- Let's post some cool fun pics--

unigue_me

Funny Oom -- seen the penguin one before -- cracked me right up. But I don't know how to post pix!!!!!!! -- :oops: :oops: :oops:

Oh U can sign up for the photosbucket.com then generate the code from there na ka! And paste em on. Gonna paste yr own pics? hehehehe :lol: Can't wait to see that!

:roll:

Have some more ....

pic003.jpg

boosays.gif

Ooooohhh apologize my French! hehehe :lol:

forkidswhocantaffordheroin.gif

pic007.jpg

Eddie n kui..we were dating in park LOL! :twisted:

I always knew you where a good b*tch!! woof woof "hey baby need a bone" "cum and get it" A milk bone one that melts in your mouth!!!

yeah! i always good b*tch for you! ur the best asscunt too LOL ...for sure need more bone inside...23 cm PLZ!...btw, good milk?

How about a milk-shake!!! and I would enjoy an assc*unt Butt-face yes that is in my face yummy... anytime LOL... good luck with 23cm you couldn't handle a thai guy lol....

Funny Oom -- seen the penguin one before -- cracked me right up. But I don't know how to post pix!!!!!!! -- :oops: :oops: :oops:

Oh U can sign up for the photosbucket.com then generate the code from there na ka! And paste em on. Gonna paste yr own pics? hehehehe :lol: Can't wait to see that!

:roll:

Have some more ....

pic003.jpg

boosays.gif

Ooooohhh apologize my French! hehehe :lol:

forkidswhocantaffordheroin.gif

pic007.jpg

kid_hardlove.gif

Miss you

imissbeingwithyou.gif

• 2 months later...