Old Logo or New Logo?

admin

Which TF Logo Do You Like Best  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which TF Logo Do You Like Best

I really like the Thai people i hang out with in general and I love living in Thailand most of the time.

Something I have never understood completely is the mindless defensiveness often displayed when a farang says ANYTHING about Thailand that Thais don't agree with or didn't say first, often more the case. Freedom land but no freedom of opinions unless you were born here.

Are people worried that using red, white and blue on this site (which is already used anyway, but NOBODY even noticed till he word 'flag' got misused.) might give people the wrong impression on Thailand, because believe me, the tourist board has already completely screwed this country's international rep beyond repair. Frankly, based on mine and thousands of others weekend parties, it is somewhat deserved. Not talking hookers,just party girls obsessed with meeting as many farangs as possible year year and moaning about Thai men to us.

Look at the threads people start and contribute on this site. Sexual comments come continuously from both farang and Thai people. The topless pool party is a good example as well as ANYTHING sobeit posts. If people come to this site they will see A LOT of flirting and sexuality. Comments about Thai blokes having small *****, farangs being fat pieces of **** here for hookers and coke (or cock in some cases) and countless sexual comments ranging from innocent to out right filth.

The colours are already used on this site.The content on this site became filth years ago. I have used TF on and off for 5 years and it has always been a shagging site as well a a place where friendships and enemies are made.

Nobody owns colours. Your (Thai people) country and mine share the same colours and they hold similar meanings too.

The Union Jack has been misused by the BNP and NF and countless Islamic groups on countless occasions. But you know what, there ISN'T a issue until you try to make it an issue. That is exactly what I see here. Defending something for the sake of it rather that any reason which is justifiable.

You want to make an issue about the use of the Thai Flag..... try you own government and tourism boards using it and the exploitation of Thai female beauty (which isn't always up to scratch anyway) to encourage thousands of men to come here every year and screw countless women because the powers that be would rather divert the people's money for their own gains, new offices and tax deductions for politicians, rather than create employment and education in Isan as well as other places. God know those places bring in millions through the various service industries girls often have little choice but to work in.

Add this to the very real obsession with farangs (particularity tall muscular ones like me... not complaining on that one ) and a country in which people enjoy huge amounts of social freedom cunningly disguised as a conservative society along side an obsession for fun and a very open minded attitude to sex and you WILL get something to moan about.

Check yourself, because you are making no sense. 8) 8)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously the Thai flag colours are WAY too contentious to use on here.

Outragious!!!

As a compromise, seeing as there are a lot of Westerners here, maybe something else?

USA colours maybe? Possibly UK or France's colours might be more appropriate; or less controversial, Luxembourg?

(Obviously not Serbia and Montenegro.)

Hey! Don't forget Australia and New Zealand!

Or Russia, Cuba, The Netherlands, Slovakia, Chile, Panama, Iceland, North Korea, Croatia, Liberia, Haiti, Costa rica, New Caladonia, Czech republic, American Samoa, Belize, Norway, Paraguay, Slovenia, Taiwan plus another 10 countries.

So that is about 35 countries that all copied Thailands flag colours! :roll:

"A Thailand focused" website? Can you incorporate that with topless coyote girls and salivated farang tourists? You can paint all colors you want and call it your Thailand focused. But not the Thailand i know or want to show the world. Sorry.

Yawn . . . . .

What's the matter, the first three or four times you brought this up it didn't stir up the outrage you hoped for so you're going to try it again? We'll try to screw up something else so you have some new material. God knows you need some new material because this thing ran it's course long ago.

excuse me i was also f**king outraged by that incident !!! f**king truamatised if truth be known !!!

they had their nipples covered up .... how bad is that !!!!!

Each and everyone of us have our own value, pride or whatever you call it. I take that's as a beautiful thing. You values are different from others, and what you believe in might not be the same as a person next to you. That's a beautiful thing also.

I too can be oversensitive when it comes to Thai thingies and maybe some of you can be oversensitive with your beliefs and so on. ...

what I want to say is... does anyone come up with any cool design for the logo yet?

Off for lunch.

Obviously the Thai flag colours are WAY too contentious to use on here.

Outragious!!!

As a compromise, seeing as there are a lot of Westerners here, maybe something else?

USA colours maybe? Possibly UK or France's colours might be more appropriate; or less controversial, Luxembourg?

(Obviously not Serbia and Montenegro.)

Hey! Don't forget Australia and New Zealand!

Or Russia, Cuba, The Netherlands, Slovakia, Chile, Panama, Iceland, North Korea, Croatia, Liberia, Haiti, Costa rica, New Caladonia, Czech republic, American Samoa, Belize, Norway, Paraguay, Slovenia, Taiwan plus another 10 countries.

So that is about 35 countries that all copied Thailands flag colours! :roll:

If Thailand sues all those countries for breach of copyright, they might be able to close Pattaya as they will have loads of cash and clean up the image of the colours.

Just feeling a little mature at the moment... (it'll pass)

Isn't what is offensive subjective? I mean, I wouldn't get upset if my country's flag was misused - and I've become immune to pictures of Muslims burning it - but if someone is offended by something, surely that's their business.

My very first forum was 'Help Needed' and asked if I should add the Thai flag to my motorbike's paint job. The majority of Thais said they wouldn't be offended, but some people might be... so I didn't do it.

Not withstanding that the original post stated 'colours' not flag, I think that second language readers may have misunderstood that.

We all know Thai people are proud of their country, and therefore unless we wish to be as welcome as Pakistani immigrants are in UK, surely we should try to understand these feelings.

I'd be happy if English people were prouder of their country and flag.

Just feeling a little mature at the moment... (it'll pass)

Isn't what is offensive subjective? I mean, I wouldn't get upset if my country's flag was misused - and I've become immune to pictures of Muslims burning it - but if someone is offended by something, surely that's their business.

My very first forum was 'Help Needed' and asked if I should add the Thai flag to my motorbike's paint job. The majority of Thais said they wouldn't be offended, but some people might be... so I didn't do it.

Not withstanding that the original post stated 'colours' not flag, I think that second language readers may have misunderstood that.

We all know Thai people are proud of their country, and therefore unless we wish to be as welcome as Pakistani immigrants are in UK, surely we should try to understand these feelings.

I'd be happy if English people were prouder of their country and flag.

What's wrong with Pakistani immos EB?????

If they contributed to UK as much as Farang do here I might like them more lol

What's wrong with Pakistani immos EB?????

If they contributed to UK as much as Farang do here I might like them more lol

I didn't say there was anything wrong with them. I implied they aren't very welcome in UK.

As white immigrants here, we're treated pretty well most of the time. I know we are discriminated against in terms of paying for stuff, but we generally earn well, can go most places we want to and there's little overt racism.

If we want that to continue, it makes sense not to rock the boat too much.

From time to time on this site some farangs look for anything a Thai states and tries to make it into an issue or make them look stupid. They are looking for trouble.

From time to time on this site some Thais look for anything a farang states and tries to turn it into a 'you hate Thailand and will never understand us' issue

They are looking for a fight.

This is a case of that. Looking for a battle over something which wasn't even said (flag use).

I do sometimes wonder if this site should be called www.thailandverypoorqualityacquaintances.com

As for bCool being late............. Try condoms next time :wink:

From time to time on this site some farangs look for anything a Thai states and tries to make it into an issue or make them look stupid. They are looking for trouble.

From time to time on this site some Thais look for anything a farang states and tries to turn it into a 'you hate Thailand and will never understand us' issue

This is a case of that. Looking for a battle over something which wasn't even said (flag use).

Mai kao jai...

What make you think that way?

Oh yes! I remember the old logo now (looked at the OP), can I change my vote please? (I voted new.)

Oh, just out of interest, seeing as, apparently, the overwhelming majority of voters appear to prefer the old logo, are you going to change back?

(For those of a sensitive, easily enflamed disposition, look away now.)

thailand_fl_md_wht.gif

Thailand rocks!!!

Mai kao jai...

What make you think that way?

% years of seeing (almost daily) threads which go that way.

The flag issue is a good example for Thai and the way farangs take the piss out of insignificant grammatical errors of Thais is another.

Then of course there is the constant issue of whats right and wrong relationship wise.

The political and religious forums also highlight this well too as to hundreds of other threads.

I am amazed someone which your intellect is playing blind on this one.

Isn't 'rocks' another term for 'scrotum' or 'balls'?

Surely Piant should get a yellow card?

Rocks are also crack-coke, surely a yellow unless he has enough rocks for everybody.

Ahhh. Blokes balls it seems, as with me, are the last things that would ever occur to you.

Whereas they seem to be the first thing that occur to English Bob.

(There's a shock! Not.)

Then of course there is the constant

Hmm. Yes, I see what you're saying.

And your thoughts on Dark Matter?

Needs more light.

As most of the dark matter in the universe is understood to be non-baryonic, it has no atoms. We don't know enough about how to harness it and maybe never will.

Fritz Zwicky was the man back in the day with missing mass theory. What a guy for that time.

Just my 2 satangs worth.

Then of course there is the constant

Hmm. Yes, I see what you're saying.

And your thoughts on Dark Matter?

Needs more light.

As most of the dark matter in the universe is understood to be non-baryonic, it has no atoms. We don't know enough about how to harness it and maybe never will.

Fritz Zwicky was the man back in the day with missing mass theory. What a guy for that time.

Just my 2 satangs worth.

Wasn't Wickwicky the dude who discovered Transformers?

He discovered dark matter too? Man he had his fingers in some pies.

I reckon Dark Matter slash Dark Energy slash Universe Expansion Theory slash gratutous boobs.gif needs its own thread.

Interesting though.