They are gorgeous!

SoBeIt

give me a break... my a-hole got pretty sore at the mo. :sweatdrop:

I told you not to play with the kitchen tools..

Who know that damn Electric Pepper Mill could hurt this much!!!! I tot the vibrate pressure would help to penetrate smoothly..... oOh silly me.

Try the washing machine on spin cycle, I'm told its even better if the load is un ballanced :wink:

Who know that damn Electric Pepper Mill could hurt this much!!!! I tot the vibrate pressure would help to penetrate smoothly..... oOh silly me.

Try the washing machine on spin cycle, I'm told its even better if the load is un ballanced :wink:

Go on... more detail pls. :lol:

Go on... more detail pls. :lol:

Whatever penetrative device your using, I thought the accepted wisdom was to digest a bit of amyl first?

The first lady(boy) in a blue dress looks great

nice teeth and nice smile :wink:

agree...but she/he still using the mens toilet!

no, they f*cking don't.

Woooh!!! Knew THAT was coming!!!

Good one Tonia.

I used to have a problem with a ladyboy I employed in a bar... when she dressed up she looked like a girl.

But on days where he didn't dress up and just wore jeans and a T-shirt, he looked like a dude with shoulder-length hair. (I know I am mixing pronouns, but I'm doing it on purpose)

On girlie days, I allowed her to use the ladies' toilet.

But on manly days, I wanted him to use the men's toilet. But he never got it - although he FELT like a girl in all clothes, he looked like a guy using the ladies' bathroom and some girls didn't like it.

I used to have a problem with a ladyboy I employed in a bar... when she dressed up she looked like a girl.

But on days where he didn't dress up and just wore jeans and a T-shirt, he looked like a dude with shoulder-length hair. (I know I am mixing pronouns, but I'm doing it on purpose)

But on manly days, I wanted him to use the men's toilet. But he never got it - although he FELT like a girl in all clothes, he looked like a guy using the ladies' bathroom and some girls didn't like it.

You are what you present yourself to the world. and people should threat you according to your preference.

It's simple. If they look like girls, they should use ladies room. If they look like boys, they should use gents room.

It is tough when you are in between transitioning.

I do think that 'Tom-boys" should be using gents room. Since they are the primary suspect for sexual threat to women in toilet beside men, NOT the ladyboys.

I am also quite surprised that there are not many FTM TS in Thailand.

You are what you present yourself to the world. and people should threat you according to your preference.

It's simple. If they look like girls, they should use ladies room. If they look like boys, they should use gents room.

I do think that 'Tom-boys" should be using gents room. Since they are the primary suspect for sexual threat to women in toilet beside men, NOT the ladyboys.

yeah... I'm still waiting for supreme entity rooms to take a dump :( I don't belong in lady or gent rooms :roll:

i'm not sure of the reasons behind it, but it would seem that TS usually tend to be MTF rather than FTM and not just in thailand !!

Not exactly, but it seems like MTF are outnumbered FTM, i assume the cause of female sexual fluidity, they could go back and forth. However, FTM are actually plentiful in western countries who would take testosterone, grown beards, cut their breasts off and live full time as men, it just does not seem to be the case in Thailand. Culture, may be.

ladyboy%20toilet.jpg

It seems that a rural high school in Thailand may start a an economic boom for signmakers around the world. Just see the photo to see what I mean. Don’t know what it is? It is a new sign designed by the administration at Kampang Secondary School, located in Sisaket province in northeast Thailand, to mark the toilets meant exclusively for the ladyboys at that school.

The symbol representing them combines a male and female figure. Since the school population is comprised of roughly 10% ladyboys the new toilet facilities are pretty popular.

ladyboy%20toilet.jpg

It seems that a rural high school in Thailand may start a an economic boom for signmakers around the world. Just see the photo to see what I mean. Don’t know what it is? It is a new sign designed by the administration at Kampang Secondary School, located in Sisaket province in northeast Thailand, to mark the toilets meant exclusively for the ladyboys at that school.

The symbol representing them combines a male and female figure. Since the school population is comprised of roughly 10% ladyboys the new toilet facilities are pretty popular.

geez, Sammy. Would you have restrooms only for black people too?

These are high-schooler pre-adolescent effeminated younger boys, you are talking about. Not because they are threats to girls. High school is where they most get picked on and very often get violently abused by other boys in schools. They have those special restrooms for them for their safety. It's discrimination, yet it's still somewhat understandable... IN HIGH SCHOOL.

As for The Original poster started the thread with passable trans-women. They are ladies, lets keep it at that.

• 2 weeks later...

So gay chicks should use the mens room and men who dress up as women should use the chicks room.

Perfect sense.

Wouldnt mind having sex with them :oops:

m001.jpg

m002.jpg

m003.jpg

m004.jpg

m005.jpg

m006.jpg

m007.jpg

m008.jpg

:oops:

If my uncle (who turned to be an antie) lives till today, she will be so proud. She was a transexsual (one of those first transexsual in Thailand) and the best antie I've ever had.

We all live only once. Do what makes you happy.

You go girls!!!

:salute: