"Lost" At last..

SoBeIt

For want of a better word, I was totally lost by series 2.

Seemed like a good premise when it started though.

Maybe it's just me.

+1...I tried my best to watch season 3, and gave up after a few episodes. Lost started out great, then it seemed like it got taken over by someone who did way too much acid as a teenager.

Maybe it's just me.

+1...I tried my best to watch season 3, and gave up after a few episodes. Lost started out great, then it seemed like it got taken over by someone who did way too much acid as a teenager.

And not a patch on Survivor I would add.

I'll just go tally the votes.... Person voted out must leave the tribal area immediately...

WHAT!!!???? VOTE RUSSELL OFF YOU IDIOTS!!!

(Damn I'm a sad tw*t.)

Maybe it's just me.

And not a patch on Survivor I would add.

I'll just go tally the votes.... Person voted out must leave the tribal area immediately...

WHAT!!!???? VOTE RUSSELL OFF YOU IDIOTS!!!

(Damn I'm a sad tw*t.)

I must confess that the last two Survivors series have had me hooked. (too much free time and all). Some well produced 'reality drama' for the masses there!

I also loved LOST for the first 2-3 series. Came in a bit late but watched the first 2 series over a few weekends with other humanitarian workers in Darfur in late 05 - it was a nice bit of escapism and made more sense that what was going on in Darfur at the time.

LOST was refreshing and had many of us hooked. The intro of flashbacks was good. Where it all went a bit off the rails was when they introduced flash forwards and competing plots. Suddenly there were two many variables to follow and trying to put it together became too confusing.

I have held off from watching the 2nd half of the last series as I think it is going to be a head **** and disappoint. I am waiting until the period before the evacution of BKK as I consider that will be the most timely period in which to view the end of LOST.

I liked the ending, although it was painfully obvious that they weren't they going to give a definitive answer. I knew they would leave it open to interpretation. Although, the religious undertone pissed me off a bit.

What to watch now? Ive been watching Flashforward...Its pretty decent.

What to watch now? Ive been watching Flashforward...Its pretty decent.

Flashforward just got canned by ABC... Fringe is ok if you don't take it too seriously..

Oh really? I was quite suspicious when they had a 3-5month break. Oh well.lol. Ive heard a bit about fringe, may give that a dig.

And.. what's wrong with that?

I rather think that it's positive.. :)

I watched the first 5 seasons on Hulu in a 2 and a half day marathon. It left a bunch of things dangling to hold your interest and I think they just decided to stop and came up with a safe ending. Notice all the romances seemed to be ok in the end. Everyone was happy in one of their realities anyway. It was ok to watch but I won't miss it. Its done......

I watched the first 5 seasons on Hulu in a 2 and a half day marathon. It left a bunch of things dangling to hold your interest and I think they just decided to stop and came up with a safe ending. Notice all the romances seemed to be ok in the end. Everyone was happy in one of their realities anyway. It was ok to watch but I won't miss it. Its done......

Hulu??? Is that a hoop?