Big eye contacts.. attractive or not?

PeeMarc

Guys... what do you think of this 'big eye' trend?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Guys... what do you think of this 'big eye' trend?

• Attractive
    • Not attractive
    • Give me a beer... I dont care

ANGEL+BROWN.jpg

I want to know what guys think about this fashion trend.

I'm seeing a lot of Thai girls in party pics wearing these, usually with irritated looking red eyes, zombie white powder faces and way too much make-up.

Perhaps 1 in a 1000 do look good. But the other 999 just look like fashion victims and try-hards.

I find it really gross and stupid... but that's just me.

Maybe a lot of guys really like them and find them attractive. I don't know.

Whats your view?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the same sentiments as you, Marc. It looks like they are trying way too hard.

The best makeup and accessory girls know how to do it so that it looks natural...as if they aren't trying and are just plain good looking. Makeup should just enhance her natural beauty...Those contacts can look outright scary at times.

trends are tough to resist. much like dressing up each other (woman for women, as I think they dress more for each other than "a man")

and the woman in the pic looks very nice...

but where any make alters your health or true self...

cannot support that..show your individuality --good features and flaws --

we need to recognize each other in the morning :oops:

Whats your view?

This trend has been around for couple of years now and not going anywhere soon.

I don't wear them. I am afraid of eyes infection. They are fun for wearing for short period of time, but they are NOT for every day wear. They should be worn only less than 6 hours a day. I used to wear regular color contact lenses out of curiosity and experiment in high school. Blue/ Green/ Brown/ Gray only to find out that i look stupid having blue eyes and a bit intimidating. I love make-up. I do not care the amount of make-up as long as the person know how to and look good.

I think this girl manages to look nice with good application of make-up / fancy contact coordination

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMeESV6PNG8

These 'big eyes' contact lenses are supposed to create the 'doll' look. Popularized by Japanese/Korean fashion trend as well as "Cosplay" manga replicated and the infamous 'Blythe' dolls. (google), even most recent the look displayed in Lady Gaga video.

Having said that, i dislike having conversation face to face with a person wearing these big eye lenses. They say eyes are window to the heart, it's sorta true.

ANGEL+BROWN.jpg

I'm seeing a lot of Thai girls in party pics wearing these, usually with irritated looking red eyes, zombie white powder faces and way too much make-up.

Perhaps 1 in a 1000 do look good. But the other 999 just look like fashion victims and try-hards.

Whats your view?

She looks like she has just been goosed.

ANGEL+BROWN.jpg

Whats your view?

She looks like she has just been goosed.

Or is experiencing some surprise anal sex...

:twisted:

fc8caa65dba287106a7a4d20500a35d6.jpgca7e3bffef5b941b3359af497c9edd7e.jpgf515636d2cc47b39ed61d87bd8b45425.jpge8320ac1616668e89a3174cfb4a89b21.jpg39e52c8bcbc6e5dbd4274a7b9676024a.jpg

for me i think its ok i not really like it or wear it all the time depend on mood but big eyes very poppular in Korea and korean look cute becoz big eyes and then some thai just copy it :D its depend on trend and fashion sometime very hard to a guy to understand ja :D lady born to be a fashionista lol :P ÃÂÒ¡à»ç¹¼Ùé¹ÓῪÑè¹Ãà ÃÔÃÔ :lol:

Whats your view?

In reality women are wearing these coloured contacts as they are soaked in various breezer flavours to make the guys look better!

Personally, I dont mind the red eyes, white powdering skin and excess make up as long as she is a vampire and is going to nibble my neck a little.

Whats your view?

In reality women are wearing these coloured contacts as they are soaked in various breezer flavours to make the guys look better!

Personally, I dont mind the red eyes, white powdering skin and excess make up as long as she is a vampire and is going to nibble my neck a little.

Big eyes (in or out) remember---- it is how you look in the cool of the morning on the pillow next him---- of course you then have a real home field advantage :wink: :wink:

Since I'm a girl and into the fashion I think all girl like to be cute or look better but as you said above some of those look like the victims of the fashion and I agree because they should know the limit "not too much and not too less"

But for me I'm usually wear contact lens because my eyes arent that good since I was early teenage but I dont wear those BIG EYES :shock: because my eyes are big enough or maybe too big and if I wear them I'd probably look like JuOn. I dont put much white powder too because if I do that I'd be so pale like a real corpse.

unsafe to play with those big eyes contact lens...

I wouldn't buy them or wear them for sure. I don't even wear normal contact lens... my friends said I shouldn't wear glasses cuz it made me look like a nerd.. I think what's the hack... just let it be.

I don't wanna be fashion leader or fell in "Fashion Victim"

yeah I bought many cloths, shoes and bags... but I search for only the ones which suit me.

I wonder why girls just wanna look like dolls if they are human.

In my opinion, it look scary to me...

Too much make up = Mai Aroi !!!!!

that's right, KL. Don't eat the make up.

Anyway, i think it is psychologically thing with the Asian with naturally small eyes, slant eyes people love to make fun of, Asian girls would do anything to make eyes appear bigger, big eyes contact lenses, false lashes, surgery. damn if you do, damn if you don't. Many fads come and go, some we love to love and love to hate. I'd vote for big eyes instead of eyeballs tattoo, that's for sure.

Anyway, i think it is psychologically thing with the Asian with naturally small eyes, slant eyes people love to make fun of, Asian girls would do anything to make eyes appear bigger, big eyes contact lenses, false lashes, surgery. damn if you do, damn if you don't. Many fads come and go, some we love to love and love to hate. I'd vote for big eyes instead of eyeballs tattoo, that's for sure.

Well nice eyes certainly can be an excellant feature for a woman some might need a little help I suppose --- But; I would have to say in general, asian eyes are a very attractive look! ...never understood why they might be considered "funny" :roll: I think it give y'all a nice edge on Western girls :D

Well nice eyes certainly can be an excellant feature for a woman some might need a little help I suppose --- But; I would have to say in general, asian eyes are a very attractive look! ...never understood why they might be considered "funny" :roll: I think it give y'all a nice edge on Western girls :D

So I should be pround of my small eyes and short eyelash then?

So sad no one can see them thru my glasses.

So I should be pround of my small eyes and short eyelash then?

So sad no one can see them thru my glasses.

Asian eyes are gorgeous. Whatever is different and exotic is digable...grass is always greener on the other side...

be proud that we have eyes to see our beatiful world or ugly things in this world too ,,no matter small or big

:shock: big eyes ^^

You are right ja... but i'm afraid if you wear those "Big Eyes" contact lens you will not have eyes to see the world.

Actually, I have heard if we don't have any problem with your sight, shouldn't wear contact lens, cuz they direct contact to our eye lens and they are so sensitive. They might get infection. How can you trust contact lens from local market?