What men want? just sex?

raininsky

This is first time for me to post the topic here. As I work in hospitality service, I met many kind of foreginer who come to Bangkok for Business , holiday or maybe some reason. By the way, last night I had one question with myself about relationship.

One guy contact me and said that tonight his girlfriend will come here and collect room key so he would like to give her name to me. Seem it 's normal if I found that we already had Thai lady name in system but the problem is it's not same name which he gave me.

Finally, he said "That was my gf 's name last night , this is my new gf tonight and tomorrow I will have my new gf again , and I will let you know later!" You can see that's normal for man and it was not my business to know about that. But for me I have some question with the life.

What a couple want after they already be bf & gf? finally, man invited girl to his place " Would you like to see my place? blah blah blah" So which mean all will finish at sex.

As the above message, I just wonder that if that man has many thai gfs. Do thai girls know that he is butterfly? Maybe he lie her and said " Oh darling I will available on Tuesday night only, because many work on Wednesday". And he will use same word with his next gf but just change the date to be avilable on Wednesday nigth instead.

Morover, one word that he said to me before drop his key at my counter, he said " This is the reason that why I came to Bangkok to meet my girls, otherwise I won't to come here!" When he said like that it like he slap my face.

Actually, I know sex is normal for human who attract for each other but I just feel it's not right if we willbe sex toy for man who just want to take advanctage from us like this!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you (we) choose to see bad, disgusting, evil or wrong in the world around us... it's all there for us to see. And the more we choose to see it, the more evidence we build up inside ourselves that this is the way of the world... that this is reality.

But this thinking makes no sense. Because, likewise, if we choose to see all the goodness, all the beauty and good hearts in the world around us, then these things are there for us to easily see all around us also... each and every moment of every day.

Cynic = a person who sees the cost of everything and the value of nothing.

Its all about how you (we all) choose to view our world around us, how we choose to think and feel about that... and what part of ourselves we choose to bring forward into that.

This is what makes our reality.

For me, when I got that situation, it made me think about me in the past when I was with my ex. Still now I have no idea how many gf does he has when I was with him.

Once, I found that he changed his sheet from red color to brown color so I asked him that why you changed your red sheet ? it just 2 days. He said I always to changed sheet every day. Finally, I found his secret photos with young girl , also they had fun on that redsheet before I came to his condo! So I 'm sure that this is the reason why he change his sheet!

Then the reason why I posted here, just wonder what man think!

so you condemn men from your bad experience ? I dated a guy who slept with a ladyboy when I was away... do i curse or wonder if men are all like that ? no.. and I still admire my ladyboy friends

cant blame ur experience but cant use to judge every huMAN being either

Guys who act like that really do get on my nerves.........Grrrr.....hmmm and no not all guys are like that! Defintely not.

True, not all guys are bad. But a lot of bad guys come to Bangkok, just so they can shag lots of girls. The end result is that a high percentage of farangs in BKK are up to no good. A much higher percentage than in most places.

Guys who act like that really do get on my nerves.........Grrrr.....hmmm and no not all guys are like that! Defintely not.

True, not all guys are bad. But a lot of bad guys come to Bangkok, just so they can shag lots of girls. The end result is that a high percentage of farangs in BKK are up to no good. A much higher percentage than in most places.

speaking of yourself , baby ??

have u become one of 'them' ???

ahem !!!!

Ever lived in Washington DC? :wink:

It's one big fuckfest and it ain't only guys doing it.

I get the same feeling in Bangkok. My experience is that there are just as many ladies out on the prowl as men. I am not talking about prostitutes either.

I'm really starting to wonder if I enter into a different dimension that some of the guys who live in Thailand.

There certainly seem to be a lot of women out in Bangkok late at night and they aren't all charging for room service. Some of them are paying for it themselves.

Maybe men on TF spend too much time on TF and haven't really been out there experiencing the ACTUAL Land of Smiles.

I can't count the number of times that I've been approached by women in bars and instead of a "you buy me dink dink'" there was an offer of a drink and then an invite back to their place.

And I'm still alive and still in possession of my wallet and all other valuables.

I'm starting to think that most TF'rs are just a bunch of fat ugly fucks who can't get laid. Maybe that's why the perspective is all the same on here from so many male members.

Many women out there are exactly the same as men when it comes to sex and the dating game.

speaking of yourself , baby ??

have u become one of 'them' ???

ahem !!!!

I'm speaking mainly of the experiences my female Thai friends have had dating farangs in Bangkok (other than me!). Based on that information, I would say that at least 9 out of 10 guys shagging girls in Bangkok are lying and cheating. That's certainly higher than most places, and would seem to support my observation that lots of sleeze bags come to Thailand.

Sure, there are many girls looking for a good time too. But that doesn't excuse the sleezebags, and that doesn't address the OP.

Sure, there are many girls looking for a good time too. But that doesn't excuse the sleezebags, and that doesn't address the OP.

and how many girls here have gigs/teeraks abroad and in bkk yet still knock around ... i don't think any one particular sex can afford to take the moral high ground on this issue.

some ppl r faithful, some like to f**k around .... applies to both males and females. in my (limited) experience some of the worst (or best depending upon ur prespective) here and at home have been female !!! :roll: :roll:

and how many girls here have gigs/teeraks abroad and in bkk yet still knock around ... i don't think any one particular sex can afford to take the moral high ground on this issue.

some ppl r faithful, some like to f**k around .... applies to both males and females. in my (limited) experience some of the worst (or best depending upon ur prespective) here and at home have been female !!! :roll: :roll:

i wanna say i love u but the last line makes me wanna slap you

unless ur into tob joob tob joob LOL

i wanna say i love u but the last line makes me wanna slap you

unless ur into tob joob tob joob LOL

i don't mean it in a bad way .... too often guys label girls who sleep around as tarts/slappers while trying to shag anything that moves themselves. maybe men could do that 20 or 30 years ago, but nowadays (mostly) girls have started to catch up with them !!

I come back and checked my forum. Thank you for all who gave me comments but please do not fight Plzzzzzzzz :P

Yes this is life and this is the world that we live. Eveything is like demand and supply. :). Then we just try to understand and accept . :D

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

if you call this a fight..then you've never met afook

oops

LOL