What do YOU want for Christmas??

Geee

You missed it....Right when you left, Europe starting to play dirty...even their "captain" was coughing right before players were about to take shots!!

Is this typical European dirty play...or do they just do it when EB leaves?

No... it's typical.

But when I left, Europe already had an unassailable lead. I'd just beaten your best player.... in singles and doubles.

And you were in a foetal position in the corner of the room crying, "What happened to 16-0 that I predicted? It's as flimsy as a 2 metre sea-level rise projection!"

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how come you think that chinese manufacturers will ever produce responsible and sustainable toys...ts, ts, sorry sweetie, but that is humbug and wishful thinking. The latest tests have shown that at least the model Mr. Squiggles is sweet but toxic..more than 1000 toy dealers in Germany have refused to sell it because of its harmful elements - hamster free zone :D

how come you think that chinese manufacturers will ever produce responsible and sustainable toys...ts, ts, sorry sweetie, but that is humbug and wishful thinking. The last test have shown that Mr. Squiggles is sweet but toxic..

then do not buy from Chinese manufacturers. !

oh...

the MANUFACTURERS say it's safe, and of course they do not have a vested interest and would never, ever bend the truth a little.

lol.

Ok, it has passed the safety tests, in some cases by a very narrow margin, but kids' toys should always pass with flying colours not narrow margins.

:D

how come you think that chinese manufacturers will ever produce responsible and sustainable toys...ts, ts, sorry sweetie, but that is humbug and wishful thinking. The last test have shown that Mr. Squiggles is sweet but toxic..

then do not buy from Chinese manufacturers. !

come on, dont be childish. Face the facts. Life doesnt only consist of fashion and toys. Not to buy from chinese manufacturers would be a shot in your knee. As long as they dont act like crooks and use toxic crap material for toys, they are welcome. I am thankful for independent tests, for a free press and for people having clear minds not to buy s**t

i want Europe to beat Rest of the World at pool !!!! :D:D:D

Wait... deja vu... didn't we already do that?

Sorry I missed the after party!

You missed it....Right when you left, Europe starting to play dirty...even their "captain" was coughing right before players were about to take shots!!

Is this typical European dirty play...or do they just do it when EB leaves?

FFS .... how pathetic can u get ... it was already 15-10 at that stage !!!!

wasn't my fault they allowed smoking inside that bar ... and only proved u don't have the bottle to play at that level !! :D:D

Hmm lets see....

- 1 way ticket to Bkk - first class for a change

- Perm Residency Thailand

- A job which at least could half resemble my current salary

- To find love again .. its been way to long

and for everyone else to get what they have asked for.. :)

Agree with you there..only one Id change is instead of "a job which could match you current salary"

Id ask for a **** ton of money.lol

whatever happen to better to give than receive??

the best gift is the one you give...

Just Kidding..

I want a new ROLEX Platinum Full Pave DIAMOND PEARLMASTER.

:lol::lol::lol:

You can get one on Silom for 2,000 baht!

Less than 1,000 at Pratunam!

Oh, wait . . . the one with diamonds might be 1,200 . . .

Please santa,

don't let anyone from TF get me my christmas gift.

Ok, it has passed the safety tests, in some cases by a very narrow margin, but kids' toys should always pass with flying colours not narrow margins.

:D

:shock: Good lord, how did we ever survive then with all the toys with lead paint, small parts that could come off, driving in cars without car seats, riding bicycles without helmets???

Don't get me wrong, I do agree that products should pass safety tests & that no manufacturer should knowingly produce anything using harmful materials, but lets not just assume that if a product does not pass with "flying colours" that people will get harmed by the product.