1. 1. what your favorite focal length?

• FF 16mm or crop 10mm
    • FF 24mm or crop 16mm
    • FF 35mm or crop 24mm
    • FF 50mm or crop 35mm
    • FF 85mm or crop 50mm
    • FF 135mm or crop 85mm

no idea really.

now thinking about buying 18-200 because i don't feel like carrying too many lenses when traveling plus there is not enough time to change it and i have missed so many shots >_<~

This is one of the reasons the 24-105L is my favourite lens. It's not cheap cause it can maintain F4 all the way through to 105.

It's the perfect travel lens if you have some spare pennies and don't like changing to much.

But if you really want to put my balls in an iron vice then i would have to say 24mm.. Enough space to tell good story but much easier to earn you a punch in the face.

• 3 weeks later...
no idea really.

now thinking about buying 18-200 because i don't feel like carrying too many lenses when traveling plus there is not enough time to change it and i have missed so many shots >_<~

i've got that nikon 18-200, it's a pretty damn good lens, not too much distortion for such a swiss army knife and reasonably fast.

i also have a 50 mm, which on a d80 is slightly telephoto, but i bought it for its speed not for its focal length.

that's all the lenses i have. probably too many, considering how often i take pictures these days.

• 2 months later...