The Wii

Admin_2

Stop the bus please.

I want a Wii.

that alone merits a lifetime ban...

oh wait.

:? :roll:

Maybe, but I have it on the highest authority, that, despite being a git, I'm also considered a ****.

Which makes me eligible for the specian Admin parole program.

Just as long as I don't upset English Bob, Birmingham Dave, ripped tummy bloke, Japanese Wii enthusiast, Thai night club bar tender come night club manager, spicy park your bike round the back taco tender, grey pantied bloke.

I'm home and dry.

just don't print a page full of the word c**ts; apparently that sort of behaviour is still frowned on (and rightly so) (even though I was ironically trying to illustrate the juxtaposition between an autobot censor that doesn't work and frustration at 2 idiots having a playground moment, or to be exact, lots of moments)

:wink:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop the bus please.

I want a Wii.

oh wait.

Maybe, but I have it on the highest authority, that, despite being a git, I'm also considered a ****.

Just as long as I don't upset English Bob, Birmingham Dave, ripped tummy bloke, Japanese Wii enthusiast, Thai night club bar tender come night club manager, spicy park your bike round the back taco tender, grey pantied bloke.

I'm home and dry.

just don't print a page full of the word c**ts; apparently that sort of behaviour is still frowned on (and rightly so) (even though I was ironically trying to illustrate the juxtaposition between an autobot censor that doesn't work and frustration at 2 idiots having a playground moment, or to be exact, lots of moments)

Ok.

We'll keep that just between ourselves.

Stop the bus please.

I want a Wii.

oh wait.

I'm home and dry.

Ok.

definitely.

thank the gods (and goddesses)(and hermaphroditic deities) for that 'secret chat' button!!!

Stop the bus please.

I want a Wii.

oh wait.

I'm home and dry.

Ok.

definitely.

thank the gods (and goddesses)(and hermaphroditic deities) for that 'secret chat' button!!!

Good call.

Wonder how it works...

Stop the bus please.

I want a Wii.

oh wait.

I'm home and dry.

Ok.

definitely.

Good call.

Wonder how it works...

press 'ctrl', 'alt' and 'x' at the same time.

can you download Wii's games from internet? 'cause I can do that with my (long lost) nintendo DS :D

Not sure about that, but thats what I love the ds, I have over 300 games for it....but everytime I switch it on, I end up playing mario kart. :thumbleft:

Yea, you can. You can burn the ISO files to DVD's but you have to modify your Wii and install the Homebrew Channel and the Gamma Loader before they'll work. It's easily done but not quite as easy as using the R4 card on the DS :)

can you download Wii's games from internet? 'cause I can do that with my (long lost) nintendo DS :D

Not sure about that, but thats what I love the ds, I have over 300 games for it....but everytime I switch it on, I end up playing mario kart. :thumbleft:

Oh....I love Mario Kart!!! :D

Such a great game...that and Bond took up about 20% of my university life!

I'm home and dry.

I'm not a Japanese Wii enthusiast.

and there you sit, wondering why your work has yet to become the toast of literary circles. don't worry you're just ahead of your time.

and i'm on to you. i know that dusty springfield, or a shandy for the ladies, or whatever her name is, is merely the fake profile you use to argue with yourself. give up the charade.

and i'm on to you. i know that dusty springfield, or a shandy for the ladies, or whatever her name is, is merely the fake profile you use to argue with yourself. give up the charade.

Actually mate you're wrong.

Yes, I said it.

It was the crappiest name I could come up with at the time. How was I to know no-one would cotton on.

Yes, I said it.

It was the crappiest name I could come up with at the time. How was I to know no-one would cotton on.

no, YOU are wrong.

you are definitely Iaian's fake profile but you just don't know it yet.

Yes, I said it.

no, YOU are wrong.

Ok

I'll admit it, if you'll admit you're the brains half of English Bob.

Yes, I said it.

no, YOU are wrong.

Maybe I am his fake profile? Or perhaps we are all just figments of your imagination Z?? Flashbacks to too many wasted (in both meanings of the word) nights at film school taking angel dust and watching looped Bergman films.

Yes, I said it.

no, YOU are wrong.

Ok

that's a scary thought...

Yes, I said it.

no, YOU are wrong.

Ok

that's a scary thought...

Well, they gotta be somewhere.

Ok

firstly, if i'm the brains half of TF i qualify for the special olympics, as no one with two brain cells to rub together would even be allowed to read the TF forum, let alone post.

secondly, i can smell the desperation. what an obvious attempt to distract attention... from... the... TRUTH. nice try, haggis munching kilt wearer.

Hey! There's no need for that. Below the belt.

no that part's covered, and we're all thankful you went softcore... THIS time.

English_bob doesn't need brains... not when he's got abs and pecs obviously...

ha. i bet they're airbrushed. hell i'll bet your name isn't even BOB, IS IT???

Ok

firstly, if i'm the brains half of TF i qualify for the special olympics, as no one with two brain cells to rub together would even be allowed to read the TF forum, let alone post.

secondly, i can smell the desperation. what an obvious attempt to distract attention... from... the... TRUTH. nice try, haggis munching kilt wearer.

Hey! There's no need for that. Below the belt.

no that part's covered, and we're all thankful you went softcore... THIS time.

English_bob doesn't need brains... not when he's got abs and pecs obviously...

ha. i bet they're airbrushed. hell i'll bet your name isn't even BOB, IS IT???

Sheeit, I'll take abuse from a Moby lookalike, only when it's deserved. But leave me out of this one!!

:roll:

Sheeit, I'll take abuse from a Moby lookalike, only when it's deserved. But leave me out of this one!!

:roll:

a) "sheeit" is an American expression, not something said by skirt-wearing haggis munchers. obviously fake. who is the American mastermind behind you both?

B) we've never met, i look nothing like this Mooby of which you speak. further evidence that you are a fake profile.

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE