniture, the best place is a small shop in Suan Lum night Bizzar, its at the back end, furthest from the Beer Garden.

Those guys are the sh*t.

They made my 220,000 baht sofa for 45,000 and its better quality than the expensive one, better leather and filled with goose down not fiber.

beej...are you saying they do custom gear to order? I mean, if I take a photo of something I like, they can copy it?

no Ikea in Bangkok??

Those guys are the sh*t.

beej...are you saying they do custom gear to order? I mean, if I take a photo of something I like, they can copy it?

Yup.

Though I'd bet my bottom dollar they already have the design you are looking for, and any material you could imagine to make it in.

email me a photo and I'll let you know, I've browsed their catalog enough to know most of it.