Aroi in Soi 11 (Sukhumvit)

Chatty

Question

Since I go to the fitness at Am. hotel... I always feel super hungry after I work out. I try to search for a good restaurant with reasonable price.

I like Kinneree, but I think have tried every dished I wanted to try... it's quite boring to me now. Old German beer house, food was ok... but it's pricy for me, I can't eat there everyday.

I don't wanna try street food there... quite scary, my stomach isn't that strong. grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Any idea? you might know some good place around Sukhumvit soi 11 :D

7 answers to this question

Limoncelo Pizzeria I like... its on a small soi off behind Contrazi.

Rosabeing and Zanzibar maybe closer and do ok thai food.

YES!

Limoncelo is great...had dinner with a good bang bang friend there last month. Rosabieng has great Thai food and a nice atmosphere as well...though a but touristy because of the location.

They usually have a decent band on around dinner time as well.

Limoncelo Pizzeria I like... its on a small soi off behind Contrazi.

Rosabeing and Zanzibar maybe closer and do ok thai food.

Limoncelo is great...had a good bang, bang with a friend there last month. Rosabieng has great Thai food and a nice atmosphere as well...though a but touristy because of the location.

They usually have a decent band on around dinner time as well.

By chance I had diiner with a friend at Limoncelo tonight and both of us had not been there for over a year. Still great food and I always enjoy the ambience and desert options. (Similar to the 'new' JapAmerican guy, if one feels a bit amorous then upstairs has a good corner :wink: . I recommend the strawberry and cream desert post the event.)

Zanzibar used to be a fave but it has dropped off in the last couple of years.

bCool, I imagine that CBs might give you a discount if you can handle the 'Supreme White Man' that hangs out there..... :lol: