Bangkok Mar 12-14

bigKus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thks so much for enlighten me...

How about the protesters on Rachaprasong Rd. I know ppl have right to protest as long as it's peaceful.

If you are the gov. what would you do?

I would *bump* them outa there!

but how? police? army?

In most democatic nations the police would simply arrest anyone who is part of an illegal protest. This has happened many times in England, US, New Zealand, Australia, and usually without anyone getting seriously hurt. Unfortunately the Thai police are completely useless.

In most democatic nations the police would simply arrest anyone who is part of an illegal protest. This has happened many times in England, US, New Zealand, Australia, and usually without anyone getting seriously hurt. Unfortunately the Thai police are completely useless.

They claim it's such a peacful protest, but i have seen they are going too far.. and I don't think it's easy to make them go away.

Gov. just have to do something, even it's hard to do.

Yeah police here are so useless, if i had my own child I wouldn't let him/her be in the police school.

It's so boring that everyday, every hour I and my friends have to check news, to check what they will do? where will they go? which tax i should take... cuz i don't wanna hear any politic **** while i'm on the wayhome. now I'm feeling like we have big gangster around here.

How about the protesters on Rachaprasong Rd. I know ppl have right to protest as long as it's peaceful.

but how? police? army?

I really like to see that what would police in those countries you mentioned do when they encountered with such the protesters like the reds.

I really like to see that what would police in those countries you mentioned do when they encountered with such the protesters like the reds.

It's very simple really. They just turn up with some police vans and start throwing people in the vans. When the vans are full they drive off and bring them back empty. Usually there's a bit of pushing and shoving, and maybe some baton action with the more violent protesters. But it usually seems to work okay.

Judging from the way the Thai cops just stood and watched while Arisman climbed out of SC Park Hotel, they might not be very good at arresting people.

It's just ridiculous that the protesters are not simply arrested. I imagine it's a combination of incompetence and square-face's control over the police.

but how? police? army?

There you go....

Crowd control.

It's very simple really. They just turn up with some police vans and start throwing people in the vans. When the vans are full they drive off and bring them back empty. Usually there's a bit of pushing and shoving, and maybe some baton action with the more violent protesters. But it usually seems to work okay.

Judging from the way the Thai cops just stood and watched while Arisman climbed out of SC Park Hotel, they might not be very good at arresting people.

It's just ridiculous that the protesters are not simply arrested.

told ya they are tomatoes.

Red Shirts threaten to push military back to barracks

BANGKOK (TNA) -- A top leader of the anti-government Red Shirt movement on Monday threatened to force military personnel back to their

barracks, saying the government's heavy military deployment in the capital's financial district was a major concern for the Reds' safety.

WTF

It's just ridiculous that the protesters are not simply arrested.

told ya they are tomatoes.

The army would have to do it.

Some of these protesters and guards are armed. And once the first grenade or shot is fired, all hell will probably break loose.

They could sweep in during the early morning when there are only about 5,000, and then start dismantling the stage and setting up barriers.

But other reds will then start to converge, and it wouldn't surprise me if the leaders tell them to riot around other parts of Bangkok.

It would then have to turn into a citywide sweep, and it could be worse than last year's Songkran.

Most protests that get broken up in the West are relatively non violent.

The group the security forces are dealing with here has an armed wing, and lots of other young men who are spoiling for a fight and would be happy to start busting things up.

This is no easy task.

It's just ridiculous that the protesters are not simply arrested. I imagine it's a combination of incompetence and square-face's control over the police.

I dont think its easy make decision to action when someone shouting at you "hit me, hit me" then when you hit, they will call you moron.

Once those guys in SC Park been arrested, the big chaos will uncontrollably occure. Better make them mistery disappare one by one.

This is no easy task.

yeah!! it's not easy.... but if the gov. still keep quiet and done nothing... ppl will raise up and fight for themselves...

Right now, we have colorful group, they gather at 6 PM. every evening they keep changing venue... not sure about today and tomorrow.

13314_389245692854_328167122854_3878372_4938646_n.jpg

This pic CNNireport claim that pic was unreal. Confirm from Nation that pic was true, they are ready to prove it.

Plus PAD. had seminar yesterday at Rungsit Auditorium, seems like they gonna do something... sorry i didn't hear all of the text.

If that group can grow larger, it would be great.

I would join if I were Thai.

Don’t know that is it true..:roll: I heard EB joined them ( and his Tshirt tells he is a farang )

I didn't mean foreigners could not join. But we don't really matter. More Thais need to join.

This is no easy task.

yeah!! it's not easy.... but if the gov. still keep quiet and done nothing... ppl will raise up and fight for themselves...

Right now, we have colorful group, they gather at 6 PM. every evening they keep changing venue... not sure about today and tomorrow.

13314_389245692854_328167122854_3878372_4938646_n.jpg

This pic CNNireport claim that pic was unreal. Confirm from Nation that pic was true, they are ready to prove it.

Plus PAD. had seminar yesterday at Rungsit Auditorium, seems like they gonna do something... sorry i didn't hear all of the text.

I saw from news yesterday about one of PAD leader, Mr.Jomrong, said that they will give 7 days for gov to get rid of the Red shirts but if gov still can't manage thing then they will do it and they are sure they will win. He repeat many times that WE ARE SURE WILL WIN! :lol: