Good manners pleasse, where did they go.

Where did good manners go?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Where did good manners go?

• Well. I don't know.
    • Fuck off cunt.
    • Give me a beer you impolite cunt.
    • They went to Pattaya and got lost on the way back

I have been away from England for a while. I went back to Birmingham for a couple of days for a family thing recently and was shocked at people's behaviour. Spitting in the street has become quite popular as has NOT holding open doors for the people behind you. Staring into people eyes you don't know appears to have become a hobby, using the 'f' word in ing form seems to have taken on the meaning 'very' regardless of the place you are in and the more Middle Eastern looking places look like **** holes from Islamabad. I don't know if I am from a different England to those who rave about the place, maybe there are 2 Englands in the world. I am friom the one inside an area called The United Kingdom.

I would like to state most examples of the above were from people of non-English origin but I was told I am racist if I say that. Is this true????

To aid people in good manners, here is a list to educate:

General

1. Never take a beer to a job interview.

2. Always identify people in your yard before shooting at them.

3. It's considered poor taste to take a beer cooler to church.

4. If you have to vacuum the bed, it is time to change the sheets.

5. Even if you're certain that you are included in the will, it is still considered tacky to drive a U-Haul trailer to the funeral home.

Dining Out

1. If drinking directly from the bottle, always hold it with your fingers covering the label.

2. Avoid throwing bones and food scraps on the floor as the restaurant may not have dogs.

Entertaining In Your Home

1. A centerpiece for the table should never be anything prepared by a taxidermist.

2. Do not allow the dog to eat at the table no matter how good his manners are.

Personal Hygiene

1. While ears need to be cleaned regularly, this is a job that should be done in private using one's OWN truck keys

2. Proper use of toiletries can forestall bathing for several days. However, if you live alone, deodorant is a waste of good money.

3. Dirt and grease under the fingernails is a social no-no, as they tend to detract from a woman's jewelry and alter the taste of finger foods.

Dating (outside the family)

1. Always offer to bait your date's hook, especially on the first date.

2. Be aggressive. Let her know you're interested: 'I've been wanting to go out with you since I read that stuff on the bathroom wall two years ago.'

3. Establish with her parents what time she is expected back. Some will say 10:00 PM; others might say 'Monday.' If the latter is the answer, it is the man's responsibility to get her to school on time.

Weddings

1. Livestock, usually, is a poor choice for a wedding gift.

2. Kissing the bride for more than 5 seconds may get you shot.

3. For the groom, at least, rent a tux. A leisure suit with a cummerbund and a clean bowling shirt can create too sporty an appearance.

4. Though uncomfortable, say 'yes' to socks and shoes for this special occasion.

5. It is not appropriate to tell the groom how good his wife is in the sack.

Driving Etiquette

1. Dim your headlights for approaching vehicles, even if the gun is loaded, and the deer is in sight.

2. When approaching a four-way stop, the vehicle with the largest tires always has the right of way.

3. Never tow another car using panty hose and duct tape.

4. When sending your wife down the road with a gas can, it is impolite to ask her to bring back beer.

5. Never relieve yourself from a moving vehicle, especially when driving.

6. Do not lay rubber while traveling in a funeral procession.

Blow me.

Gimme some meds, I do really need it after had a quick glance on super duper long post. :twisted:

I laughed and thought some of it was funny. However, I stopped after reading for 20 seconds as I usually do.

ADD?

20 seconds? you are so patient! i dont even finished the 1st sentence.

i think you typo there at ADD coz it's so out, but UDD is so IN and is about to GET OUT already. yeahhhhhhhhhhh..... now i can go to HSBC then Paragon, Siam Square and CTW! Wooohoooooooooo

bad manners.. spend a month is China

I spent a year in China. their hospitality was almost unmatched. They are a bit like this lot here. not exactly known for manners so I can forgive such things. Spitting on plates and in the street and pushing past people instead of queuing is their normal, as I have found here, Sri Lanaka, Saudi and a few others. This is their normal so I can't really comment on that.

In Birmingham, England (not exactly known for it's manners) and particularly Handsworth, where I was born, still had people in queues for the bus, people held doors open for each other, please, thank you, excuse me, sorry and all the rest. I saw loads of little twats simply push past old people and get on first. I would have been slapped when I was a kid, but these days everyone seems scared the kids will shoot or stab them or play the race card "You are only stopping me from pushing in front of the old lady because I am a Muslim." In the pub I didn't see ONE PERSON wash his hands after a piss..... I know only 50% do anyway but for 100% not too is ******* gross.

I caught the bus (normal in England regardless of nationality unlike here) and two early 20's wankers were sprawled across the back seat upstairs. I asked them to move so I could sit down and they looked at me like I had just asked for unprotected anal sex!!!! It took a stand off (by which time I was too pissed off to back down) and after I heard 'white boy' and an attempt to imitate a gun.

I responded by farting REALLY LOUDLY and it ******* stank too. They left scowling and I scowled back. ******* R** H***S. To coin a Thai style response "IF they don't like it in England why don't they **** off home?"

Manners cost nothing in world where almost everything has a price.

England is a country where manners WERE something we were famous for.

I popped in McDonald's and there were tissues and half eaten food everywhere. I have always cleaned up after myself. It's polite. I would hate to see how these dirty bastards live in their own countries.... Hey wait, I did as they have transformed Birmingham into remixes of their own countries.

WOW. It's true, England has gone to the dogs. The things which England used to have going for it seem practically illegal.

I am encouraging my mum and dad to sell up and get the **** out before they are living in rivers of spit in between mosques.

And the new generation in more indigenous English people (chavs I believe is the en-vouge term) are getting just as bad........ And don't get me started on the street violence I read about and was constantly told about.

Good manners are easy and free and make life nicer.

**** England!

i think you typo there at ADD coz it's so out, but UDD is so IN and is about to GET OUT already. yeahhhhhhhhhhh..... now i can go to HSBC then Paragon, Siam Square and CTW! Wooohoooooooooo

ehhhhhh ..... maybe not !!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry: seriously.... not bcz of cant go all those places but bcz of why the **** they have to burn our city!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bad manners.. spend a month is China

I spent a year in China. their hospitality was almost unmatched. They are a bit like this lot here. not exactly known for manners so I can forgive such things. Spitting on plates and in the street and pushing past people instead of queuing is their normal, as I have found here, Sri Lanaka, Saudi and a few others. This is their normal so I can't really comment on that.

In Birmingham, England (not exactly known for it's manners) and particularly Handsworth, where I was born, still had people in queues for the bus, people held doors open for each other, please, thank you, excuse me, sorry and all the rest. I saw loads of little twats simply push past old people and get on first. I would have been slapped when I was a kid, but these days everyone seems scared the kids will shoot or stab them or play the race card "You are only stopping me from pushing in front of the old lady because I am a Muslim." In the pub I didn't see ONE PERSON wash his hands after a piss..... I know only 50% do anyway but for 100% not too is f*cking gross.

I caught the bus (normal in England regardless of nationality unlike here) and two early 20's wankers were sprawled across the back seat upstairs. I asked them to move so I could sit down and they looked at me like I had just asked for unprotected anal sex!!!! It took a stand off (by which time I was too pissed off to back down) and after I heard 'white boy' and an attempt to imitate a gun.

I responded by farting REALLY LOUDLY and it f*cking stank too. They left scowling and I scowled back. f*cking R** H***S. To coin a Thai style response "IF they don't like it in England why don't they f*ck off home?"

Manners cost nothing in world where almost everything has a price.

England is a country where manners WERE something we were famous for.

I popped in McDonald's and there were tissues and half eaten food everywhere. I have always cleaned up after myself. It's polite. I would hate to see how these dirty bastards live in their own countries.... Hey wait, I did as they have transformed Birmingham into remixes of their own countries.

WOW. It's true, England has gone to the dogs. The things which England used to have going for it seem practically illegal.

I am encouraging my mum and dad to sell up and get the f*ck out before they are living in rivers of spit in between mosques.

And the new generation in more indigenous English people (chavs I believe is the en-vouge term) are getting just as bad........ And don't get me started on the street violence I read about and was constantly told about.

Good manners are easy and free and make life nicer.

f*ck England!

I don't know if it helps you, but other corners of good old Europe face the same going-down! In the good old times, saying "Vienna already belongs to the Balkans" was a heavy insult - today it has become the truth!

I hear what you're saying. In certain parts of England if you take a look around, its hardly recognisable.

But its not their fault. Its ours, for allowing any mofo in.

Foreigner "I have no home or money"

Government "Weeeelcome! do you want 2 or 3bedroom place? and how much money do you want?"

Foreigner "A lot"

Government "Well get your wife over here and start popping out those kids, the more the merrier, oh...and tell your friends"

But look at it from their perspective, they get money for nothing. Sounds like a dream.lol

I hear what you're saying. In certain parts of England if you take a look around, its hardly recognisable.

Government "Weeeelcome! do you want 2 or 3bedroom place? and how much money do you want?"

Foreigner "A lot"

Government "Well get your wife over here and start popping out those kids, the more the merrier, oh...and tell your friends"

But look at it from their perspective, they get money for nothing. Sounds like a dream.lol

OK. Let's play a game here called 'integration'

You get 1 point for every question you get right.

When you came to Thailand did you:

Learn the importance of the wai?

Learn about not pointing with feet?

Learn about physical affection in public?

Learn about face?

Learn to be patient?

Learn to NOT slag off royals?

Try to learn how to speak in a polite way?

Try to learn what is acceptable and unacceptable in public?

Accept that Thailand has its own culture and not try to change it into where you are from?

Accept you are a farang and as such in accordance to popular culture you are NOT Thai and therefore shouldn't try to push your beliefs on other people.

Learn to NOT slag off Thailand.

Learn to NOT try to make racial issues out of everything. Can you imagine trying to pull everyone up on FARANG??????????? You wouldn't have time to take a ****.

How long do you require this list to become in order to see what has happened to our once beautiful, but never to be beautiful again, country?

Foreigner "A lot"

the states are no different...

Foreigner "A lot"

the states are no different...

+1

Foreigner "A lot"

Just remember; it was only around 13/1400 years ago that the 'English' were the immigrants here. Taking jobs, houses, land etc, imposing their heathen beliefs on a fairly literate and civilised land.

So stop moaning *******.

What goes around comes around.

:lol: