World Cup 2010.....

beej

For the Winner I'll offer up a bottle of Whisky out of my own Jewish pocket, it'll be paid in person on the 11th July to who ever wins......

the only f**king thing that comes out of ur pocket is the smell of pee !!! :roll:

**** off, you've scallywaged a bottle of dodgy whiskey out of my pocket before!

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was trying to work out how this would work - you could lose yr team in the knockout stages. Is there a joker card, how many transfers allowed and is there the equivalent of gameweeks? Any amnesties when it gets down to the knockouts?

damn u Beej i gotta go learn another set of fantasy rules just when i thought i had sussed the last lot for next season

I know, its gonna be a whole heap of stress, but if the EPL do one for this we'll just change over, no idea how its all going to work.

was trying to work out how this would work - you could lose yr team in the knockout stages. Is there a joker card, how many transfers allowed and is there the equivalent of gameweeks? Any amnesties when it gets down to the knockouts?

damn u Beej i gotta go learn another set of fantasy rules just when i thought i had sussed the last lot for next season

I know, its gonna be a whole heap of stress, but if the EPL do one for this we'll just change over, no idea how its all going to work.

I am very confused but I'm in!

(Also a bit worried about Jay's avatar :shock: )

Let's do it!!! :D

Sorry but women can't win the bottle of whiskey, its the law.

:wink:

Like she even have a chance :twisted:

I don't care about the prize! and I don't drink anyways :D

@ Nico : I know I can't win but at least, I'll make sure I beat some guys hahaha

If you beat me,i will treat you with a celebrity brownie. :wink:

Damn I just went into my Sky Sports account and I had a 22quid free bet, happy days.

So its on an outlandish 9 game accumulator, doubt Serbia will draw with Ghana on the last game, but if it comes through its a welcome 1300 quid return!

Football World Cup Japan v Cameroon Match Result 14/06/2010 15:00 Cameroon @ 11/10

Football World Cup Italy v Paraguay Match Result 14/06/2010 19:30 Italy @ 4/5

Football World Cup Brazil v Korea DPR Match Result 15/06/2010 19:30 Brazil @ 1/8

Football World Cup Spain v Switzerland Match Result 16/06/2010 15:00 Spain @ 4/11

Football World Cup Argentina v South Korea Match Result 17/06/2010 12:30 Argentina @ 2/5

Football World Cup Portugal v Korea DPR Match Result 21/06/2010 12:30 Portugal @ 1/5

Football World Cup Korea DPR v Ivory Coast Match Result 25/06/2010 15:00 Ivory Coast @ 2/9

Football World Cup U.S.A v Algeria Match Result 23/06/2010 15:00 U.S.A @ 8/11

Football World Cup Serbia v Ghana Match Result 13/06/2010 15:00 Ghana @ 9/4

What's the spread on England vs. USA and when is that match?

I want to go watch in a bar and yell "homerun" everytime someone kicks the ball out of bounds.

WTF is out of bounds ??? :roll:

For you?

All respectable girls.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Thats the funniest thing I''ve heard all month, funnier as I know Rob would have been laughing uncontrollably as he wrote it.

I want to go watch in a bar and yell "homerun" everytime someone kicks the ball out of bounds.

For you?

All respectable girls.

Thats the funniest thing I''ve heard all month, funnier as I know Rob would have been laughing uncontrollably as he wrote it.

I had to have an internal laugh ("serious Rob" at the office).

For you?

All respectable girls.

I laughed so hard a little bit of wee came out.

Definitely the funniest Rob comment in my time on TF!!

(Ciaran should think of a riposte in a day or 2 - watch this space)

:lol::lol::lol: