There are two type/brand condoms that I have chosen. The first is Crown, which has claimed to be the best (thinnest), but there is also another brand with claims the same thing and is twice as much, Kimono. I know the easiest and more enjoyable way to find out which one is better is just to go and try them. I will eventually, but before I do I wanna know if anyone has used these before and which one do they prefer.

There are two type/brand condoms that I have chosen. The first is Crown, which has claimed to be the best (thinnest), but there is also another brand with claims the same thing and is twice as much, Kimono. I know the easiest and more enjoyable way to find out which one is better is just to go and try them. I will eventually, but before I do I wanna know if anyone has used these before and which one do they prefer.

Test em? Like you're gonna find two willing chicks (or one that would do it with you twice)...

yeahrightdennis...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=best+type+of+condom

:wink:

In Thailand, Durex seems to sell the most condoms. However, the usual brands are 52mm in girth. For most non-Asian guys, that's not enough.

They have a 54mm brand called Durex Comfort - but the price jump from 52mm to 54mm is ridiculous. I used to buy those until I found....

Bodyguard are a local company who have a 54mm condom - which is reasonably priced, and quite available. I bought a load of these the first time I saw them and I thought they were OK size-wise... until...

They recently brought out a 56mm version which is just that little bit more comfortable and now I use these. Who'd have thought 2-4mm could have such an impact?

Joking about my huge knob aside - all of the above is true.... So if you need to know the girth of my knob, it's about 56mm, which is a little bigger than average, but not enough to choke a donkey (I know, I've tried).

And if you want to know about condoms in Thailand - that's my 2 cents....

I just wanted to see if if Admin would yellow card me for that...coast is clear.

Shhhh . . . he might hear you.

For the most part I've never really given it too much consideration in terms of brands, thickness, or girthiness (new word). I tend to buy Durex only because I'm more familiar with the brand and having never seen any sort of comparative reviews of different brands and types I guess somewhere in the back of my mind I just tend to trust a brand I recognize over one I don't. I know, I'm a bad consumer. :-(