Single meaning?

If some gal said have BF ..and now he not be here

Why u guys like to ask this question ... It mean u r single now ?

Really i can't understand Farang guys...What they think about !~ :shock:

Mai kao jai jing jing ...

Single = not have BF <-> have BF but not marry <-> have BF but not be here

anyway my friends never ask this question ... It make me think Negative question

dont know wat it mean na kha ......... but im sure im not that single now :lol: just get married .... n now still on huny moon. Sorry that i have less time 4 u guys but i have more time 4 my husband :oops:

If ma husband s not here .... i ll never say im single coz im not . He s always with me even though he s in oversea .

LOVE U JOHN Muahhh :twisted:

ÃÂÒ¡¨ÃÃéÇ¡ :lol: ÃÃäÃæ¡ç¹éç¨èù :P ʧÊÑÂà¾×èù©Ñ¹¡ÓÅѧÃÔ¹àÅÔ¿ÃÂèÒ§áç :wink: ½Ò¡ËÇÑ´´Õ¹éç¨èù´éÇÂ¹à ·ÕèÃÑ¡ (K)(K)

1. only one

2. not married

3. intended to be used by only one person

So Are u single???? :wink: looking for someone ?????? :arrow: :P

Im not single >>>> Looking 4 JOHN :lol:

:wink: John John John .. :wink: jealous jung

John John John I LOVE HIM :oops:

à¨éÒ¨ÃÃÂÙè㹹áä´éÃÂèÒ§äà àÃ×èõÑÇà¨éÒÃÂÙèã¹ã¨¢Ã§¢éÒ

555 à¹èÒÊÃäÃèÃÕ

â¤Ãµà¹èÒÃèà ˹ùÃáÃÒà´Ô¹áÅéÇ :lol:

dont know wat it mean na kha ......... but im sure im not that single now :lol: just get married .... n now still on huny moon. Sorry that i have less time 4 u guys but i have more time 4 my husband :oops:

If ma husband s not here .... i ll never say im single coz im not . He s always with me even though he s in oversea .

LOVE U JOHN Muahhh :twisted:

ÃÂÒ¡¨ÃÃéÇ¡ :lol: ÃÃäÃæ¡ç¹éç¨èù :P ʧÊÑÂà¾×èù©Ñ¹¡ÓÅѧÃÔ¹àÅÔ¿ÃÂèÒ§áç :wink: ½Ò¡ËÇÑ´´Õ¹éç¨èù´éÇÂ¹à ·ÕèÃÑ¡ (K)(K)

555 ªÑÇÃìÃÂØèÅà äÃèãËé©Ñ¹¾Ù´¶Ö§ÊÒÃթѹ ¨ÃãËé©Ñ¹¾Ù´¶Ö§ËÃÒ·Õèä˹äÃè·ÃÒº ·ÓäÃÃà ¤¹à¤éÒÃÑ¡ÊÒÃÕ ¼Ô´´éÇÂàËÃà :D ÃÑ¡¹éç¨èùÊØ´¢ÑéÇËÑÇ㨠:oops:

áÅéÇ·ÓäÃäÃè¾Ù´¶Ö§©Ñ¹ºéÒ§ËÅèà §Ã¹áÅéÇ àªÃà !!! (à¤×çàÇéÂ)

This thread is a difficult one (especially if you dont read Thai!!)

To be honest I lie in my profile. I am actually divorced (for several years now), dont have a girlfriend and am not looking for one. I put single. (Which is somewhere between lying and not telling the whole truth).

Another problem is for the married girl or guy who wants to shag around. If he/she put 'married' then people will naturally assume he/she is not looking for someone else (a bit like if you put single people naturally seem to assume you are looking for some sort of relationship). Of course, if he or she put single his/her wife/husband might have a domestic.

It really isnt that difficult. People want to know whether someone already has a permanent relationship and secondly, whether they are looking for a shag. Unfortunately, even if the profiles gave you the options of answering these 2 questions, it is unlikely that everyone would answer them truthfully.

Still noone said friendship is supposed to be 'easy' so it probably doesnt do anynone any harm to at least get to know someone well enough to find out the truth.

Miss CW, i am not sure to understand the "question".

But originally, "single" is the exact opposite of "maried".

People who are not maried, are "single". This is the "administrative" meaning.

Nowadays, by extension, single you are right can mean "no partner".

So ImpossibleMe is right also : you can be "single" and have a partner in the same time.

Oh la la, it's getting very complicated. Mai ko chai !

:lol:

My question single

Thai man = Single yes you can have BF But we call "Fan" , then we can be friends .. maybe good friends not have anything more {sex}

Farang = Single if you BF not be here and want more then "Friends" {sex}..i'm right ? {for someone i not mean everyone}

It different farang & thai ...that is my point

:wink: How many u have ? :lol:

errr... CAN NOT COUNT jaaaa.... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

anyway P'Nicha jaaaa ... my post just now stucks between someone not

single I think .... RIGHT ????

Hmmm not sure na :wink: maybe right but for me

I'm single --> mee "FAN" leaw --> mai mee gig hehehe

anyway {thai single = not marry}

Single to me means.. no attachment to anyone more than friends, and family.

hmmmm so what category should i put myself in? i dont have a bf.. but im kinda obsessed (my friends would use the word "devoted" ) to one guy. Im not really looking for a relationship except with him...hmm...

ok lets say if you are

- physical single (ur attached to someone)

- physical and emotional single (sell single)

- single but not looking (just enjoy single life)

- single and looking (where is my soulmate? )

- indepedent single ( have many gigs)

I also agree the fact that if ur in a relationship, u should put in ur profile what kinda relationship it is. when u put ur status as single that means (to me) we can flirt or hit on you!

If some gal said have BF ..and now he not be here

Why u guys like to ask this question ... It mean u r single now ?

Really i can't understand Farang guys...What they think about !~ :shock:

anyway my friends never ask this question ... It make me think Negative question

It doesn't mean not single ..hehe..

chat in relation or phone in relation .. or TF in relation??

If he still there .. you're still single na kha :D

Be brave!!

agree with ya P tal.

agree with ya P tal.

ehehe .. my t'rak is not here. But I'm a girl who is really Jai Dee ..

Let him keep flirting .. and you!! ... plz do the same. There's no trust, you dont have to trust. Men is Men .. nothing can change his mind :roll:

my t'rak is not here but my fav is here :( i always trust him but i dont know he does trust me :shock:

my t'rak is not here but my fav is here :( i always trust him but i dont know he does trust me :shock:

My Trust test.

Assuming you are a girl....

(1) Ask yourself this. If you introduced a guy you really liked to your best friend. Would you trust your best friend not to sleep with him behind your back. How sure are you?

(2) Now think of your lover and ask yourself whether you are as sure he will not sleep with a girl behind your back.

Obviously guys can ask the same question about their best friend and lover.

Seems to me that most people nowadays seem to trust their best friends more than their lovers. Doesnt really bode too well for the institution of marriage.