Tf motorcyclists, Anyone in Bkk have a big bike?

Justin_Bkk

Question

Im looking to meet up with other foreigners (or Thais) in Bkk who have big bikes.

Just for rides out of the city on weekends.

Im currently running a modified Honda VRF400.

Im especially looking for people with sports bikes who know how to ride them properly, as I like to ride quickly, and dont like to wait for other riders to catch up all day.

Let me know if you would be interested in riding together and we can get something arranged.

Maybe we can make it a regular TF event.

6 answers to this question

Hi there,

No that many bikers here on TF, that live in BKK and have big sports bike. You should join a bike club here, that way you'll have rides here and there every now and then.

I ride mostly with these guys: www.devil-bike.com

Here's a group if you want to stick to other farangs: www.secretsoi.com

Oh, btw I'm free every day, and ride almost every day. So let me know if you want to try to keep up with me... :-)

Tom

Hi

Thanks for the info Tom. I will check out the two bike clubs, thanks for the links. I'll also give you a shout for a ride sometime.

Just got a Honda VFR last weekend. I've got a few things I need to do to it first before I take it out of the city, but should get everything finished within a couple of weeks.

What are you riding Tom?

Hi

Thanks for the info Tom. I will check out the two bike clubs, thanks for the links. I'll also give you a shout for a ride sometime.

Just got a Honda VFR last weekend. I've got a few things I need to do to it first before I take it out of the city, but should get everything finished within a couple of weeks.

What are you riding Tom?

Not his Yamaha...he crashed that one.

Hi

What are you riding Tom?

Not his Yamaha...he crashed that one.

...but it too is a rice-burning sushi-wrapper.

:twisted:

Tom

I would be interested if you can put me in contact with any decent bike shops/mechanics in Bkk, especially if he knows his way around a VFR.

I'm handy with a spanner and do a lot of work myself, but don't have the tools or the time for some jobs.

Im in the Lat Prao/Ratchada area of Bkk, know any around here?

Many thanks.

Justin