Honda PCX & Suzuki Burgman 125/200

Karnie

I have always wanted to buy motorcycle but never come to final decision but from yesterday event it made me think again so I bought loads of motorcycle mags this evening and I found below 2 brands that I quite like it.

Honda%20PCX-i_Black%20with%20Brown.jpg&size=500&res=80

capture_-06-oct-09_00002.jpg

Actually, I like big bike, Vespa and Lambretta style but their price cost me a fortune and for big bike would probably not suit me because of my legs aren't that long and I am not get used to ride motorcycle with clutch.

From all mags I bought today, there are loads of cool modify colors & style for Honda PCX and they all look stunning and tempting! I still have not check how much it cost yet but I would like to have some advice from you guys which one is a better choice between above two.

PS : I prefer 125cc or higher.

Thanks a million. :D

I think if you're shocked at the price of the Honda ja you probably wouldn't want to know how much the Suzuki would cost.

The Honda there is big, but the Suzuki is bigger. Much bigger. Great up country but hard work in town traffic.

Of those two I'd choose the Honda, but I'd suggest you get out and around some shops and sit on a few things to find something you like.

I still like the Nouvo Elegance; it's a good size, got a bit more poke at 135cc and maintenance costs pennies. Price around 55000 I think.

I think if you're shocked at the price of the Honda ja you probably wouldn't want to know how much the Suzuki would cost.

The Honda there is big, but the Suzuki is bigger. Much bigger. Great up country but hard work in town traffic.

Of those two I'd choose the Honda, but I'd suggest you get out and around some shops and sit on a few things to find something you like.

I still like the Nouvo Elegance; it's a good size, got a bit more poke at 135cc and maintenance costs pennies. Price around 55000 I think.

Thanks so much kha for very useful advice. i saw the Honda one at the dam last Sunday and i quite like it. if the Suzuki is bigger and more expensive then i have no interested kha.

Ahhh.... I saw modified Nouvo Elegance on mags i bought too. i will check it out kha. I do like Khun Dave's bike as it is cute with great paint job, accessories and style really look alike the Vespa one but it's only 110cc.

The Fino is fine for driving around town.... but on Sunday it was hard work for the little kid...

It sat at full throttle at 110kmh for hours with two people on it, but it didn't like it much.

If you want cute AND fast, you can increase the power of the Fino... but to be honest in the four years I've had it, I didn't need a lot of power until Sunday!

I like the Honda Elegant too.

Motorbike manufacturers ( Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki ) are main of our customers ( we sell emission analyzer and maintain their system)

Choose one (or two) your most interest and if they were pruduced in TH, I can ask them for ..err..more info. (engine, emission exhaust gas etc.. hehe )

The Fino is fine for driving around town.... but on Sunday it was hard work for the little kid...

It sat at full throttle at 110kmh for hours with two people on it, but it didn't like it much.

If you want cute AND fast, you can increase the power of the Fino... but to be honest in the four years I've had it, I didn't need a lot of power until Sunday!

I like the Honda Elegant too.

I like the Fino too and the price is getting more expensive than its first debut. I saw loads of modified Fino which really awesome. But if I increase the power of the Fino from 110cc to be 125cc or 135cc... Will it effect engine or something else later on? sorry I dont know much about this kind of thing esp modified ones. Yes! the Honda Elegant is very cute and look cool!

Motorbike manufacturers ( Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki ) are main of our customers ( we sell emission analyzer and maintain their system)

Choose one (or two) your most interest and if they were pruduced in TH, I can ask them for ..err..more info. (engine, emission exhaust gas etc.. hehe )

that so nice of you, dear. :wink: áËÃ... ¹Ö¡ÇèÒ¨Ãä´éÃҤҾǡ¾éç :lol: ÚBTW, a friend of mine is working for AP Honda for over 10 years, she can get a good price if she buy Honda car but I am not sure whether will I get special price if I buy it under my own name si. I may ask her about it and we will see. :lol:

I think it is only you on earth that have helmet before have bike.

Nope, I gotta helmet too..and no bike yet.

that's one of the signs u have been in thailand too long !!! :wink:

another one is shouting at the taxi driver to speed up, not slow down, as the traffic light changes from amber to red !! :D

since you own a funky helmet so now you need a funky bike, as your helmet it not looking well riding with motorbike taxi, chai mai ? :lol:

I think it is only you on earth that have helmet before have bike.

:lol: that's a funny thought! i rarely using motorbike taxi nowadays coz not much chance to use and once i use it's only short distance and they dont have helmet for me. most importantly, i wont carry helmet everywhere i go no matter how funky look it is. :lol:

seriously, if i am going to bu a bike then i need to buy new helmet with more safety too... in case accident happens at least the helmet can keep my brain in place not spread all over the street. i don't want to add or be the person who make our beloved city get "dirty". :lol::lol:

Karn ja, I checked the price of a rear brake lever for the Mio and, surprisingly, it's exactly the same price as a brand new set of Pirelli Diablo Supercorsas for my Honda!

Go figure!

Mai khao jai kha. what Pirelli Diablo Supercorsas is? is it the name of a brand? Just tell me how much it cost kha so that i can return you money to change it kha. :D

Karn ja, I checked the price of a rear brake lever for the Mio and, surprisingly, it's exactly the same price as a brand new set of Pirelli Diablo Supercorsas for my Honda!

Go figure!

Mai khao jai kha. what Pirelli Diablo Supercorsas is? is it the name of a brand? Just tell me how much it cost kha so that i can return you money to change it kha. :D

Only 15,000!

Muahahaaaa...

Go figure!

Only 15,000!

Muahahaaaa...

WTF! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: no way! 15,000 can do a boob low quality job! you are j/k me! :twisted:

Go figure!

Only 15,000!

Muahahaaaa...

WTF! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: no way! 15,000 can do a boob low quality job! you are j/k me! :twisted:

Not falling for it eh ja?

Ok. Actually I think about 80 baht.

(Don't leave the country.)

i can be stupid sometimes kha but not ALL the time! :lol: i only leave this country if i fall for foreigner who lives abroad but i doubt that will ever happen! :lol::lol:

ok, only THB80.... with the beer, hot-dog and ezygo from 711 would be cover it all. 8) :lol: awwww..... i am sounds batch!

ok, only THB80.... with the beer, hot-dog and ezygo from 711 would be cover it all. 8) :lol: awwww..... i am sounds batch!

And a hundred more times throwing party at P’Ant tidied cozy place… Yehhhhhhhh ! :twisted:

and i heard that he is going on 27yo next Monday. we should invited ourselves to his place for BD party again! :twisted: :lol: