Travel Alone

Chatty

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pai duay di, :D

I joined tour package when I went to Singapore ( 1st time), Bali and China. Because if you go somewhere like Bali, you need transportations and China you need tour guide. The rest I all by my own ( but meet up at the destination ) I liked it every trips I had. As P' Kling said, Safety is the main concern to me. Travelling alone can spicy up your excitment during trip

Jing di... it's great if you join me...lol

I might set high expectation.. just wanna see Sukura, stay in Reokung, I wanna try Onsen... eat delicious ramen... and yeah I wanna see Shinjuku.

no need to see Disneyland, Shopping

Jing.. but You have let me borrow your money first. I promise i will pay back within 12 years. :D

Anyway, I want to visit Osaka.. dont like big city like Tokyo.

¨Ã´ÕàËÃÃ???

Right now i'm checking package tour

Osaka + Tokyo 6 Days, Thai airways 46900 interesting?

but I don't have money for you to borrow na...¢Ã§µÑÇàç¡éÃá·º¨Ã¡Ñ´¡éùà¡Å×áԹÃÂÙèÅèÃ

Pai duay di, :D

I joined tour package when I went to Singapore ( 1st time), Bali and China. Because if you go somewhere like Bali, you need transportations and China you need tour guide. The rest I all by my own ( but meet up at the destination ) I liked it every trips I had. As P' Kling said, Safety is the main concern to me. Travelling alone can spicy up your excitment during trip

Jing di... it's great if you join me...lol

I might set high expectation.. just wanna see Sukura, stay in Reokung, I wanna try Onsen... eat delicious ramen... and yeah I wanna see Shinjuku.

no need to see Disneyland, Shopping

Jing.. but You have let me borrow your money first. I promise i will pay back within 12 years. :D

Anyway, I want to visit Osaka.. dont like big city like Tokyo.

¨Ã´ÕàËÃÃ???

Right now i'm checking package tour

Osaka + Tokyo 6 Days, Thai airways 46900 interesting?

but I don't have money for you to borrow na...¢Ã§µÑÇàç¡éÃá·º¨Ã¡Ñ´¡éùà¡Å×áԹÃÂÙèÅèÃ

Not interesting, too expensive ! If you travel by your own its would cost you about 35,xxxb. Btw, if you dotn have money to lend me, you can give me anything that easy exchange to cash... im easy to deal with. :D

Then you have chance to find your soulmate na p'Kussie... :oops:

:lol: Really ? umm.. happy to know that.. but sorry I just want a 'connection' not a 'soulmate' (what is soulmate, btw? ) :roll:

My friend lives just outside of Osaka and he says it's awesome.

Good, im about to make a 'connection' there, is he single ? :wink: :wink:

Haha, yes he is single.

haha congrat. na p'Kussie, you just find one way ticket and go direct to Osaka.. :P it's only 15,000 after 15th May.

but my sakura can't wait 'til that time... I will take off first.

again my tread have been hi jacked

but we posted comments which sensible and right on the topic leaw naaaa :roll:... we just wanted to have some fun (over your topic ) :D

ahh mai pen rai, let's do it...

that's why i posted the others topics na...

you can hi jack them now..

sorry naa.. :cry:

But we wont do every topic na... we are picky, we choose only interesting one and... the thread's owner we love :oops:

but we posted comments which sensible and right on the topic leaw naaaa :roll:... we just wanted to have some fun (over your topic ) :D

But we wont do every topic na... we are picky, we choose only interesting one and... the thread's owner we love :oops:

àÃÒàËÃà àÃÒàËÃà ¡ÅѺ仨պà¾×èù¾èÃ˹Øèä¹¹Ñé¹µèÃàËÃà ÃèÒÂä´éÇèÒÃÃäÃ

¨èÃ

:D

¨èÃ

:D

kha

joob joob

You had me since hello ... :oops:

Did ya just came across George Strait :lol:

Nope(even though after googled I want to 'came across' him).. but I came Jerry Maguire

:oops:

ya got me confused here.... hmm

ooh me love his (George Strait) cowboy looks :lol:

how did my cousin George get mixed in here?

BTW Number 1 ... the Onsen (which is a cool experience I am told) can get pricey --- 4000-6000 THB... :?