what would you do Gf comeback to your country on your visa

bas1973

however, i do also know a few guys who have taken girls out of the bar and completely away from that environment and formed a "proper relationship" and they seem pretty happy !!!

Thumbs up to them.

I reckon it can be done with some. I've met a few intelligent gals out and about in those areas. You can see the spark in their eyes. Some people are just born into sh*t circumstance. Doesn't mean that they can't rise above it.

Excuse me,this is TF, you are not allowed to admit to even seeing a hooker in the far distance let alone hinting at connversation taking place between the two of you.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i just received a pm from 'the girl of the topic' ...She's a bit pissed off and want a go at me for saying that she should get deported. I read the topic again and still agreeing with the comment i made.

Anyhows, I just wanna know if anyone receive a similar pm from this girl cos i wanna know if she's just picking on me bc im a woman.

Well, i just received a pm from 'the girl of the topic' ...She's a bit pissed off and want a go at me for saying that she should get deported. I read the topic again and still agreeing with the comment i made.

Anyhows, I just wanna know if anyone receive a similar pm from this girl cos i wanna know if she's just picking on me bc im a woman.

she's definitely picking on U Pam !!!!

If she's there on his visa and overstays/marrys someone else/arrested/jail/works he's the one who will get f*cked for it, I think thats why he's worried.

Rightly so in my eyes, I'd be worried too, especially if I don't know where she is, who shes with or what shes doing.

Funny how she attacked you

heck !!!! i wish for the same thing to entertain and brighten up my day !!!!

i mean...don't u think its so tf ?

gotta love it !!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

....so i asked if she was really living under his visa, and why... And asked why she decided to pick on me and just me. She answered none of my question. said i was 'don't smart' and blocked me.

Mr Bas, you should get to know ppl a bit more before you decide to bring them over and guarantee their visa.... dont know what kind of human you're gonna encounter, will you?

....so i asked if she was really living under his visa, and why... And asked why she decided to pick on me and just me. She answered none of my question. said i was 'don't smart' and blocked me.

Mr Bas, you should get to know ppl a bit more before you decide to bring them over and guarantee their visa.... dont know what kind of human you're gonna encounter, will you?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hope, wish and pray that Mr. Bas and other hundreds guys would follow ur suggestion !!!

then we all will be living in peace and harmony and the 'W' word shall not be used in this lovely planet any longer !!!

i do smart tho

I hope, wish and pray that Mr. Bas and other hundreds guys would follow ur suggestion !!!

then we all will be living in peace and harmony and the 'W' word shall not be used in this lovely planet any longer !!!

i do smart tho

And to all the GIRLS out there.... Really, if you are still breathing you aint desperate. Thailand has SO MUCH to offer, the brighter hope doesn't necessary require a plane ticket. OMFG have some pride!!!

Im so sick of this ****.

i do smart tho

i don't know .... i think there'll always be lots of wankers on this lovely planet !! :roll: :roll:

i do smart tho

i don't know .... i think there'll always be lots of wankers on this lovely planet !! :roll: :roll:

Man, I'm dumb!!! I thought it stood for Women!

i do smart tho

And to all the GIRLS out there.... Really, if you are still breathing you aint desperate. Thailand has SO MUCH to offer, the brighter hope doesn't necessary require a plane ticket. OMFG have some pride!!!

Im so sick of this sh*t.

You sound like a jaded farang there lol

We are all sick of this ****, thats why we verbally attack it.

Picture2.png?t=1257927041

That's definitely written by the ***** herself!

*****: A woman who sleeps with you for something in exchange, usually money.

Don't know who the woman is but it does seem strange that she should be on TF (not mentioned by the OP) and very weird that she should send you a PM complaining.

I didn't think that ***** - or slut for that mattter - were gender specific terms anymore? I guess by the above definition all of us are whores in one way or another as don't most people seek something ("in exchange") emotionally, in their feelings, physically or mentally when they have sex??

I didn't think that ***** - or slut for that mattter - were gender specific terms anymore? I guess by the above definition all of us are whores in one way or another as don't most people seek something ("in exchange") emotionally, in their feelings, physically or mentally when they have sex??

You're too kind to think of it that way, wait till a skank ho cons your life saving (for instance)... Or your gf decided to become a slut and shags someone else in your bed, Then you'll have a whole new meanings of slut and whores!

I'm just saying as examples.

You're too kind to think of it that way, wait till a skank ho cons your life saving (for instance)... Or your gf decided to become a slut and shags someone else in your bed, Then you'll have a whole new meanings of slut and whores!

I'm just saying as examples.

Well I have had at least one ex farang gf shag someone in my bed in the past but even in my pain and hurt at the time I didn't think of her as a slut. It was an act of confirmation that we needed to end things. (she was at least good enough to change the sheets...)

My main query is that do we not these days call men whores and sluts just as we have mainly used such derogatory terms for women in the past? Granted that due to double standards and sexism women will always be labelled in such negative more easily but I just believe us guys should be called whores and sluts if we engage in such conduct. And it seems to me those terms have a more diverse usuage these days?

In some male circles, eg. some gay communities, being called a ***** or a slut can be seen as a badge of honour.

My main query is that do we not these days call men whores and sluts just as we have mainly used such derogatory terms for women in the past? Granted that due to double standards and sexism women will always be labelled in such negative more easily but I just believe us guys should be called whores and sluts if we engage in ........

whoremongers?

When i talk about a man who's a slut i often use the word 'dirty bastard', 'sleaze bag'....'man *****'... If i call a woman 'dirty bastard', she probably wouldn't get so worked up by it bc it's a term normally refered to a man. Therefore, if i use a manly word to describe my disgusted feelings towards a woman, it wouldn't work.... and vice versa.

On the other hand, when i say to my friend that she's a slut... it doesn't offend her because she IS a slut.

...... and so on.......