I'm Leaving soon

Drowsy_Piaw

DrowsyThaiGirl

What you do is up to you ultimately. I left here and came back, and I like to think I have made some contacts who will hopefully make visits to Bangkok and Thailand pleasant for me. Don't delude yourself into thinking you will find love here, that probably won't happen. Use it to get to know people and please not everyone is a faker

i will let you all member tell about me. pls tell me what u think about me!!! i just want to remove my profile and then i will disappear on this site. cuz i dont pretending. pls let me know !!!!!

just leave if u want to...but dont let other members make u choose to stay or leave...

aww why will u leave? is there something bothering u nong sao?? is anyone make u feel bad? u r so good na.. i likes u a lot so dont leave na ja stay here

nobody makes me feel bad P nun, i just boring

u can always sent some suggestion to admin on how to make this site less boring

DrowsyThaiGirl

What you do is up to you ultimately. I left here and came back, and I like to think I have made some contacts who will hopefully make visits to Bangkok and Thailand pleasant for me. Don't delude yourself into thinking you will find love here, that probably won't happen. Use it to get to know people and please not everyone is a faker

i know everyone is not faker but maybe they are pretender. but i didnt use this site to find love, i use this site to looking for new friends. :arrow:

i will let you all member tell about me. pls tell me what u think about me!!! i just want to remove my profile and then i will disappear on this site. cuz i dont pretending. pls let me know !!!!!

just leave if u want to...but dont let other members make u choose to stay or leave...

aww why will u leave? is there something bothering u nong sao?? is anyone make u feel bad? u r so good na.. i likes u a lot so dont leave na ja stay here

i dont mean i'm bored with the site, i just boring to have fighting on here. i can see it everyday

nobody makes me feel bad P nun, i just boring

u can always sent some suggestion to admin on how to make this site less boring

I think you're a valuable member here. You're posts are amusing and funny and I think of you as being part of TF and would absolutely miss you if you left! So I hope you stop thinking about leaving and stay around here! Really!

Hmm.. I'm not sure that what you mean.

Any way .. Just do what you want on this site. It's just a site. Don't worry .. who cares!! I left before then I knew, nobody cares even if I leave again!

Yes, you left before, Liebe but it's not true that nobody cares (you can't deny that) and if nobody cares about you, how come you've been in the top five for the past two weeks?

You too are an important part of TF and if you left again there would be a hole that could not be filled by others. Maybe like babyloup_sin you have haters too. I don't know. But fcuk them! They are a small minority!

I think you're a valuable member here. You're posts are amusing and funny and I think of you as being part of TF and would absolutely miss you if you left! So I hope you stop thinking about leaving and stay around here! Really!

i have decided i will not remove my profile :D

yeah, i agree with khun lung n also liebe feeli ng,

is pety u n me, sometimes i want to leave away coz i dun

happy some act, issued n also disappointed times, but now i

still here, even some of my gang also left already, if u ask me why??????????

Then i will say, i agree like what khun lung say.....f...off.

coz i still can have friends in here, dun even take it serious,

i'm also a serious ppl, but pls be bare mind,

HUMAN CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT A FRIENDS N ALSO THE FRIENDS WHO

CARE OF U.

let's take it this way.

DUN WORRIED, BE HAPPY.

CHEERS. :D:lol: :!: :?: :arrow:

am i special????????? how come?? 8)

You're special because you fit into the strange mixture of people that make up TF. It takes special and crazy people to really be a part of this web site, and you're one of them.

I joined a TF party event earlier tonight and it was very fun and a lot of laughs! Crazy people? Yes! Boring people? No! They are TF people and that's why you're special too!

You're special because you fit into the strange mixture of people that make up TF. It takes special and crazy people to really be a part of this web site, and you're one of them.

I joined a TF party event earlier tonight and it was very fun and a lot of laughs! Crazy people? Yes! Boring people? No! They are TF people and that's why you're special too!

kk khun_lung good to hear u have fun :wink: :D

I hope you're sincere about that, just as I was sincere about my reply to your first post. TF is a special community, and you're special too!

U r very special 4 me DArling !!!!!! Coz u r my darling :oops:

:wink: :lol: :wink: you are always my sexy darling :wink: :lol: :wink:

What a guy! read enough of someones posts etc... you get a better picture of the kind of person they are, no wonder you popular here K/L I will be happy to get to know you more and buy you a drink when I finally get to LOS.

I hope you're sincere about that, just as I was sincere about my reply to your first post. TF is a special community, and you're special too!

U r very special 4 me DArling !!!!!! Coz u r my darling :oops:

:wink: :lol: :wink: you are always my sexy darling :wink: :lol: :wink:

I'm not that kind girl hehehehe

U r more sexy DARLING !!!!! :oops: