Admin_2

How often do you work out?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you work out?

• Everyday
    • A few times a week
    • Honestly? Maaaaybe once a week
    • Beer to mouth, back to table. Repeat.

Who here works out regularly? Sexercising doesn't count (for most human beings).

I love this time of year because I can run outside without dying of heat exhaustion within 5 minutes. I've got a tiny closet of a room that I somehow made into a usable fitness center, which is all I need. I've got heart disease allll over my family history, so it's important on many levels for me.

Running clears my mind and actually makes me more productive. I have more energy to do other things and don't feel like a complete waste if I'm just sitting around the house all day. Yoma also loves a good run as well.

What about you?

Finally in a nice new condo building which has a great setup.. running machines overlook the totty in the pool which is always a plus. I hate exercise, but now i'm getting into it a little more each day. I can see the weight falling off which is a bonus.

The only trouble with the gyms in condos is general lack of experience of the equipment.. lots of Thais running barefoot on treadmills and slamming the weights down and pretty much breaking everything in sight cause they have no idea...

Sorry but true

Not sure what you mean... can you upload to utube?

I did.. but the video was rejected after awhile.

The reason was.. it was inapproapriate..

You could also make a new one for Valentine's Day!

Glad to hear that there are some physically active TF'ers out there. Belly dancing is a form of exercise too!

Not sure what you mean... can you upload to utube?

I did.. but the video was rejected after awhile.

The reason was.. it was inapproapriate..

Youtube was worried that people might copy you and cause themselves serious spinal or brain injury? :wink:

Or was it due to what you were wearing,.......or perhaps not wearing?

I went to fitness like 2 years ago at Cal. fitness, I think the staff there just nothing but annoying. So I canceled my membership.

I stopped doing any exercise for a year, just played badminton with my friends sometimes then i gain my weight and got sick so many time. Then my workplace provide a fitness for staff... but 3000 staff with a small fitness room isn't enough, I was so sick to wait 'til my turn to use those machine... and I can use only 20 mins, which isn't enough, i need atleast 45 mins.

Think about jogging at Lumpini park, but problem is there is no place to change... and if I sweat, I shouldn't get it MRT. yuck!!

Then I found a fitness which suit me, not far from my workplace, reasonable price with a swimming pool+ jacuzzi. I like to swim because it's no sweat... :P

wanna tried squash but no partner, and that place always busy.

I might try a yoga class again soon, I hope...

Actually, I haven't hear anything about belly dance class from p'Kussie, it's quite good exercise actually. I eat less than I do cuz of Belly dance class.

I'm thinking about trying Hip Hop... Wanna join but don't wanna get heart attack, lol.

You could also make a new one for Valentine's Day!

Glad to hear that there are some physically active TF'ers out there. Belly dancing is a form of exercise too!

Dear Japamerican

It will not gonna be excercise dance on Valentine's day ..

more like strip dance instead.. :oops:

Ohohoh, who's the lucky personal trainer?!

I've been way to inactive. So much that when locking my keys in my car I decided to walk the 3 miles home to get the extra set. I turned down a few ride offers on my cell. I needed a walk and I enjoyed my time out in the world. Besides my fingers on my guitar I'm way to inactive and will look for more outings !

I was surprised at how shocked people were that I wanted to walk like 2-3 miles is so far ??

I .

Actually, I haven't hear anything about belly dance class from p'Kussie, it's quite good exercise actually. I eat less than I do cuz of Belly dance class.

I'm thinking about trying Hip Hop... Wanna join but don't wanna get heart attack, lol.

Announcement

To bCool's belly dancing fans

The belly dancing class on Feb has to be cancelled due to the organizer who arranging the class more prefer younger attendances :? , which are now registered to the class for beginner level 12 attendees already. But we don’t give up, we will pursue to Hip Hop dance class which will open on March. Keep your eyes open, and stay tune.

Cheers, bK (dancing org. representative)

:D

I .

Announcement

To bCool's belly dancing fans

The belly dancing class on Feb has to be cancelled due to the organizer who arranging the class more prefer younger attendances :? , which are now registered to the class for beginner level 12 attendees already. But we don’t give up, we will pursue to Hip Hop dance class which will open on March. Keep your eyes open, and stay tune.

Cheers, bK (dancing org. representative)

:D

àÃÒ¨ÃÔ§´Ô¾Õè

For Hip Hop dance I should bring oxygen tang along... àËà àËÃ

• 2 weeks later...