Dirty jokes

amarone

• 4 weeks later...

Interview for an appointment as public servant:

(I)nterviewer: Are you allergic against something?

(A)pplicant: Yes, against coffee, so I don't drink it.

I: Very good, that's some points on your list. Have you been serving in the military?

A: Yes, I was stationed in Iraq for two years.

I: Excellent, that's some more points. Did you suffer any injuries there?

A: Yes, a landmine blew off both my testicles.

I: For your application, that's perfect. You get the job and will start next Monday. Working hours are from 8am to 4pm. So you can arrive around 10am.

A: I thought work starts at 8am?

I: Yes but we are public service. The first two hours we are just drinking coffee and scratching our balls but for you, that's not possible.

Interview for an appointment as public servant:

(I)nterviewer: Are you allergic against something?

(A)pplicant: Yes, against coffee, so I don't drink it.

I: Very good, that's some points on your list. Have you been serving in the military?

A: Yes, I was stationed in Iraq for two years.

I: Excellent, that's some more points. Did you suffer any injuries there?

A: Yes, a landmine blew off both my testicles.

I: For your application, that's perfect. You get the job and will start next Monday. Working hours are from 8am to 4pm. So you can arrive around 10am.

A: I thought work starts at 8am?

I: Yes but we are public service. The first two hours we are just drinking coffee and scratching our balls but for you, that's not possible.

a) It's not dirty

B) It's not funny

(please stick to the funny pics thread; you manage to do quite well in that) ; )

Oh, oh! Where did the Teutons live and where is nowadays Austria? But maybe this is in revenge for the "Whisky", who knows...

Teutonic or Teuton(s) may refer to:

The Germanic peoples (also called Teutonic in older literature) are a historical ethno-linguistic group, originating in Northern Europe and identified by their use of the Indo-European Germanic languages, which diversified out of Common Germanic in the course of the Pre-Roman Iron Age. The descendants of these people contributed to ethnic groups in North Western Europe:Scandinavians (Danes, Swedes, Norwegians, Icelanders, and Faroe Islanders, but not Finns and Sami), Germans (including Austrians).

Stick that in your schnitzel Herr Dummkopf! :lol::lol:;-)

Tell this to a Bavarian (from which tribe most of us Austrians derive from regarding the germanic roots) and he will make you swallow a liter of beer including the glass and maybe even his chair!

But the Bavarii were still a Germanic tribe, and their history really only goes back to middle ages time.

And Bavarians tend to be all talk anyway... ; )

• 3 weeks later...