Honda PCX & Suzuki Burgman 125/200

Karnie

I think the Honda Elegant is a car ja, but the Yamaha Nouvo Elegance is a bike.

There's one here on mocyc used at 31,000 ja maybe more if you want to look.

really? but i google it and found this http://www.twowheelsblog.com/post/1167/eicma-2008-new-silver-wing-sw-t-400 which why i comment back to EB that it look cool! not nice, EB...not nice! :twisted:

BTW, thanks kha for your helping with the link. i will check it out. àÃÔèÃà«ç§ã¹ÃÒÃóìáÃÃ

Yes, too expensive for me. :lol:

The Mio cost me 25,000 baht ja, 3 years old 20,000km on the clock and as new condition. They put a new battery and tyres on it too.

There are loads around similar.

whoa! i thought you spent 50k on your Mio. indeed, it's really look new and very smooth riding which gave me more confident to speed up when i want it to. i have loads of stuff on my buying list but indeed i wanna buy motorbike. since it will be with me and i will have to use it then i need to find and get the one that i like the most and happy to have it... so i need time to looking for it.

have you heard about this website www.manheimthailand.com kha? i saw it on one of motorbike mags i bought yesterday. look interesting to me and not so far from where i live so i may go and check it out.... for experience, at least.

Yes, too expensive for me. :lol:

The Mio cost me 25,000 baht ja, 3 years old 20,000km on the clock and as new condition. They put a new battery and tyres on it too.

There are loads around similar.

whoa! i thought you spent 50k on your Mio. indeed, it's really look new and very smooth riding which gave me more confident to speed up when i want it to. i have loads of stuff on my buying list but indeed i wanna buy motorbike. since it will be with me and i will have to use it then i need to find and get the one that i like the most and happy to have it... so i need time to looking for it.

have you heard about this website www.manheimthailand.com kha? i saw it on one of motorbike mags i bought yesterday. look interesting to me and not so far from where i live so i may go and check it out.... for experience, at least.

I haven't seen that site ja i'll have a look.

Prices are all relative anyway ja. On the Mio I've already replaced tyres, gaskets, oil a few times, the spark plug, clutch and drive belt etc and I've probably not spent more than a couple of thousand baht or so; I've done about 12000km on it and it still looks and runs like new.

You don't want to mess around with Suzuki and Hondas, what you need is one of these

8629892_1.jpg

Lambretta GP200

O.K. the brakes are crap and the engine might seize and throw you down the road, but looking cool beats any road rash your face might suffer.

if only i was born with golden spoon in my mouth i will buy dozen of it in different color. :lol: