BKK airport passport control.

funky_house

on a flight back from singapore one night it was extra quiet and the woman clearing my passport was confused with the many visas and stamps and extensions, work permit extentions etc. so i offered som assisstance finding info.

one thing led to another and I asked her for her phone number.

we had dinner and a two night stand. she was cute and not half bad. just wanted to sample a farang with no strings attached. i made her wear her uniform the second night :)

What kind of uniform?

latex.jpg

my condoms dont look like that.

and she was damn cute in her Immigration uni with the skirt and everything. :) I have seen her only once since although I look for her queue everytime I come heh heh

Talking about BKK airport passport control for Thai ppl who have 2 passports (2 nationalities)..

In Sweden (I guess all over the world actually, for Thais who live abroad) we got the annoucement from Thai Embassy that

From now on.. all thai who has 2 nationalities.. they have to choose only ONE passport to travel from the abroad country untill arriving Thailand..

What Thai ppl do in the old day was like..

Leave Sweden - show Swedish passport.

Arrive Thailand - show Thai passport..

Leave Thailand - show Thai passport.

Arrive Sweden - show Swedish passport.

So.. now it is the big issue for Thai women who married with farang (or having farang bf) that.. "Will they choose to have 2 nationalities or not..?"

Thai law about the nationalities is in "Grey Area"

It said that Thai ppl allowed to have ONE nationality only

but it didnt say that "Having two is wrong either"

But anyway.. it is alot to talk about in this issue..

Just a tip for farangs who have Thai gf and want them to have more nationalities..

To get married or having more nationalities and all that.. it effects a lot in the term of buying land, inherite properties from parents and so on in Thailand...

So.. read more info about these things is always a plus!

Talking about BKK airport passport control for Thai ppl who have 2 passports (2 nationalities)..

In Sweden (I guess all over the world actually, for Thais who live abroad) we got the annoucement from Thai Embassy that

From now on.. all thai who has 2 nationalities.. they have to choose only ONE passport to travel from the abroad country untill arriving Thailand..

What Thai ppl do in the old day was like..

Leave Sweden - show Swedish passport.

Arrive Thailand - show Thai passport..

Leave Thailand - show Thai passport.

Arrive Sweden - show Swedish passport.

So.. now it is the big issue for Thai women who married with farang (or having farang bf) that.. "Will they choose to have 2 nationalities or not..?"

Thai law about the nationalities is in "Grey Area"

It said that Thai ppl allowed to have ONE nationality only

but it didnt say that "Having two is wrong either"

But anyway.. it is alot to talk about in this issue..

Just a tip for farangs who have Thai gf and want them to have more nationalities..

To get married or having more nationalities and all that.. it effects a lot in the term of buying land, inherite properties from parents and so on in Thailand...

So.. read more info about these things is always a plus!

its never gonna be a big deal. they can threaten all they want. they wont be able to change it. so many many countries face the same issues. many countries say you can only have one nationality. but they cannot control what valid passport you use to travel, as long as it is valid.