Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Treborz

Back to Pavcman's fight on the 13th.

I won't be surprised to see either fighter win.

154lbs is quite high for his frame. He will be dwarfed, saying that, when he is on form he shocks the **** out me with his speed and reflexes, but it can't go on for ever, can it?

Iremember people being blown away when Hearns went up to light heavy from welter. Seemed impossible at the time. Holyfield, light heavy to cruser to heavy, Jones and toney middle to heavy. This one is nuts though. Those guys we lanky at the lower weights and bulky at heavier ones, pac man seems at his limit and his opponant is ******* big (although Mosley kicked up his a**hole so who knows).

He cycles well so he might be able to do it.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to Pavcman's fight on the 13th.

I won't be surprised to see either fighter win.

154lbs is quite high for his frame. He will be dwarfed, saying that, when he is on form he shocks the sh*t out me with his speed and reflexes, but it can't go on for ever, can it?

Iremember people being blown away when Hearns went up to light heavy from welter. Seemed impossible at the time. Holyfield, light heavy to cruser to heavy, Jones and toney middle to heavy. This one is nuts though. Those guys we lanky at the lower weights and bulky at heavier ones, pac man seems at his limit and his opponant is f*cking big (although Mosley kicked up his a**hole so who knows).

He cycles well so he might be able to do it.

i think moving up the weights has helped Pacman as he seems to have retained his speed and increased his power .... i've read somewhere he was struggling to make the weight at the lower weights .... however i would have thought 147 lbs would have been his limit !!!! hope i'm wrong as i love watching him fight !!!

although Jones went up to heavy he was never really a true heavyweight and only really went up because the heavyweight division was so weak at that time he really fancied his chances .... at middle/ super middle he was supreme at his peak, but just carried out that bit too long !!! i remember him getting absolutely f**king robbed at the seoul olympics. i think he actually got fighter of the tournament even though he didn't win gold !!

The closer it gets I keep thinking, gotta be Pac, but then I think 'how much f*cking weight can he keep putting on before it fucks him, then I see that Pac negotiated a 150lb weight limit.

Light Middle weight is 154lbs. This fight is closer to welter weight than light middle. What a f*cking farce.

I recall when Ray Leonard negotiated a 173lbs weight limit for his double weight title fight with Donny Lalonde. People were up in arms saying he did it to get the other chap drained.

Pac, by doing this, the hardcore fan knows what's up. You don't want Marg to have an extra 4 lbs, I wouldn't either, but you hurt your legacy a bit with these repeated catch weight demands. I won’t recognize your achievement as a genuine world title win, not that you will give a f*ck with an extra 12 million in the bank

The closer it gets I keep thinking, gotta be Pac, but then I think 'how much f*cking weight can he keep putting on before it fucks him, then I see that Pac negotiated a 150lb weight limit.

Light Middle weight is 154lbs. This fight is closer to welter weight than light middle. What a f*cking farce.

I recall when Ray Leonard negotiated a 173lbs weight limit for his double weight title fight with Donny Lalonde. People were up in arms saying he did it to get the other chap drained.

Pac, by doing this, the hardcore fan knows what's up. You don't want Marg to have an extra 4 lbs, I wouldn't either, but you hurt your legacy a bit with these repeated catch weight demands. I won’t recognize your achievement as a genuine world title win, not that you will give a f*ck with an extra 12 million in the bank

yeah ... if he wants to fight light-middle fight at the proper weight ... it's a f**king nonsense these catchweights .... unfortunately Manny is the one who's calling the shots !!!

yeah ... if he wants to fight light-middle fight at the proper weight ... it's a f**king nonsense these catchweights .... unfortunately Manny is the one who's calling the shots !!!

I was thinking, with Pacs HGH & roids and Margs loaded gloves histories, who is the worse cheater, whos gonna cheat first????

I know we aleady did this one, but he didn't go all that way up on protien shakes alone. His head has also inceased in size (supposedly impossible naturally at his age) and he even admitted it on ESPN.

I was thinking, with Pacs HGH & roids and Margs loaded gloves histories, who is the worse cheater, whos gonna cheat first????

I know we aleady did this one, but he didn't go all that way up on protien shakes alone. His head has also inceased in size (supposedly impossible naturally at his age) and he even admitted it on ESPN.

well the big difference is it's never been proved that Manny is on anything illegal, whereas Margs has been caught with the loaded gloves !!!

also Mayweather has climbed the weights just as much as Manny .... and Roy Jones went from middleweight to heavyweight !!

it's a lot easier to go up the weights over time (within reason) than it is to come down them. however, eventually u may end up fighting someone who is just too big and too strong even if they r not as good a boxer/fighter !!!

well the big difference is it's never been proved that Manny is on anything illegal, whereas Margs has been caught with the loaded gloves !!!

also Mayweather has climbed the weights just as much as Manny .... and Roy Jones went from middleweight to heavyweight !!

it's a lot easier to go up the weights over time (within reason) than it is to come down them. however, eventually u may end up fighting someone who is just too big and too strong even if they r not as good a boxer/fighter !!!

Weight gain is to do with frame, body type and proportion.

Mayweather probably does use, but he hasn't climbed weights as much as Manny.

Manny turned pro at light FLY weight and 106lbs. He was young so you can add some weight with naturally going up. He is now fighting at 150 lbs, no loss of speed, no loss of power, much more power if anything, enlarged head (he admitted to. Absolutely no body fat. Various careers away from boxing.

Refusal to provide random blood tests.

It all points to PEDs.

Mayweather turned pro at super feather, that's 5 WEIGHT CLASSES higher than Manny.

Do I think he both use.... Yes. I think almost ALL top 10 fighters in boxing and mma use something.

Do I think it's wrong..... No. The gear should be legal as far as I am

concerned.

Gayweather seems more built than Manny for weight gain too, I believe it has slowed him down however and his style of fighting refelcts this with less movement and economical flurries along side game plans which go for points wins. Manny is mowing through massive welters!

I think Manny is better and can beat Gayweather at this stage in their careers, hopefully he can beat Margo too.

Also, look at other significant weight gainers. Duran got flabbier, Leonard got flabbier, Hearns too (and he was really tall). Holyfield, busted for HGH, look at the body! Jones, busted for steroids, Toney (surprisingly when you look at him) busted for roids.

Champs will do anything to win. And if they do it well, they should be clean by the time the piss test comes.

Pick it. Pac on points... I hope, I have $220 bucks on this

Now get this mismatch over and bring on the Klitschkos (if they have the balls)

:)

it was Haye who pulled out of a signed fight with one of the Klitschkos because of "injury" !!!!!!! :roll:

Haye, 15 stone 12lbs in his last fight against John Ruiz in April, weighed in at just 15st and half a pound, by far his lowest weight as a heavyweight and more than three stone lighter than Harrison at a huge 18st 1.5lbs.

Going to be far too quick for Harrison......Haye in round 7 @ 12/1

Now get this mismatch over and bring on the Klitschkos (if they have the balls)

:)

it was Haye who pulled out of a signed fight with one of the Klitschkos because of "injury" !!!!!!! :roll:

very true; but there seems to be a lot of ambuguity from both camps; Klitschkos say they are offering a 50-50 fight contract, Haye says they are not. Unless they release the paperwork to the media who knows?

:roll:

that was f**king awesome !!!!! absolutely f**king brilliant !!! well done manny !!! :thumbleft:

And the rest!....What a performance by the greatest fighter Ive seen in years if not in my lifetime as a boxing fan. The fight should have been stopped in the 11th, Margarito was a mess and taking too much punishment but would he fk go down!!

He actually fought a good fight and as Manny said, he hurt him ONCE.....But jesus just how good is the Pacman??

that was f**king awesome !!!!! absolutely f**king brilliant !!! well done manny !!! :thumbleft:

And the rest!....What a performance by the greatest fighter Ive seen in years if not in my lifetime as a boxing fan. The fight should have been stopped in the 11th, Margarito was a mess and taking too much punishment but would he fk go down!!

He actually fought a good fight and as Manny said, he hurt him ONCE.....But jesus just how good is the Pacman??

Manny was almost begging the ref for the fight to be stopped in the 11th from what I read...amazing.