TV. Series/ TV. Show

CIA_Andie

Well, Im liking flash forward at the moment...thats kinda cool.....Acutally, i think its more of a case of they leave the end of each episode on a cliffhanger that you have to watch the followng one.

Also glad that heroes has picked back up too.

I thought id get in early on this topic before it gets taken off topic.lol

Still liking Spaced after all these years...A very very well written script. Still finding bits I didnt pick up before.

I tried to watch The big Bang Theory but the canned laughter track got on my nerves too much.

As Peep Show has just finished I gotta mention that as well....Amazed they kept it fresh after 6 seasons.

Love all the amateur talent shows.

So you think you can dance, America's got talent, that other one same same but different, American Idol, America's next top ten model, America's funniest top ten American funny American pet moments, American American's and so on and so on and so on.

Particularly those with David Hasslehoff on the hot birds and that pretentious English git.

Love em.

I've been a fan of FRIENDS, Sex and the city, Gossip Girl, Entourage, Dexter, CSIs, Family Guys etc.

I've always love Chuck Bass and Blair Waldorf from GG.

I'd fall for a guy who look like Vincent Chase from Entourage.

I'm currently addicted to a serie called "True Blood" this vampire character is really hot, even though he's actually 40!

I've been a fan of FRIENDS, Sex and the city, Gossip Girl, Entourage, Dexter, CSIs, Family Guys etc.

I've always love Chuck Bass and Blair Waldorf from GG.

I'd fall for a guy who look like Vincent Chase from Entourage.

I'm currently addicted to a serie called "True Blood" this vampire character is really hot, even though he's actually 40!

I do like Friends, sex and the city and CSIs ^_^

and I think most of the guy in main character that in 40's something years old in the series are hot! :lol: *example coming later* :wink:

Have to agree with Loveday on "2 Guys, a Girl" I have them all on my hard drive, still make me laugh.

Califorication is another one Ive been catching up on. 1st series was good, 2nd is a bit of a let down, so Im struggling with it.

Burn Notice....another feel good show to watch, sun,beach,explosions, drug deals, espionage....cant ask for more.

Going to start watching Dexter this weekend....and maybe Fringe too.