Buddha boxes.

Stramash

I know there are various models available in Singapore ... walk around Waterloo Street (opposite the "Kwan Im Temple" ..... there are many shops selling such).

BTW, one gadget may come with 2 to 4 different hymns. Each costs about 250 asto 300 bht (S$10 to S$15) in Singapore. Comes in different shape and sizes.

You may also find some in statellite towns like Jurong, Toa Payoh, in shops selling Chinese Taoists prayers materials.

Cheerio

Sue

I recently got a Gristleism sound generator and was showing it to my mate. He told me it reminded him of Buddha boxes he had seen in Shanghai.

I was wondering if there was anything similar in Thailand as I want to get hold of a couple/few.

Cheers!!

Pretty cool, though I don't think I've ever seen one before.

However, it looks like something you could find at MBK or in Chinatown.

If anyone comes across them In Thailand, or indeed are in Shanghai or Singapore and see them, please pm me. Want to get at least 2 or 3 of these for an experimental music project we are doing. If anyone can get hold of them, am willing to transfer payment to you as well as postage

Although it would be simple enough to copy or create samples on music software and hardware, the idea is to have a range of 'noise generators' in conjunction with a live drummer, guitarist and a theremin.

Cheers

If anyone comes across them In Thailand, or indeed are in Shanghai or Singapore and see them, please pm me. Want to get at least 2 or 3 of these for an experimental music project we are doing. If anyone can get hold of them, am willing to transfer payment to you as well as postage

Although it would be simple enough to copy or create samples on music software and hardware, the idea is to have a range of 'noise generators' in conjunction with a live drummer, guitarist and a theremin.

Cheers

I'll try and make it to MBK tomorrow...if I see them I'll pick up a couple for you.

Cheers

I'll try and make it to MBK tomorrow...if I see them I'll pick up a couple for you.

muchos grassy ass

:lol: