Fall for same type of ex

bigKus

I dont like guys who chase me desperately. It's boring, although they might be a kind of good guys with a potiental of a long-term boyfriend. I'm a gemini so I get bored easily. I need someone who can keep me excited or interested in :wink:

A perfect example for our long term discussion "why women prefer bad boys" :lol:

They're exactly my type!! :twisted: That's also cuz I could be bad with them and they wouldnt mind being bad to me too!!! lol

Spank me and I'll spank you back!

:twisted:

See u on the 27th!

Deal!!

hey ... wait a f**king minute !!!! any spanking of cute young thai girls in bikinis on the 27th is MY job !!!

Rob u just stick to serving out the food and buying beers like a good boy !! :evil: :evil:

I already said "Deal!" Contract signed and finished.

Now get me a sandwich.

Anyway, Perhaps its because Im too lazy to 'adjust' myself to diffirent characters when I found someone who have character/life style or personalities that i get used to it always tend to get along better.

that would mean you have a standard as pandorea said... the type that you feel comfortable with... well, at least by sight :)

adjusting yourself? i'm not so sure what you really mean... you might mean..

a) adjusting yourself to attract him at the first place?

B) adjusting yourself in order that you can get along with him better then?

well, i reckon you would go for B)

in general, if you are too lazy to adjust yourself to someone (or even group)... you might get stuck at the first place... as per your (negative) attitude...

as i know your personally, i think you are good :)

but, frankly, i have no idea when you are having relationship

Only problem that since the ex was ex already that's mean the relationship in the past was failed.. :(

as you might know, i get back to my ex after we were apart for 6 years...

i would say thank you for that failure... gives me (us) a chance to learn things and people after that...relationship failure(s) isnt significant more than learning myself through various kinds of people... make note to self... yet make it useful as i learn from it... and grow up...

now i found him as the most suitable one... and, soon, we will get married :wink:

well, anyway, it's not strange to fall in love with the same guy type... a man is like fingerprints... think about individual!!!

Anyway, Perhaps its because Im too lazy to 'adjust' myself to diffirent characters when I found someone who have character/life style or personalities that i get used to it always tend to get along better.

that would mean you have a standard as pandorea said... the type that you feel comfortable with... well, at least by sight :)

adjusting yourself? i'm not so sure what you really mean... you might mean..

a) adjusting yourself to attract him at the first place?

B) adjusting yourself in order that you can get along with him better then?

well, i reckon you would go for B)

in general, if you are too lazy to adjust yourself to someone (or even group)... you might get stuck at the first place... as per your (negative) attitude...

as i know your personally, i think you are good :)

but, frankly, i have no idea when you are having relationship

Only problem that since the ex was ex already that's mean the relationship in the past was failed.. :(

as you might know, i get back to my ex after we were apart for 6 years...

i would say thank you for that failure... gives me (us) a chance to learn things and people after that...relationship failure(s) isnt significant more than learning myself through various kinds of people... make note to self... yet make it useful as i learn from it... and grow up...

now i found him as the most suitable one... and, soon, we will get married :wink:

well, anyway, it's not strange to fall in love with the same guy type... a man is like fingerprints... think about individual!!!

Thank you for your 3A comment and Congratulation for glory event which going to happen SOON. ;-)

Actually, the 'adjusting' that i talked about is not to attract but to get along and not at sight but after we both knew we interest each other. ( more likely to impress ) like when i was younger, if i interested someone, he would always have similar family background etc.. which, i think, made us have same or similar attitude about life, perspective about things.

But, as you said, all is individaul. From that background ones could be spoiled, lazy, over sensitive (etc.) also.

Its good for you to learn from the past failure, I and my ex have tired to get back 7 years after broke up. It didnt work because I thought I haved already changed by then but it was not true I stucked, failed relationship with him lost all my confidences.

Anyway, now im settled (i think) I m always eager to learn something new... which suit my life style ONLY! 8-) ( and fall for ¨Ôê¡â¡ë over and over :lol: )

F..my life!!!!

what did i miss ?? say that again ??????

Repeat! Repeat!!

you got it right, my dear :wink:

Congratulations. So you finally found someone who can catch flying furniture in his bare hands? 8)

Do you have this problem, always falling for guys/girls who have similar looks / personalities with the ex bf/gf??

:(

Naah never have this problem...

1st ex was tall and thin.

2nd ex was chubby.

Yeah both of them were farang...

Right now I found farang guys are unattractive... I just lost interested in them... turned to some Thai Chinese guys look hotter...

F..my life!!!!

what did i miss ?? say that again ??????

Repeat! Repeat!!

you got it right, my dear :wink:

Congratulations. So you finally found someone who can catch flying furniture in his bare hands? 8)

thank you... :wink:

well, i think he isnt a kind of kungfu fighter... but a diviner

he knows what i need under the evil mask... i just need help, not fire

Thank you for your 3A comment and Congratulation for glory event which going to happen SOON. ;-)

Thank you kaa' :wink:

Actually, the 'adjusting' that i talked about is not to attract but to get along and not at sight but after we both knew we interest each other. ( more likely to impress ) like when i was younger, if i interested someone, he would always have similar family background etc.. which, i think, made us have same or similar attitude about life, perspective about things.

But, as you said, all is individaul. From that background ones could be spoiled, lazy, over sensitive (etc.) also.

Tried to read between the lines… I got some points…

Generally when we know people (in person, not by internet)… it would probably be in same social circle… same background, lifestyle, I would say. It would be easy to get along... but in the other hand, it wouldn’t make you both a good match (as you said above)

Its good for you to learn from the past failure, I and my ex have tired to get back 7 years after broke up. It didnt work because I thought I haved already changed by then but it was not true I stucked, failed relationship with him lost all my confidences.

Anyway, now im settled (i think) I m always eager to learn something new... which suit my life style ONLY! 8-) ( and fall for ¨Ôê¡â¡ë over and over :lol: )

Somehow experiences would make benefit… to add up my last comment, I would say this;

- I got chances to learn people (by myself and by others), to know what type of people I like or doesn’t… who is ok for contacts, friends or my bf.

- I had been looking for the right guy… gave myself chances (again and again) to learn people… I got slightly different types of guys each time… eg. by age, occupation, personality, life style, even nationality... the more I know people the clearer picture I can imagine…

- I grow up (but my second nature’s still)… have changed a lot, I can say… experience enables us to get along much better this time… perhaps he could be the right person (since we met), but we just got the wrong time to be together…

i had tried to look further... as much as i could... to find the right guy to myself... yet, as a matter of fact, he just sits next to me :wink:

¨Ôê¡â¡ë? äÃèàÃÃ’Ãèà àÃҪúÃÒµÕë

I dont like guys who chase me desperately. It's boring, although they might be a kind of good guys with a potiental of a long-term boyfriend. I'm a gemini so I get bored easily. I need someone who can keep me excited or interested in :wink:

A perfect example for our long term discussion "why women prefer bad boys" :lol:

They're exactly my type!! :twisted: That's also cuz I could be bad with them and they wouldnt mind being bad to me too!!! lol

Sound like you need someone to treat you like **** and for you to do the same and then blame it on his Jaochoor factor. Very healthy.