what would you do Gf comeback to your country on your visa

bas1973

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

English_Bob decided to propose to Son Amour , but prior to her acceptance SonAmour had to confess to her man about her childhood illness.

She informed Bob that she suffered a disease that left her breasts at the maturity of a 12 year old. He stated that it was OK because he loved her sooo much.

However, Bob felt this was also the time for him to open up and admit that he had a deformity too. Bob looked SonAmour in the eyes and said...

"I too have a problem. My penis is the same size as an infant and I hope you could deal with that once we are married."

She said, "Yes, I will marry you and learn to live with your infant size penis."

SonAmour and Bob got married and they could not wait for the honeymoon.

Bob whisked her off to their hotel suite and they started touching, teasing, holding one another... As SonAmour put her hands in Bob's pants, she began to scream and ran out of the room!

Bob ran after her to find out what was wrong.

She said, "You told me your penis was the size of an infant!"

"Yes, it is..." exclaimed Bob, "8 pounds, 7 ounces"

:twisted:

After a month I've usually broken them anyway.

I know what you are famous for! it has written all over TF :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6aRH6chDns&feature=related

He's famous for his burrito.

Ohhh really !? i didnt know about this one! :shock:

he is also famous for his extremely cheesy nachos...

so make sure he showers before the date. :wink:

Actually i like cheese and nachos ! :wink:

I can get you a discount.

Mate, your have this intelligent, creative & discerning woman who has great musical taste, knows a decent movie and is hot on the dance floor and your only offering a discount!!! :shock:

Methinks an invitation to cook dinner for her, cheesy nachos and all, over a bottle of wine would be more in order. (But try to leave the burrito packaged :roll: ).

Actually i like cheese and nachos ! :wink:

I can get you a discount.

Mate, your have this intelligent, creative & discerning woman who has great musical taste, knows a decent movie and is hot on the dance floor and your only offering a discount!!! :shock:

Methinks an invitation to cook dinner for her, cheesy nachos and all, over a bottle of wine would be more in order. (But try to leave the burrito packaged :roll: ).

Thank you Danny ! you are very supportive :D

and he's very cheap!:x I only want free cheeses and nachos :)