Big Mango in pictures

pandorea

My own photo, my own camera, photographer: again me...

ok, ok, we believe you!! Don't need to keep telling us!

:? :roll:

A simple rule, all pictures here must be taken by you.

obviously, but why are you harping on about it?? Both pictures I have posted WERE taken by me.

And who took the pictures you are actually in? Someone else? Thus breaking the rule? No?

:wink: :wink:

I guess pandorea meant, not to post photos copied somewhere else. Obviously all photos i have posted, are my own photos. :salute:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My own photo, my own camera, photographer: again me...

ok, ok, we believe you!! Don't need to keep telling us!

:? :roll:

A simple rule, all pictures here must be taken by you.

obviously, but why are you harping on about it?? Both pictures I have posted WERE taken by me.

And who took the pictures you are actually in? Someone else? Thus breaking the rule? No?

:wink: :wink:

I guess pandorea meant, not to post photos copied somewhere else. Obviously all photos i have posted, are my own photos. :salute:

Yes, yes, you keep repeating yourself like a badly scratched record...

So, just to keep you happy, all photos I have posted, are my own photos. :salute:

Satisfied??

:roll:

Shopping some dildos same evening...

shopping.jpg

You freak me out on so many levels!

note how he stands in front of the Mercedes while he is actually driving the VW Beetle.

:lol:

You got it !!!! :lol::lol::lol: Remember, both cars are made in Germany!

unless of course it is a Beetle produced in Mexico or Brazil or a Mercedes produced in Alabama...

:twisted:

And all the photos posted have been taken recently in BKK by myself / and or my own camera (BIG Mango!)

:wink:

Did no one ask why HE was shopping for Dildos? In most places a guy shopping for Dildos would raise a few queries but I guess this is TF!

Yes, this is TF and he is Olympos, so not an eyebrow raised anywhere...

:D

shopping.jpg

note how he stands in front of the Mercedes while he is actually driving the VW Beetle.

unless of course it is a Beetle produced in Mexico or Brazil or a Mercedes produced in Alabama...

And all the photos posted have been taken recently in BKK by myself / and or my own camera (BIG Mango!)

Did no one ask why HE was shopping for Dildos? In most places a guy shopping for Dildos would raise a few queries but I guess this is TF!

Anybody jealous??? :twisted:

shopping.jpg

of you getting a dildo up the ass???

No way Jose!!

:lol::lol:

shopping.jpg

of you getting a dildo up the a*s???

No way Jose!!

:lol::lol:

555+

btw, you should post your 2 balcony pics in same post.

To all those, who don't believe, following photos have been taken by myself on my own balcony (even without a tripod, just randomly between some beers:

No, no. no, no, no. I didn't ask you to put them on same post because I didn't believe you, you silly man. I just thought the 2 times of day would make a nice comparison!!

I understand that you wanna join / cheers the activity, Iain but this is for Bangkokians only 8) sorry

Here is a place to post your picture that relates to Bangkok and Thailand.

:evil:

Kussy....FAIL!

:? I think Big Mango = Bangkok, isnt it ? :roll:

Anyway, is olympos posting his 'party event' pics ??

Yes,the big mango is BKK but I think it will be too narrow if we post only BKK pictures. Thailand pic and Bkk pic or any pic that relates to Thailand is welcome.