What kind of love have u got?

Drowsy_Piaw

R u actually asking for what type of lovers/bf/gf/soulmate r we looking for? or what kinda love we need from the one we love? im a bit confused hmmm :roll:

well lets say, im really attracted to the blonde curly hair with baby blue eyes. the hiphop kinda guyz.. i dont know. if hes being such a sweetheart then i would definately give all my hearts to him.

im looking for a real love that would never end. am i living a dream? nah true love really exists. u just have to walk around the corner, and u'll find it. dont look for it. it will come when u least realize its really there :wink:

R u actually asking for what type of lovers/bf/gf/soulmate r we looking for? or what kinda love we need from the one we love? im a bit confused hmmm :roll:

well lets say, im really attracted to the blonde curly hair with baby blue eyes. the hiphop kinda guyz.. i dont know. if hes being such a sweetheart then i would definately give all my hearts to him.

im looking for a real love that would never end. am i living a dream? nah true love really exists. u just have to walk around the corner, and u'll find it. dont look for it. it will come when u least realize its really there :wink:

good point na kah that u said true love really exists. u just have to walk around the corner, and u'll find it. dont look for it. it will come when u least realize its really there

well lets say, im really attracted to the blonde curly hair with baby blue eyes. the hiphop kinda guyz..

Hmm so that is what hip hop guys look like. Really?

im looking for a real love that would never end. am i living a dream? nah true love really exists.

True love exist, but since like lord buddha said, everything's impermanant in this world, and so like shoothing star we will dispear in the sky...

....And, maybe, in another life we'll hopefully meet again, and again...and again.

Now are we really sure that this true everlasting love actually exists? And if we are, are we sure that you are likely to find it (or it find you)? Given the failure rate of marriages and how many people live in unhappy marriages, it would seem something of a triumph of hope over experience.

More to the point, as described above it seems more a concept of hope and fantasy, reinforced by a dose of religous indoctrination.

My guess is, if everlasting romantic love doesnt exist, someone would invent it.

what kind of love hav u got, u should be home but ure not, i dont wanna believe that it's over now. I could be wront but im not. and u still think u re hot! i dont wanan believe that it's over nowwww

ooops im sinign, sorry ppl :D

yeah P Aom, i like this song and also the boy in her MV. he's so cute hehehe :lol:

Apearance: tall,dark hair,bit hariy, reasonably goodlooking

Personality:can make me laugh,tolerant,reasonabley faithful(well,u cant ask too much in one guy).....knows what he want and care bout what i want

.....oh yes...and most importantly must b a good kisser :wink:

Also applying for position :)~ :wink:

[.

Now are we really sure that this true everlasting love actually exists? And if we are, are we sure that you are likely to find it (or it find you)? Given the failure rate of marriages and how many people live in unhappy marriages, it would seem something of a triumph of hope over experience.

More to the point, as described above it seems more a concept of hope and fantasy, reinforced by a dose of religous indoctrination.

My guess is, if everlasting romantic love doesnt exist, someone would invent it.

Love will have to end, at one day or another, by the death of one or, a brake up....but to stay with one for the rest of our lives, its possible. Do not mix passion and love. Neither love with friendship. But at a moment in time, it is very possible that we find that one that, we separated, everything seem different, very possible that we find our ''soulmate'' even if i do not agree with the soul concept of the bible or the Q'ran. Maybe im just a dreamer but when i see my parents, i think its quite possible. Togheter for 23 years, married since young ages, they still standing.

I aint giving up ^^ :wink:

Oh i thought u were writing for me hehehehe

DTG, currently unattached, but my type.....I like 'em smart sexy confident

funny and active. I've never been with an asian gf, but color/ ethnicity is a little shallow for me. I look more for personality.

Just let me know if you need more details :wink: :wink:

well let me know ur personality hehehhe if u hav emore details to tell me about you :wink:

DTG, currently unattached, but my type.....I like 'em smart sexy confident

funny and active. I've never been with an asian gf, but color/ ethnicity is a little shallow for me. I look more for personality.

Just let me know if you need more details :wink: :wink:

well let me know ur personality hehehhe if u hav emore details to tell me about you :wink:

DTG, details details...what cha wanna know?? you want the real deal :)

or the standard internet answer :roll:

The short answer, life is short. I work too hard when I work and play hard when I play :wink:

What kind of love do I have?

My kind is UNIQUE : :D All you can handle LOL :P

:roll: I was once disbelieve in love and gave up looking for anything. Sometimes I thought I could never find anyone else better. I used to prefer to be alone.With love I would say that it's better not to have any expectation attaching to it. Love with all the heart and appreciate it as much as you can since you never know when it'll be all gone for good.

I once got to be with a guy who possesses all things that I hate in life. Oh I can tell you don't expect much or else you might get what u hate like I did b4.

Brrrrrr scarry@ :wink:

Though I can be a helpless romantic girl I never believe in soulmate kind of thing. I don't think God would seperate a couple apart and let them find each other. It's such a hard work and he might be too lazy to do it. If soulmates exist then every of my ex's could be my soulmate because when we were together i thought we were soulmates and we were passionately in love but we weren't we never were since the beginning. I believe in the art of understanding and compromising between two people. Many breakup cases I've seen resulted from the lack of those two thing and of LOVE too.

What Kind Of Love Have You Got? -->> An unpredictable one. One minute I could be a sweetheart, the other a *****.

So beware. You've been warned!!

Just my two baht

Noochy

Though I can be a helpless romantic girl I never believe in soulmate kind of thing. I don't think God would seperate a couple apart and let them find each other. It's such a hard work and he might be too lazy to do it. If soulmates exist then every of my ex's could be my soulmate because when we were together i thought we were soulmates and we were passionately in love but we weren't we never were since the beginning. I believe in the art of understanding and compromising between two people. Many breakup cases I've seen resulted from the lack of those two thing and of LOVE too.

What Kind Of Love Have You Got? -->> An unpredictable one. One minute I could be a sweetheart, the other a b*tch.

Just my two baht

Noochy

:shock: :shock: Noochy a Biaatch.....Naaaaa :wink:

What Kind Of Love Have You Got? -->> An unpredictable one. One minute I could be a sweetheart, the other a b*tch.

Just my two baht

Noochy

:shock: :shock: Noochy a Biaatch.....Naaaaa ---->> She's an angel :twisted: :twisted: :oops: :oops: :wink: