• 9) Face Off
    • 10) Shy smile
    • 11) Doh!
    • 12) My Happy Prius!
    • 13) Little face
    • 14) Who i am
    • 15) Gimme a Cracker!

Easiest choice yet . . . #3, "constant reminder"

Technically perfect, judicious use of color, superb range of depth, and nails the theme.

technically it may be an excellent photo, but it just didn't grab my attention the same way as say #14 or #2 ... having said that i thought there were some great shots this month !!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, some amazing photos this month, 3 is spot on, amazing composition, and goes beyond what qualifies as great photo in alot of ways, especially in the story, 2 is really cool also, i like the subject, and it was good timing, it has a nice mood to it, my other favorite is number 10, the shy smile one, i like the softness of the light at a time of day when that is really difficult, and just something memorable about that photo that stays with you.Thanks to anyone who liked 14, I originally was just going to put the pic of just the homeless man, but it was missing something, and i am a bit of a purist at times, but i really wanted to express something deeper about life on the street somehow, and even though this is a competition, this version of the photo was more meaningful and beautiful to me, i was not sure if it would be understood or not, but thank u to anyone who enjoys it !

wow, some amazing photos this month, 3 is spot on, amazing composition, and goes beyond what qualifies as great photo in alot of ways, especially in the story, 2 is really cool also, i like the subject, and it was good timing, it has a nice mood to it, my other favorite is number 10, the shy smile one, i like the softness of the light at a time of day when that is really difficult, and just something memorable about that photo that stays with you. Thanks to anyone who liked 14, I originally was just going to put the pic of just the homeless man, but it was missing something, and i am a bit of a purist at times, but i really wanted to express something deeper about life on the street somehow, and even though this is a competition, this version of the photo was more meaningful and beautiful to me, i was not sure if it would be understood or not, but thank u to anyone who enjoys it !

em...don't think you're meant to reveal which pic is yours until the comp is over... :)

:oops: Sorry Iain_D, it just seemed normal to respond to comments and say thanks to anyone who liked the pic, i noticed people talk about how they took a pic or whatever during the competition so we can all learn. I wasn't sure exactly when the competition was over, i just read the comments and responded, seemed reasonable, i guess i should have put more thought into the collateral damage. Most people who know me here knew already anyway, but The real reason is i was flushing out who posted some of those other pics.... lol

:oops: Sorry Iain_D, it just seemed normal to respond to comments and say thanks to anyone who liked the pic, i noticed people talk about how they took a pic or whatever during the competition so we can all learn. I wasn't sure exactly when the competition was over, i just read the comments and responded, seemed reasonable, i guess i should have put more thought into the collateral damage. Most people who know me here knew already anyway, but The real reason is i was flushing out who posted some of those other pics.... lol

i blame Hobbes !!! :D:D

Ohh, this is just frigging awesome, it really is.... :evil:

Dude, you are absolutely taking awesome photos but...but...but...(I can't think of anything to say that wouldn't get me accused of being an alter ego of Ciarran I'm afraid).

I was happy for you to finally win one and all you had to do was wait another 2 days....ggrrrr, I'm off to sort out my visa and don't really have the nerve to deal with that right now.

Dude, you are absolutely taking awesome photos but...but...but...(I can't think of anything to say that wouldn't get me accused of being an alter ego of Ciarran I'm afraid).

I was happy for you to finally win one and all you had to do was wait another 2 days....ggrrrr, I'm off to sort out my visa and don't really have the nerve to deal with that right now.

because you took too long time to post the comp and he was out of petience to reveal his talent... LOL

Chill bro. No big deal ....

because you took too long time to post the comp and he was out of petience to reveal his talent... LOL

Chill bro. No big deal ....

I'm trying to but it ain't that hard to understand that voting is anonymous. Otherwise, I'd write the bloody names of the photographers under the pictures myself.

Of course some people may well recognize his style and hence vote for him but for the great majority I wager they have no idea as to which is who's.

Anyway since No. 14 had quite a healthy lead and there are no prizes except bragging rights to be won I would let the result stand as it was (is) since it was a genuine mistake and it is all really my fault for being so late as RichGiRL was so helpful to point out :P, if No's 2 & 3 are ok with this . Please email me on the photo competition email address to indicate how you're feeling about that.

Peace out.

:rr:

Only 1 that doesn't appear staged or posed.

Do ya really think Jake the Hedgehog is a poser?

lol hmmmmmm i dunno. Said he's a regular at bed supperclub.

I hear the Hedgehog has been signed to Emmy Modeling.

bitchy bitchy Beej ..... bitchy bitchy !! :D:D

u still on for pickled liver tomorrow night ... man ure against that dodgy russian side !!! :D:D

Only 1 that doesn't appear staged or posed.

Do ya really think Jake the Hedgehog is a poser?

lol hmmmmmm i dunno. Said he's a regular at bed supperclub.

I hear the Hedgehog has been signed to Emmy Modeling.

bitchy bitchy Beej ..... bitchy bitchy !! :D:D

u still on for pickled liver tomorrow night ... man ure against that dodgy russian side !!! :D:D

Pheww I thought it was tonight, tomorrow is perfect.

I'm trying to but it ain't that hard to understand that voting is anonymous. Otherwise, I'd write the bloody names of the photographers under the pictures myself.

Of course some people may well recognize his style and hence vote for him but for the great majority I wager they have no idea as to which is who's.

Anyway since No. 14 had quite a healthy lead and there are no prizes except bragging rights to be won I would let the result stand as it was (is) since it was a genuine mistake and it is all really my fault for being so late as RichGiRL was so helpful to point out :P, if No's 2 & 3 are ok with this . Please email me on the photo competition email address to indicate how you're feeling about that.

Peace out.

i hate voting for stupid people ... that's why i never vote in elections back home ... look's like i'll have to start doing the same here !! :roll: :roll:

Peace out.

i hate voting for stupid people ... that's why i never vote in elections back home ... look's like i'll have to start doing the same here !! :roll: :roll:

now you wish you could take back your vote and give it to no. 10 instead huh? LOL