"I was born to (.......)"

PeeMarc

The only thing I do to perfection is............... f*ck.

i don't believe! :roll:

And I don't care, you believe in Buddhism.... That puts a perspective on your reality of what's realistic or not.

Alternatively try me. I guarantee you will cum several times and feel completely shagged out by the morning.

I am a giver of pleasure, so I perfected how to give pleasure. Ask around on this site. The more honest girls will give you the answers you require.

And I don't care, you believe in Buddhism.... That puts a perspective on your reality of what's realistic or not.

Alternatively try me. I guarantee you will cum several times and feel completely shagged out by the morning.

I am a giver of pleasure, so I perfected how to give pleasure. Ask around on this site. The more honest girls will give you the answers you require.

:roll:

Saw you with the girl at the end of Sukhumvit soi 24..

One question.. Why she looked so upset?

Always the humble and sensitive man! :roll:

got anyone to validate that statement?

How many validations do you require.

Give me one. Have one girl on this site to say that you are a good lover and don't pay her.

:P

Well in our case is working way around... i spent load sh*t of money fixing my broken furniture after 48hrs drlovelife visiting me... enuff said. :winky:

He never slows down to think;

it's too painful to spend times with his own thoughts. :twisted:

+1

and DC has the right idea..but since miracles do occur..I would require at least two...unpayed...

we will wait :puke_right:

Saw you with the girl at the end of Sukhumvit soi 24..

One question.. Why she looked so upset?

Really?? When????????????

Soi 24. mmmmmm When did I go to Soi 24........ Can you remember when???

Got me thinking. It may have been a recently dumped slapper I suppose but I need dates to be sure.

+1

and DC has the right idea..but since miracles do occur..I would require at least two...unpayed...

we will wait :puke_right:

You tools!!!

If there was ever a way to make sure I embarrassed a girl and to ensure others stay well away, it would be to put her ******* ID on a shagging (friendship) site with 60,000 members.

Hey (insert names here) shagged me in less than (insert time period) of knowing me. Yes. Most polite

Good call tools. :roll:

got anyone to validate that statement?

How many validations do you require.

Give me one. Have one girl on this site to say that you are a good lover and don't pay her.

:P

Well in our case is working way around... i spent load sh*t of money fixing my broken furniture after 48hrs drlovelife visiting me... enuff said. :winky:

Waste of money fixing it, it will only get the same treatment next time lover-****-wit-awesome-****-do-anything-with-or-without-lights-on-or-off-babe... Love ya. 8)