Hud

Question

6 answers to this question

I've never been to the Bed Supper Club, and would like some info. please.

What type of crowd do you get in there? Ages ranges, % of foreigners, professionals, hookers etc.

Thanks in advance.

Older crowd than RCA. I would say on average north of 24 and south of 40. Lots of expats and tourists. Many of the Asians there aren't necessarily Thai. Many are raised in the US/Europe/Australia.

Lots of professional types there. Both Thai and farangs with money.

Hookers are a little less in number than places like Spice/Climax due to the steep cover charge but those who do go there charge enough to make up for their overhead.

Overall, it's a cool place to party though a little more farang than I would normally prefer. Music is decent, they have all sorts of parties and special events, and they really know how to pull in big crowds but - for me - it feels way too much like any other club in the US or Europe.

If you go up Soi 11, it's the big white UFO type building on the right.

It's split into two sections.

As you enter to the left is the restaurant side. And to the right is the nightclub side.

The left side has long white beds, where you can sit and eat their food. 3 courses cost about 1450 baht. The food is usually Asian Fusion style and is excellent. while you are dining, they have a floor show - dancers or singers or acrobats - it changes every month. As you finish your meal, the lights go down and the room changes from a restaurant into a nightclub.

To the right is the permanent nightclub. It's quite small really, but usually busy. There is a seating section upstairs with a balcony to watch the dance floor.

It's a really mixed crowd.... 50-50 I think with Thais and foreigners (every type).

There are plenty of 'hiso' types in there, but also regular normal folks. Models' Night on Wednesday is packed with beautiful people... making it pretty uncomfortable if you are not one of them.

It's quite expensive - about 6-800 baht to get in. The best idea is to go for dinner about 9pm.... then you don't need to pay entrance fee.

Drinks cost 250baht upwards.

The music varies regularly and they have international DJs pretty frequently. Try to pick your night so you don't go on a Drum 'n' Bass night or some style that you hate.

Hookers? There are some there... but you can always take your own.

It's a pretty good joint.

Pricey yes, hookers in abundance, vibe is rocking once the beers start flowing and the food aint half bad either.

Definitely DONOT take a girl with you. Picking up there is as easy as ..... picking up a very light piece of paper off a table which is at the perfect hight to not increase the difficulty in picking up the aforementioned paper.

Enjoy