Top Ten party places in Thailand.

drlovelife8

Question

21 answers to this question

Despite 'issues', I still like Bed Supperclub - and the food is outstanding.

I had one of my best nights ever at Q Bar with 5 lovely girls about 3 years ago. They were pissed off with guys hitting on them, so every time a guy wandered over, they would pretend I was their boyfriend... much fun.

Hate Slim - too busy.

Same for Tokyo Joe's Funky Dojo.

Tunnel is dirty and cheap looking.

Glow - too small

Divas - so small it's closed down.

Climax (formerly Spice) - too loud and dark... I don't mind the hookers, but I wanna be able to see what they really look like!

Lucifer's in Patpong has reopened... anyone been?

Not been to this place since it re-branded itself. What time does it open & what is the entrance fee for farangs?

thx.

Can't help you, sorry... it's only worth going to after 2am and I never pay to get in - not even sure if there IS a door fee. There shouldn't be for such a dive.

Damn.

I knew I chose the wrong profile pic.

Climax (formerly Spice) - too loud and dark... I don't mind the hookers, but I wanna be able to see what they really look like!

Not been to this place since it re-branded itself. What time does it open & what is the entrance fee for farangs?

thx.

Same as for Thais, Aliens, and gays in cheeescloth.

But watch out for that 10% loading for woofters.

(JHC!)

thx.

Same as for Thais, Aliens, and gays in cheeescloth.

The last time I was there, TG's went in for free. I assume that was the bait for us farangs. :wink:

Despite 'issues', I still like Bed Supperclub - and the food is outstanding.

I had one of my best nights ever at Q Bar with 5 lovely girls about 3 years ago. They were pissed off with guys hitting on them, so every time a guy wandered over, they would pretend I was their boyfriend... much fun.

Hate Slim - too busy.

Same for Tokyo Joe's Funky Dojo.

Tunnel is dirty and cheap looking.

Glow - too small

Divas - so small it's closed down.

Lucifer's in Patpong has reopened... anyone been?

I haven't been but my mate went and said it was wicked. He did neck 2 pills and pull a cracker though so it isn't the most unbiased opinion.

He did neck 2 pills and pull a cracker though so it isn't the most unbiased opinion.

translation please!

He consumed 2 tablets most probably comprising members of the amphetamine or phenylamphetamine families then managed to leave with a most attractive young lady, therefore his opinion is more likely to be a positive one.

:)

He did neck 2 pills and pull a cracker though so it isn't the most unbiased opinion.

translation please!

He consumed 2 tablets most probably comprising members of the amphetamine or phenylamphetamine families then managed to leave with a most attractive young lady, therefore his opinion is more likely to be a positive one.

Hahaha. You know, you sometimes get so used to slang, that you forget that there are other english speakers that don't have a clue what it means.

I understood that perfectly, but I haven't a clue what some of these youngsters are saying on the streets nowadays.

translation please!

Hahaha. You know, you sometimes get so used to slang, that you forget that there are other english speakers that don't have a clue what it means.

I understood that perfectly, but I haven't a clue what some of these youngsters are saying on the streets nowadays.

Wow.

:shock:

I really had no idea what that meant. Kids these days!!

translation please!

To swallow two tablets of MDMA, lose control, find a stunning woman, nail her all night long.............. such factors can leave an impression on the quality of the venue.

think my translation slightly more accurate as there is little chance that the pills were pure or even mainly mdma, but more likely comprised a mixture of members of the amphetamine/phenylamphetamine family with a possible soupcon of other substances.

:lol:

FOR BANGKOK these are the places I'd recommend below places separated by area

Sukhumvit soi 11

Bed Supper Club

Nest at Le Fenix Hotel

Cheap charlie

Sukhumvit soi 20

Scratch dog at Windor Hotel (for after party)

Suhumvit soi 23

Narz (for after party as well)

Glow

RCA

Slim/Flix

Route66

Thonglor/Ekkamai

Funky Villa

Muse

Jet

Demo

Wip (for after party)

Cliq <-- my friends own this place and its for after party

Ratchada

Butter Butter

Inch club

Silom/Sathorn

Vertigo at Banyan Tree Hotel

Sirrocco at The State Tower

Tapas

Kaosan Road

The Club

Gazebo

Bombay blue

I think I might have to make a journal to describe how I feel towards each party places here :P

FOR BANGKOK these are the places I'd recommend below places separated by area

Sukhumvit soi 11

Bed Supper Club

Nest at Le Fenix Hotel

Cheap charlie

Sukhumvit soi 20

Scratch dog at Windor Hotel (for after party)

Suhumvit soi 23

Narz (for after party as well)

Glow

RCA

Slim/Flix

Route66

Thonglor/Ekkamai

Funky Villa

Muse

Jet

Demo

Wip (for after party)

Cliq <-- my friends own this place and its for after party

Ratchada

Butter Butter

Inch club

Silom/Sathorn

Vertigo at Banyan Tree Hotel

Sirrocco at The State Tower

Tapas

Kaosan Road

The Club

Gazebo

Bombay blue

I think I might have to make a journal to describe how I feel towards each party places here :P

go for it May! :D and add your personal touch too :wink: