World Cup 2010.....

beej

What's the spread on England vs. USA and when is that match?

I want to go watch in a bar and yell "homerun" everytime someone kicks the ball out of bounds.

WTF is out of bounds ??? :roll:

For you?

All respectable girls.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Thats the funniest thing I''ve heard all month, funnier as I know Rob would have been laughing uncontrollably as he wrote it.

I had to have an internal laugh ("serious Rob" at the office).

:lol::lol::lol: That was very funny Rob. You should get a promotion.....

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to go watch in a bar and yell "homerun" everytime someone kicks the ball out of bounds.

For you?

All respectable girls.

Thats the funniest thing I''ve heard all month, funnier as I know Rob would have been laughing uncontrollably as he wrote it.

Just have business at Siam and Silom pick up again for me, and we'll call it a deal. If it doesn't I won't be able to afford to go and watch any kickball at all!

Damn I just went into my Sky Sports account and I had a 22quid free bet, happy days.

Anyone can recommend a online betting site that allows credit card deposits from bangkok Bank or any Thai Bank. Sky Bet don't have Thailand listed in their countries of residence.

bet365 keeps getting blocked.....

Any ideas?

Damn I just went into my Sky Sports account and I had a 22quid free bet, happy days.

Anyone can recommend a online betting site that allows credit card deposits from bangkok Bank or any Thai Bank. Sky Bet don't have Thailand listed in their countries of residence.

Any ideas?

not sure if any do .... don't forget gambling is illegal here !!! i use betfred, but with my credit card from northern ireland and the billing address is there also. don't know if u could also try that with a UK credit card !!!

i also had a paddy power account, but that keeps getting f**king blocked !!

Any ideas?

not sure if any do .... don't forget gambling is illegal here !!! i use betfred, but with my credit card from northern ireland and the billing address is there also. don't know if u could also try that with a UK credit card !!!

I have looked a few times and havent found one. You can always wire them the money but it just seems too much hassle. If you dont have an offshore credit card then that is the best way. Create an account with a couple of thousand dollars in it, gamble away and hope you dont lose it too quickly.

But it is pretty irritating. I mean it appears that people are still prepared to accept credit from Ireland - how stupid is that.

Any ideas?

I have looked a few times and havent found one. You can always wire them the money but it just seems too much hassle. If you dont have an offshore credit card then that is the best way. Create an account with a couple of thousand dollars in it, gamble away and hope you dont lose it too quickly.

But it is pretty irritating. I mean it appears that people are still prepared to accept credit from Ireland - how stupid is that.

so the best option is to give ciaran all the betting stakes and he will then hand out the huge winnings later?

Any ideas?

so the best option is to give ciaran all the betting stakes and he will then hand out the huge winnings later?

always willing to be of assistance ... especially were huge winnings r involved !! :D:D

For you?

All respectable girls.

Just have business at Siam and Silom pick up again for me, and we'll call it a deal. If it doesn't I won't be able to afford to go and watch any kickball at all!

I am betting that the month of June will see a huge increase in sales from April and May sales! :roll:

Aside from gambling, I'm quite looking forward to it.

I had asked about the Premier League competition you lot have, never actually having done it before and not knowing exactly how to go about it, where to sign up etc, but I'll get it sorted for next season.

And I think I can give you lot a run for your money on this.

I see Beej is offering up a bottle, but how about a side *ahem* wager?

Say 500 baht apiece?

I had asked about the Premier League competition you lot have, never actually having done it before and not knowing exactly how to go about it, where to sign up etc, but I'll get it sorted for next season.

Say 500 baht apiece?

in for a penny in for a pound

Say 500 baht apiece?

500 baht is more than a tenner u cheap **** !!!

Say 500 baht apiece?

Seen the exchange rate recently, in two months it'll be worth about a quid fifty.

Say 500 baht apiece?

Seen the exchange rate recently, in two months it'll be worth about a quid fifty.

it was 47 baht to the pound on tuesday .... happy days ... when i got my job here it was 65 baht to the pound and i agreed to be paid in thai baht !!!!

Say 500 baht apiece?

it was 47 baht to the pound on tuesday .... happy days ... when i got my job here it was 65 baht to the pound and i agreed to be paid in thai baht !!!!

Lucky I don't earn one single satang in Thai baht, was planning on buying a new place here this year but a gaff that last year cost 100k now would cost 150k madness....

I'm gonna stick my neck out here and say that I fancy England for a pretty good start.

2010_england_girls.jpg

The problem with the English is that there are all tight and bouncy at the start but as time passes they quickly get saggy and flop about, lose their format and basically go all pear shapped pretty quickly.

Whereas the brazilians maintain themselves in top shape for a prolonged period.

Say 500 baht apiece?

I seem to recollect it was about 75 a year and a half ago> too bad if your living on your UK pension or life savings in the LOS.

Say 500 baht apiece?

I seem to recollect it was about 75 a year and a half ago> too bad if your living on your UK pension or life savings in the LOS.

back to the football ,spain v holland final