Bangkok Mar 12-14

bigKus

Sometime i don't wanna waste my energy to discuss about mr.Tuxsin, people know what he did but pretend to be blind. or love is blind? I think he deserve it.

Anyway, bank and gov. service will be close in this afternoon... so if you wanna contact them, be hurry then.

I regard you as politically illiterate so little schoolgirl insults are pretty pointless and self defeating.

Essentially you are clueless and unable to think for yourself that it is comical for you to bother with such empty comments.

You have every right to be churlish and ignorant but it changes nothing.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The elephant in the room no-one can talk about but is so bloody obvious.

And so long as this is the paradigm, it doesnt matter what government is in 'power'.

Did you see by your own eyes, Peemarc ?

Do you disagree with me? Do you believe all the propoganda that is all designed to avoid this issue that no-one can talk about (in public)? Hasnt this situation always been the case in Thailand?

Tell me who is the one who tells Prem what to do?

And even if you do agree with me, you couldnt say or do anything anyway. No-one can - not even taksin.

For educated TH people they can consider what is rumor, what is propagandas, and what's NEWS with public withness and evidences. What you just said is the rumors which UDD claimed. ( that is why most of red shirts demonstrators are... , you know ? )

When TS was judged 'Guilted Well' in his 'property removed' court case before he get 'lost' in TH PM power. Why no one objected this as an 'order' ?

Educated Thai people? If that means you, then goodness help Thailand!

See making gratuitous insults is really easy! Seems to be the norm for some people on this thread.

Fact is, the man was the duly elected PM and winner of many elections which AT THE TIME OR SINCE were not judged to be so bad as to be illegal by any international watchdog, and as soon as he was out of the country in 2006 performing his duties as PM an opportune moment saw a bunch of self serving cowards illegally seized power [for invariably GENERALS ARE ALMOST ALWAYS COWARDS AND CADS OF THE WORST KIND]

Oh dear... such an easy target...

Of COURSE there were no international objections to the election results... foreign observers were banned!!! Remember the 'the UN is not our father' speech? I do!

Why would UN observers be barred if everything was above board?

What the coup accomplished was the removal of a despot without bloodshed. By waiting until Thaksin was out of the country, they were one step ahead of him.

You CANNOT dismiss Thaksin as a side-issue... he is bankrolling and organising this movement. He is their figurehead. His media promote him as the sviour of the poor. Thaksin is a perfect example of a cult personality - in the same vein as Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, Hitler, Kim Il Jong... everything is hinged upon him. The poor believe that HE paid for any benefits they received from his own pocket... while the truth is, it was paid for by tax payers - most of whom are middle class workers in Bangkok.

You say this government hasn't proved itself... I disagree. Thailand has weathered the global recession well. This government has conducted itself with dignity and maturity in comparison to the previous 'red' governments. All this despite having to contend with Thaksin's meddling and attempts to cause disruption from abroad.

The UDD is not a viable alternative, since their stated aim is to bring Thaksin back and dismiss charges against him - how on EARTH do you think that will benefit the country? I mean THAT is their main policy... A policy which is guaranteed to bring about conflict - GUARANTEED! And you truly believe this is a legitimate opposition?

Again your not seeing the big picture and are just plain wrong in so many areas that it is pointless to refute each and every one of them.

Here we go again mr.allseason... big yawning!!! lazy to read what he post, can someone sum it up for me?

Yes - he says I'm cherry picking, but refuses to address any points. He ignores human rights' violations, murder, theft, and vote rigging.

Every point against UDD is dismissed as propaganda.

He read a book once.

(He should read biographies of the UDD leaders.)

Thank so much p'Dave.... no surprise then... good that i didn't read it.

I think his brain system is crashed, or his morality was destroyed...

As always attack the poster and not the post.

Well that's ok really. I regard you as politically illiterate so little schoolgirl insults are pretty pointless and self defeating.

Essentially you are clueless and unable to think for yourself that it is comical for you to bother with such empty comments.

FFS .... any wonder we don't get more thais commenting in the forums !!!!

U allseasonsman r an arse !!! Neung is a smart kid and one of the few thai girls who posts regularly in political/current affairs forums !! why don't u f**k off back under whatever rock u crawled out from !!!

This is really classic. Who let you out of your cage?

Is it not astounding that someone can getaway with making such an insulting and pointless post with no consequence? This clearly is at least a yellow card post, yet you are able to get away with making gratuitously insulting and offensive personal attacks on someone.

You are a two faced lick arse and a phoney [ I have that on good authority] but I dont see how that has anything to do with the debates on this thread.

See how easy it is for us all to go down the road of insults and irrelevant personal attacks. It is amusing the way in which you can count on this happening, and it is usually the same people.

Again your not seeing the big picture and are just plain wrong in so many areas that it is pointless to refute each and every one of them.

Get back in the game you ******* coward...

Don't dismiss my post with a high and mighty wave of your majestic hand - address the issues and fight like a man.

I live here, work here, visited the yellow camps, visited the red camps. I speak, read and write Thai. Tomorrow I will go to the red camps again and interview some more Thai people. My opinions have been formed by living in the country and discussing the issues in the native language...

Unless you have been at ground zero, your opinion is based only on what you have read - which is selective at best. How dare you tout yourself as an expert?

Get back in the game you f*cking coward...

Don't dismiss my post with a high and mighty wave of your majestic hand - address the issues and fight like a man.

I live here, work here, visited the yellow camps, visited the red camps. I speak, read and write Thai. Tomorrow I will go to the red camps again and interview some more Thai people. My opinions have been formed by living in the country and discussing the issues in the native language...

Unless you have been at ground zero, your opinion is based only on what you have read - which is selective at best. How dare you tout yourself as an expert?

smiley-score010.gif

Translates as me me me i know i know

Actually no you dont!

Your too limited to bother waste time on.

Actually no you dont!

smiley-score001.gif

Once again, apart from some posts by Neung and Kus, an ongoing example of colonial attitudes where the Westerners have decided they know what is best for Thailand...

f*cking pathetic.

:evil: Iain, you say my name whose given comments in TF forums. Now my chance to get a date with hot guy is goes from 1 to zero.. :x

never. and if you can't get a hot guy, there's always me!! :wink:

Once again, apart from some posts by Neung and Kus, an ongoing example of colonial attitudes where the Westerners have decided they know what is best for Thailand...

f*cking pathetic.

:evil: Iain, you say my name whose given comments in TF forums. Now my chance to get a date with hot guy is goes from 1 to zero.. :x

Yeah..I am not sure who falls into your "hot guy" catagory, but..Kussy I think you have increased your stock again...

from 1 ...up to 10!!!! 8)

(of course in might not work for an Allseasoned gent! :P )

Right you are Dave...this boy started down the road...

ought to try to finish at least some of the points of his "game", which he began with such a flourish.

...surely there is a point to which Allseasons would find a worthy opponent for his --ahem-- discussion???

Back on topic-- I think...

Seeing that our President (USA); is planning on visiting Bkk next week... and that the demonstrations may still exist during that time--- I would take from this that the US gov't is supportive of the direction the current Thai gov't is going...you cannot have a much clearer sign IMHO--espically if there is any chance the unrest could pose a risk...I believe part of the message is...

a confidence in the Thai gov't to keep the public safe and deal fairly with their opposition.

It may be interesting to hear the public remarks of Mr. "O" on the heels of the current demonstrations... "state of democracy", if he voices them during his visit.

I am not aware of any support our gov't has ever shown TS since being overthrown!

I take from this that while we (the US) may believe that Thailand's democratic procees is still healing, it is moving in a positive direction, as is the country in general.

I am interested in your (TFers) opinion ?? :eh:

And I will ask him (we are tight..me and Mr. "O")

on his return if he saw an elephant in any room :P

Actually no you dont!

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the sound of a man trying to save face as he realises he is losing an argument.

Rather than address the issues, or post some facts, he declares that the discussion is not worth having anymore and runs for cover.

Don't trip over your white flag as you retreat.

U allseasonsman r an arse !!! Neung is a smart kid and one of the few thai girls who posts regularly in political/current affairs forums !! why don't u f**k off back under whatever rock u crawled out from !!!

Is it not astounding that someone can getaway with making such an insulting and pointless post with no consequence? This clearly is at least a yellow card post, yet you are able to get away with making gratuitously insulting and offensive personal attacks on someone.

You are a two faced lick arse and a phoney [ I have that on good authority] but I dont see how that has anything to do with the debates on this thread.

See how easy it is for us all to go down the road of insults and irrelevant personal attacks. It is amusing the way in which you can count on this happening, and it is usually the same people.

a lick arse and a phoney on good authority ?? can u prove this ?? or r u a liar as well as a **** ??

f*cking pathetic.

Thanks Iain, but I want to go out on date when I still able to walk :?

Here we go again mr.allseason... big yawning!!! lazy to read what he post, can someone sum it up for me?

Yes - he says I'm cherry picking, but refuses to address any points. He ignores human rights' violations, murder, theft, and vote rigging.

Every point against UDD is dismissed as propaganda.

He read a book once.

(He should read biographies of the UDD leaders.)

Thank so much p'Dave.... no surprise then... good that i didn't read it.

I think his brain system is crashed, or his morality was destroyed...

As always attack the poster and not the post.

Well that's ok really. I regard you as politically illiterate so little schoolgirl insults are pretty pointless and self defeating.

I have it on good authority (like firsthand) that Ciaran is one of the most decent people I encountered during my time in Thailand. As with much of your other "information," you'd do well to find another "authority." I guess truth doesn't matter, though, when you're just trying to wind people up.

I have it on good authority (like firsthand) that Ciaran is one of the most decent people I encountered during my time in Thailand. As with much of your other "information," you'd do well to find another "authority." I guess truth doesn't matter, though, when you're just trying to wind people up.

I met Ciaran many times - he's a booze hound and a Gunners fan. He speaks his own unintelligible language. He's got weird lefty views but looks like a Nazi.

But he's no arse-lick or phoney!