Farang in Thailand VS. Farang outside Thailand.

Chatty

Ohh it's 4 pages now?

Thks thks for your opinion kha...I'm in Chiangmai now and I will have no place to stay again.

Before I get myself in trouble I wanna say thank you for your opinion, cuz I live in Thailand only, I never leave abroad. So I have no idea about how difference of farang here and farang there.

And please don't blame my friends cuz they said from their perceptions. I think they have seen farang in Kao saan Road and Sukhumvit.

I still believe Diamond is always diamond no matter what it get through, have been through... it will never change. Same as human.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I am disagreeing with you here. The way I read your post is that you agree that the environment changes the person. To some extent yes... for example Thailand made me more patient, less aggressive and I have better control of my temper because having those qualities is counter productive to living here. But this hasn't made me adopt any of the negative characteristics. Even you have said that you do not cheat on your girlfriend, meaning you haven't adopted the culturally acceptable mia noi and gik practice.

What I am trying to say here is living abroad doesn't give anyone the right to become an a**hole by western standards. It's like saying saying something like "well, I grew up in a western society where but now I live with the UGUHA tribe and they eat people, so it's ok for me to be a cannibal."

I KNOW you are disagreeing with me - but you're doing a lousy job... Your parallels are not logical. When I said environment changes people, it doesn't mean I will become a strict Muslim or a cannibal - although I might empathise with them more if I spent enough time living amongst them.

The point is moot whether it's RIGHT for guys to behave badly in Thailand, it's a fact that many do...

Neung's original question referred to the quality of farang in Thailand. My argument stems from two points.

1) Thailand attracts many whoremongers.

2) Many good guys turn bad after arriving in Thailand.

Hence 1+2 = a low proportion of good guys to bad guys in the expat population.

Whether or not you or I have been corrupted is irrelevant - more guys are affected negatively than aren't.

Ohh it's 4 pages now?

:wink: Not a simple question--no simple answers And its TF :wink:

Before I get myself in trouble I wanna say thank you for your opinion, cuz I live in Thailand only, I never leave abroad. So I have no idea about how difference of farang here and farang there.

It is at least as crazy and unpredictable out here in Farangland Neung !!1

always a gamble! keep taking chances!

Actually, I am disagreeing with you here. The way I read your post is that you agree that the environment changes the person. To some extent yes... for example Thailand made me more patient, less aggressive and I have better control of my temper because having those qualities is counter productive to living here. But this hasn't made me adopt any of the negative characteristics. Even you have said that you do not cheat on your girlfriend, meaning you haven't adopted the culturally acceptable mia noi and gik practice.

What I am trying to say here is living abroad doesn't give anyone the right to become an a**hole by western standards. It's like saying saying something like "well, I grew up in a western society where but now I live with the UGUHA tribe and they eat people, so it's ok for me to be a cannibal."

I KNOW you are disagreeing with me - but you're doing a lousy job... Your parallels are not logical. When I said environment changes people, it doesn't mean I will become a strict Muslim or a cannibal - although I might empathise with them more if I spent enough time living amongst them.

The point is moot whether it's RIGHT for guys to behave badly in Thailand, it's a fact that many do...

Neung's original question referred to the quality of farang in Thailand. My argument stems from two points.

1) Thailand attracts many whoremongers.

2) Many good guys turn bad after arriving in Thailand.

Hence 1+2 = a low proportion of good guys to bad guys in the expat population.

Whether or not you or I have been corrupted is irrelevant - more guys are affected negatively than aren't.

dude i just like disagreeing with you.

Put a man in a warm cheap city full of easy hot p*ssy wanting to f*ck.........

Put a man in a cold dank expensive city full of fat women that are harder to f*ck...

errrrr

Is it not BLINDINGLY obvious why guys cheat more here?

That's because most guys are like that..

Some guys they dont care as long as there are holes!

Maybe that is why.. it is hard to find a "Diamond" as P'Neung mentioned.

Hey, I wouldnt mind if my bf **** a cheap *****..

As long as he doesnt cheat on me....

Ps. Agree with Vlad..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Put a man in a cold dank expensive city full of fat women that are harder to f*ck...

errrrr

Hey, I wouldnt mind if my bf f*ck a cheap p*ssy..

so ur bf f**king a cheap ***** isn't cheating on U ?? what exactly would u define as cheating ??

because most (if not all) of my exes would have cut my **** off for f**king a cheap ***** !!!

errrrr

Hey, I wouldnt mind if my bf f*ck a cheap p*ssy..

Ps. Agree with Vlad..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree, but you missed something. If the girls din't lie down so easily, the guys wouldn't BE ABLE to **** around so easily.

Do you have any idea how easy it is to get laid in Tapas, the Tunnel or RCA?

And you really wouldn't mind your BF ******* low class, low end cheap hookers as long as he told you????? WOW

Will you be my GF?

I'd say i'd be a lot less likely to cheat on a hot thai girl as opposed to an average western girl.

Your environment will alter anyone. Just logical- take something simple like what you eat for breakfast. How many of you farangs based in Thailand still eat cornflakes in the morning?

I agree, but you missed something. If the girls din't lie down so easily, the guys wouldn't BE ABLE to f*ck around so easily.

Do you have any idea how easy it is to get laid in Tapas, the Tunnel or RCA?

And you really wouldn't mind your BF f*cking low class, low end cheap hookers as long as he told you????? WOW

Will you be my GF?

I have no idea how easy that is..

And.. as far as Im with my bf.. he never f**ked cheap hookers yet..

It is the matter of choosing a bf.. I guess..

But as I said.. If he wants to **** cheap hookers.. I wouldnt mind as long as he tells me..

Will I be your gf'?

Do you suck ***** and take it up the ass?

If not, I have to pass..

Actually Neung, I think your friends make a valid point.

Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya seem to have plenty of lowlife farangs. There are plenty of guys who chose to live in Thailand because of the availability of cheap prostitutes and easy access to girls.

I would guess there is a greater proportion of 'bad guys' in Thailand, than there is 'back home'.

If you wish to date farang guys, you should tune your radar into the 'bad boy' signs. Also, ask yourself a question... why date farang guys? Why not Thai guys? I hear from lots of girls that Thai guys play away from home, drink a lot and don't respect women...

... but that sounds a lot like plenty of farang guys I meet.

Actually I'd be interested in the answer... why do some Thai girls date farang guys exclusively. It can't just be the money - there are plenty of rich Thais out there.

Anyway... without wishing to hijack your forum... maybe you have a better chance meeting a 'good guy' in his home country... but you live in Thailand.

Usually Three "D" type of girls particularly date Farang, Drink, Drug and Dance. Those 3D girls only targeting farang, you know why? A good Thai guys do not date those kind of 3 D girls, by the way I am not Thai.

Isn't it a bit silly to make generalizations about people?

There are good people and well... nice uncles and grandpas that let it all out

at Nana, etc. You should never judge a book by it's cover.

I seriously doubt their location makes any difference either, other than perhaps the ugly "farang" might have it a bit more difficult in their own countries.

Who gives a f?

I hear there's free beer at Charlie's?

Isn't it a bit silly to make generalizations about people?

There are good people and well... nice uncles and grandpas that let it all out

at Nana, etc. You should never judge a book by it's cover.

I seriously doubt their location makes any difference either, other than perhaps the ugly "farang" might have it a bit more difficult in their own countries.

Who gives a f?

I hear there's free beer at Charlie's?

location doesn't make a different. just because you are in prison, doesn't means you are surrounded by bad guys...

All generalizations are false.

Usually Three "D" type of girls particularly date Farang, Drink, Drug and Dance. Those 3D girls only targeting farang, you know why? A good Thai guys do not date those kind of 3 D girls, by the way I am not Thai.

so a non-thai, asian guy with no good thai friends, living in australia is able to tell us exactly what type of thai girls date farangs !!

well done ... an early contender for dickhead of the year 2010 !!! :roll: :roll:

so a non-thai, asian guy with no good thai friends, living in australia is able to tell us exactly what type of thai girls date farangs !!

well done ... an early contender for dickhead of the year 2010 !!! :roll: :roll:

Actually, I think he has a valid point.

My wife used to be an alcoholic, ya-baa smoking, party girl when we first dated.

She gave it all up of course when we first found out she was pregnant :P

PMS?

Plz take you pills and stay away from the computer for awhile plz..

Btw,

Good Thai guys...?

Where can you find them?

Jatujak Soi 4?

Let's put it in perspective . . .

I think of myself as a nice guy. Hey, even a few people who know me might describe me as one. I have never, ever, ever cheated on any woman I've been serious with. Never.

That said, I've always known that if I got married to a Thai girl here in Thailand we would have to move back to the US or somewhere in Europe if I wanted to keep that non-cheating streak up. There's just too much temptation and too many opportunities. It's not in my nature to cheat but I also know that if you put a drink or two in me and put a beautiful woman in front of me that it's not easy.

On the other hand, thinking that finding an overseas guy is going to solve your problem is framing the question wrong. Many of the nice guys that a Thai girl seeks aren't trolling Thai online dating forums looking for an overseas girlfriend. There's still a stigma in the west concerning Thai brides and a "nice guy" probably wouldn't want the baggage of having people thinking he married a mail order bride.

So even meeting a guy overseas narrows down your pool of men to guys specifically looking for Thai women. And why would those guys be specifically looking for Thai women unless they've already spent time here or one of their friends married a Thai lady (after spending some time here) and wanted the same thing?

If you want to meet a nice guy overseas, it's similar to the advice I give guys who want to meet a nice Thai girl, you have to spend some time over there. You can probably meet a lot of nice guys in London if you lived there or spent some time there. Many of those guys would never go on the internet looking for a Thai girl though. Same for Los Angeles, NYC, Paris, Rome, Frankfurt, etc.

That doesn't mean you can't meet a nice guy online or even one that lives in Thailand. But it does mean that restricting yourself to only guys who live overseas seems a bit pointless since they're really the same people.

:D

I never look at any problem generally...When I told my friends that I am going to TH, they all told me; lucky u, u got a lot of sex...

So, many ppl think that going to TH mean going to "male sex paradise", and maybe this is key problem...for me, as "tourist" I would like to visit temples, architecture, beautiful seaside....and pretty girls I have back home also...why should I go so faraway for meeting a hooker?

So, I think that changing of people depends on each individual person...I pass thru bloody civil war and see how some human become an animal...but I also seen how many good people become a better and noble human being under very horrible circumstances.

Nobody have right to judge about other people"s behaviour.

Guest Cartier

Can't speak for all people but my general observations of the months ive been in asia is that the white people here are lowlifes who cant score in their country of origin. They get more attention than they are used to which turns ''some'' of them in wild animals :lol:

Can't speak for all people but my general observations of the months ive been in asia is that the white people here are lowlifes who cant score in their country of origin. They get more attention than they are used to which turns ''some'' of them in wild animals :lol:

or maybe your hangin in the wrong areas yourself :P