tell the truth? Got BF/GF from internet

imback

ok

I have to ask

what is a slut

a chic who likes sex

If that is so, what the bloody f*cking hell is wrong with that?

I mean I can understand what's wrong with that from a Puritan or Mormon or any of a number of highly devout and truly religious persons point of view.

But from the point of view of a guy who visits TF, what is wrong with that.

two more questions:

Why can't a gal have as many sex partners as a man and remain relevant?

Why aren't women supposed to enjoy sex?

The whole concept of "sluttiness" reminds me of a bunch of Mullahs sitting around in caves in Afghanistan trying to justify the burqa and other f*cked up antiquated attitudes toward women.

Maybe we should start hanging the sluts or stoning them for crimes against chastity.

OH NO.....LOOK OUT! HERE COMES A SLUT!!!! :twisted: :roll:

u man slut!

the only thing that worries me about the abundance of promiscuous behavior are the consequences.

I haven't actually dated anyone from TF, and I've met more friends than lovers. That being said as socially awkward as I am... I am really glad to be here otherwise I'd still be dancing every-night by myself. :)

But now you are out of Thailand and I'm forced to dance alone every night!

:cry:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok

I have to ask

what is a slut

a chic who likes sex

If that is so, what the bloody f*cking hell is wrong with that?

I mean I can understand what's wrong with that from a Puritan or Mormon or any of a number of highly devout and truly religious persons point of view.

But from the point of view of a guy who visits TF, what is wrong with that.

two more questions:

Why can't a gal have as many sex partners as a man and remain relevant?

Why aren't women supposed to enjoy sex?

The whole concept of "sluttiness" reminds me of a bunch of Mullahs sitting around in caves in Afghanistan trying to justify the burqa and other f*cked up antiquated attitudes toward women.

Maybe we should start hanging the sluts or stoning them for crimes against chastity.

OH NO.....LOOK OUT! HERE COMES A SLUT!!!! :twisted: :roll:

u man slut!

the only thing that worries me about the abundance of promiscuous behavior are the consequences.

I haven't actually dated anyone from TF, and I've met more friends than lovers. That being said as socially awkward as I am... I am really glad to be here otherwise I'd still be dancing every-night by myself. :)

But now you are out of Thailand and I'm forced to dance alone every night!

:cry:

Is 'dancing alone' a euphemism?

:?

Well, do tell or living in denial because there are people who making a living off internet from buying/selling toilet paper, music, movies, books, home decors, appliances and job huntings and so on and on. There are millions of people having profile on online dating websites, you're the only one. And maybe in the next next generations, people will be dating aliens from Mars and then we think, heck they're a freak!

Sorry, I just hate Monday :lol:

And drlovelife8

(*) edits himself back to safer waters!

yes sir there was a lot of Sh8t awaiting that post

is that what happened ?? how come his post doesn't show up as having being edited ??? :roll:

I was guessing that the red (*) meant edit

I can assure you it was...

right Moobs?

doesn't show up every time I edit one of my posts

sometimes it only shows up if I've edited it more than once

...replace the word 'edit...with 'shag'...and 'post' with 'ladies'

....and what you are talking about is the word "Slut" in big neon writing appearing like a hallucination in front of your eyes when you meet a woman...

...It's your 'slut radar'....everyman has one......many turn them off...

..Do you?

I don't think they are sluts

they're women who like sex

no different than a man who likes sex

unless one is a boy ******* priest or a boy ******* talib or a misogynist tard like Paul in the New Testament or Muhammad of Islamic fame

then you probably tag women who like sex with the slut label to ease your f**ked up conscience and improve your self esteem

that is all

nothing wrong with meeting someone online.

I met my current gf on the web, on World of Warcraft in fact; she was a Level 95 Warrior Queen, I was a level 113 Technomage. She coveted my Amulet of Birialis from the moment her avatar spotted it across a crowded dwarvish bar, and I could not take my eyes off her Elven armour.

We drank some virtual ale, fought off some low level Orcs and a level 200 Necromancer together and just knew from that point we had to be togther...

:twisted:

I met my current gf on the web, on World of Warcraft in fact; she was a Level 95 Warrior Queen, I was a level 113 Technomage. She coveted my Amulet of Birialis from the moment her avatar spotted it across a crowded dwarvish bar, and I could not take my eyes off her Elven armour.

We drank some virtual ale, fought off some low level Orcs and a level 200 Necromancer together and just knew from that point we had to be togther...

Your starting to sound like New Warrior!

:twisted: :D :twisted:

Just flash back about 7 years ago. A friend of mine, she met her husband online. I knew they chatted... she always talked to me about her guy at that time. She said her guy's dad n' mom were in Korea, he had to be in Thailand cuz of military stuff... something like that.

My friend love him so very much, even he was the liar. Actually, he has nothing. Her dad was very angry when he knew this guy was from the net...

Until today, he never accept this guy to be his son in law.

**slaps Danno with virtual glove**

How dare you Sir.

Pistols at dawn.

(I was being ironic. Oh wait, you're American; never mind, you wouldn't understand)

:wink:

Darnn.. this recalls me with the guy who dumped me because i can make more $$$ than him in FB poker game, since then no one buy me virtual cocktail.. :cry:

How dare you Sir.

Pistols at dawn.

(I was being ironic. Oh wait, you're American; never mind, you wouldn't understand)

**virtual sky kick Iain away from Danno**

How dare you being such an ironic to him

what's matter with having long distance relationship and bf/gf from internet. i never say no that i met my boyfriend on internet..

almost 5 yrs that we're still together. both of us were on tf 8)

I am actually dating a ghost.

I met her on TF also. So we don't have much sex, and I miss the cuddling... touching. Going to places together is difficult since I'm not really sure when she comes and goes. Thai ppl get really freaked out when I tell them about her so we don't get invited to many parties. There are some set backs I miss her during those special moments that you can share in the flesh... but hey its a relationship right?

So shes from the neither world and I'm still a mortal but whose to question love?

She only comes full moon at midnight. But the time we spend together is magical. Ahhh love love love.

How dare you Sir.

Pistols at dawn.

you don't have time to be sky kicking me. Shouldn't you be off somewhere pretending to be smart? :twisted:

How dare you Sir.

Pistols at dawn.

you don't have time to be sky kicking me. Shouldn't you be off somewhere pretending to be smart? :twisted:

You, fool :twisted: , sure i do have time..people who are in their "long distance (virtual) relationship' they dont have to pretend to be smart on their virtual dating, you know ? So, i still have time practise (pretending to be smart) 8) and virtual kick you

How dare you Sir.

Pistols at dawn.

You, fool :twisted: , sure i do have time..people who are in their "long distance (virtual) relationship' they dont have to pretend to be smart on their virtual dating, you know ? So, i still have time practise (pretending to be smart) 8) and virtual kick you

Oh my buddha...

This is a virtual fight topic or what??

BTW, I'm on p'Kus side...

How dare you Sir.

Pistols at dawn.

fool? Was your own comment i was quoting Shakusira. Personally, i am impressed; dont know how you find the time, what with pretending to belly dance, pretending to be funny, pretending to be clever, pretending to be a woman etc etc. For all i know, you may have 2 fb accounts and are pretending to be your own virtual bf. Ah the wonderful pretend world of t'interweb... :wink:

How dare you Sir.

Pistols at dawn.

I prefer sabres (I believe it is my choice

yes; we Yanks are still trying to figure out King George's virtual representation--we get angry when we do not understand :twisted:

Thanks Kus ..do not leave any marks :wink:

How dare you Sir.

Pistols at dawn.

fool? Was your own comment i was quoting Shakusira. Personally, i am impressed; dont know how you find the time, what with pretending to belly dance, pretending to be funny, pretending to be clever, pretending to be a woman etc etc. For all i know, you may have 2 fb accounts and are pretending to be your own virtual bf. Ah the wonderful pretend world of t'interweb... :wink:

:oops:

.. sorry say 'fool' to you, instead of ' Iain the guy who knows too much' (except virtual bf)

btw,you forgot to mention that i also pretending to be busy at work !