Condo for Rent-Wireless Road...........

beej

Sadly I'll be moving out of my fresh new castle, to somewhere a little older, so I'll be looking to rent it out.

Its on Wireless Road, almost opposite the Nai Lert Park Hotel, in between Pleonchit BTS and the new Airport Rail link.... it also sits right on the klong if you fancy missing the traffic and catching a boat anywhere.

It was renovated one year ago and has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a large kitchen lounge, with 2 Balconies with a really good view of the city from the 19th floor. 90sqm in total.

Both Bedrooms have Solid Oak Floors, one bathroom has a deep wooden bathtub, and the other one has a rain shower.

The kitchen is big, solid stainless steel and an Italian marble island, SMEG cooker, built in hob and microwave, with a large 2 door Samsung fridge freezer.

Its all less than one year old.

Leather sofa, 32'' TV with FREE gold UBC package, phone line is already connected, and the electricity is direct from the government with no added charge, water is super cheap too.

Nice pool and Gym.

Can come either furnished or unfurnished.

27,000 per month.

i-2.jpg

g-2.jpg

j-1.jpg

e-2.jpg

3261_89772525329_506330329_2917079_.jpg

m-1.jpg

h-2.jpg

Thanks, it looks pretty messy in the photos though.

Also has a 4 poster hardwood bed.

2 Silent energy saving aircons that I run 24 hours a day, and the elec bill is only ever around 3500.

Also if I know you well enough I'll leave some art on the walls!

2 Silent energy saving aircons that I run 24 hours a day, and the elec bill is only ever around 3500.

so u r tiered of the red shirt protest, so u wanna pass it on to a friends. yah thanks man.

so u r tiered of the red shirt protest, so u wanna pass it on to a friends. yah thanks man.

Nahhh they don't trouble me here, I think they'd get a kicking if they set up on this road with the British/American/Swiss/and other Embassies located here.

We've just got a new place up the road for business, and its got way too many spare floors to let go to waste.

I'd go for it, but I'm a single guy who never cooks... it's just too big for me (and my Xbox).

But for people who might be interested - It's a cool place - secure and good location.

Art work is attractive proposition too. Some great stuff on the walls already.

pretty dope, holmes.

wish i had seen this 2 weeks ago. wifey and i are taking a year to arrange buying a place and just signed a lease. that would have been perfect for us. i know the location well.

btw did you do the reno? how to do a chalk wall? at any rate thanks for couple 3 ideas for our flat.

here I had this image of beej slumped over an aging Mac banging out rants of self deprecation with a slowly rotating ceiling fan... when all the while he is sipping cappuccino and prob bolivian marching powder sitting on a leather couch

pretty dope, holmes.

wish i had seen this 2 weeks ago. wifey and i are taking a year to arrange buying a place and just signed a lease. that would have been perfect for us. i know the location well.

btw did you do the reno? how to do a chalk wall? at any rate thanks for couple 3 ideas for our flat.

here I had this image of beej slumped over an aging Mac banging out rants of self deprecation with a slowly rotating ceiling fan... when all the while he is sipping cappuccino and prob bolivian marching powder sitting on a leather couch

I did most of the renovations, the kitchen is from www.hooth.co.th they are amazing to deal with, you draw them a picture and they make it, we got them to make this from scratch and its on the front cover of all of their brochures, solid as hell.

The Chalk board paint is easy to get, its like a heavy oil based paint with a matt finish, I'll be painting the whole of my next studio in it later this month, will find a tin and photograph it for you.

Bolivian Marching powder, Nigerian down the road.

Coffee, from Hermes in Tokyo.

oh and the Slate is nice, cheap too, you can get it from these guys.....

http://www.treetouch.net/index.php?lay=show&ac=article&Id=538728515&Ntype=3

Looks like I'll be ready to move out at the end of June start of July if that helps anyone time wise.

Very nice...and very tempting as my lease is up in June, but like Dave...I think it is a bit much for just me.

I'll move in with ya and clean yer floors.

Looks like I'll be ready to move out at the end of June start of July if that helps anyone time wise.

Very nice...and very tempting as my lease is up in June, but like Dave...I think it is a bit much for just me.

They allow dogs??

They allow dogs??

As long as they don't steal the TV on their way out!

They allow dogs??

I think you can trust Rob

They allow dogs??

Yup...I've already got 3 TV's...blenders on the other hand...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

They allow dogs??

Yup...I've already got 3 TV's...blenders on the other hand...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Perhaps after the birth you may wish to consider swapping 2 TVs for a blender;

http://health.yahoo.com/news/reuters/us_children_tv.html

Well...I have one blender at the moment. But a blender on each floor sounds wonderful.

And I'm not letting my kid watch too much TV. I was allowed a half hour a day (when my parents weren't looking), and that's what she will get!

:evil:

Well...I have one blender at the moment. But a blender on each floor sounds wonderful.

Not to engage in any sterotypes, :wink: , but if I had a thai wife I'd be very weary to have a blender in the house, let alone one on each floor!!! :shock:

At least then, there is a chance for it to be reattached........

• 3 weeks later...

So the guy who was going to rent it got scared of Bangkok after this month... *****...... so its back up for rent.......

View from the balcony tonight...

bbbur.jpg

aaaeg.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2 Bed Condo for Rent in Wireless Road 19 floor 90sqm

UBC/Stainless Kitchen

Wireless Road, almost opposite the Nai Lert Park Hotel, 500meters from the British Embassy, 200 meters from the Swiss Embassy, in between Pleonchit BTS and the new Airport Rail link.... it also sits right on the klong if you fancy missing the traffic and catching a boat anywhere. It was renovated one year ago to a very high standard and has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a large kitchen lounge, with 2 Balconies with a really good view of the city from the 19th floor.

90sqm in total. Both Bedrooms have Solid Oak Floors, one bathroom has a deep wooden bathtub, and the other one has strong rain shower. The kitchen is big, German made solid stainless steel design with an Italian marble top island, SMEG cooker, built in hob and microwave, with a large 2 door Samsung fridge freezer. Huge Chalk wall in the kitchen. Its all less than one year old.

Designer Leather sofa, 32'' TV with FREE gold UBC package, phone line is already connected, and the electricity is direct from the government with no added charge, water is super cheap too. Maintenance fee included. Nice pool and Gym. Can come either furnished or unfurnished. 27,000 per month. (for rent by owner) No sneaky hidden costs, no silly rules, 2 months deposit, its a beautiful apartment in a well run building. Only one problem is the lack of car parking.