Resonance and Depth or Beauty and , your choice?

PSA

Resonance and Depth, a real soul mate or Shallow Beauty within an insubstantial relationship, what do we really long for?

There should not be such a polarizing choice but it often seems that stark.

Yes.. I know this is another crass topic; but hey, they always go down well so please be kind I am delicate you know.

Resonance and Depth, a real soul mate or Shallow Beauty within an insubstantial relationship, what do we really long for?

There should not be such a polarizing choice but it often seems that stark.

Yes.. I know this is another crass topic; but hey, they always go down well so please be kind I am delicate you know.

It really depends on where you are at in your life. Shallow beauty is fun for a short period, but most people would get bored and move on to another shallow beauty pretty quickly.

Wash, rinse, and repeat until ready for a real soulmate.

I'm fairly easy to please...I'm a sucker for a beautiful smile.... so intelligence and a sweet smile and i'm good to go...I've done the date the hot bimbo thing...the girl literally thought that George Clinton was the US President!! She was so hot I let it go... it lasted a week and I had to get out...

Make my funk the P funk...

I have a system.

A nice face is all well and good............ but.............. for every point her face scores, her hot body will score two.

This means that I choose an amazing body with a rancid face over an amazing face with a flabby-pooh body.

As for brains and the rest, if she isn't hot, I am not gonna date heranyway.

If she is pig-****-thick with looks and body......... Well I could probably ignore the thick ****.......... for a night.

I once watched 9/11 on the way back from Samet with am amazing hottie. When Gorge Bush came on she said " who is that?" Followed by my stunned silence.

I replied "He is the King of England and Sweden together"

She then said, "Oh, Is England and Sweden the same place"

Stunned slience by me............ Lucky I had already shagged her or I would have had to put up with that crap for a few more hours back in BKK.

Needless to say, I didnt call again.