101, not good but hardly deal busters about living in bkk

drlovelife8

Question

Let's keep it a little light hearted and not be a 'have a go thread'.

Taxi drivers saying 'Hey! Where you go?"

Don't know why but it gets to me.

Non of your ******* business where I am going actually!

Still being seen by most who don't know me as just another holiday boy despite clothing thats would imply otherwise

"So are you here on holiday?"

"Yes of course I am, I always where a suit and tie when I take a vacation in a tropical country!!!

Not deal busters, but feel like a pinched nerve sometimes.

"Yes of course I am, I always where a suit and tie when I take a vacation in a tropical country!!!

that must be a pain in the a*s ... especially when it's obvious u r an english teacher !!! :D:D

Pity that I am not currently an English teacher or you would have hit mild amusement with that troll jape, but I DO like people who do that job, I think it must be hard to do. If I were teaching English for cash I certainly wouldn't give a **** what out of shape, drinkers thought of my wrong form use.

Are you American? I assume so as you use 'ass' instead of 'arse'. Even though it's obvious you are not American.

The reason you use 'ass' and not arse is because you use an American English spell checker on your PC as your spelling, like mine is riddled with holes.

That must be a pain in the arse!

I also enjoy people who correct others whilst making errors.

Don't forget your capitals matey.

TOOL!

that must be a pain in the a*s ... especially when it's obvious u r an english teacher !!! :D:D

Pity that I am not currently an English teacher or you would have hit mild amusement with that troll jape, but I DO like people who do that job, I think it must be hard to do. If I were teaching English for cash I certainly wouldn't give a f*ck what out of shape, drinkers thought of my wrong form use.

Are you American? I assume so as you use 'a*s' instead of 'arse'. Even though it's obvious you are not American.

The reason you use 'a*s' and not arse is because you use an American English spell checker on your PC as your spelling, like mine is riddled with holes.

TOOL!

FFS .... have u left ur sense of humour at home today !!! i KNOW u r not an english teacher !!! i was making fun of the stereotype of an english teacher being poorly dressed and not being able to spell ... i was NOT correcting U !! :roll: :roll:

Pity that I am not currently an English teacher or you would have hit mild amusement with that troll jape, but I DO like people who do that job, I think it must be hard to do. If I were teaching English for cash I certainly wouldn't give a f*ck what out of shape, drinkers thought of my wrong form use.

Are you American? I assume so as you use 'a*s' instead of 'arse'. Even though it's obvious you are not American.

The reason you use 'a*s' and not arse is because you use an American English spell checker on your PC as your spelling, like mine is riddled with holes.

TOOL!

FFS .... have u left ur sense of humour at home today !!! i KNOW u r not an english teacher !!! i was making fun of the stereotype of an english teacher being poorly dressed and not being able to spell ... i was NOT correcting U !! :roll: :roll:

I was more shocked when he asked if you were an American :shock:

TOOL!

I think that's only because i implied he was an english teacher !!! :D:D

TOOL!

Not a bad come bcak spin after tooloing yourself. I wasn't offended but as a fellow troll likeyou I had to engage. Isn't that why were are here...... And to score booty on the onlive now page :wink:

TOOL!

Not a bad come back spin after tooling yourself. I wasn't offended but as a fellow troll like you I had to engage. Isn't that why were are here...... And to score booty on the on line now page :wink:

Sometimes I troll and tool myself.

Sexually aggressive homos in the Gym changing rooms.

What's the problem? That you like your homos less sexually aggressive?

Or you want your sexually aggressive homos in a more private place?

In public areas I like my homos to be demure and lady-like (a bit like Graham Norton [spelling]). I want to be admired in the knowledge they will whip one off the wrists later. I don't want to be treated like a piece of meat. It makes me have nightmares of how it must be for an innocent uni girl in her mini skirt (possible oxy-moron, sorry in advance) walking through Suk road to get to her 'internet friend's house'.

Disgusting.

In private they can be as aggressive as they like and I can practically guarantee the result is partially what they want...... On the floor, seeing stars wondering what the **** hit them :) But they are puzzled why it's the nose bleeding instead of the arse. I guess my nasal sex fetish is getting out of hand :)

Sheesh - you're a bit touchy about this stuff, huh?

I hardly notice them... I wonder why you're triggering their 'gaydar' so much.

I swear (*****) that I have no probs with gays in general. It must be my denial regarding how I really want to beg to have the Chad national Rugby squad rip my cervix, cuz all guys who say 'I don't dig benders actions, but the people are individuals like everyone else' want..... Chai mai?

Any way sexy maaaan. It is simply one of the things which gets me a little. Not deal busters and as I said at the start, keep it light, but on my list of 'oh no, not again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' things.

Where's yours?

Or are you another of those 'Jolly Hockey Sticks' types who even loves how the dogs **** next to your food table in the street?

While we are on the subject............ Fancy a ****?

The one thing I noted about gays at the gym is how often they are talking on, rather than using the machine I want to use. Or making it difficult to pass their little chat circle in the locker... One is yet to say a word to me though. I feel so left out. Maybe I don't have enough testosterone. :)

The one thing I noted about gays at the gym is how often they are talking on, rather than using the machine I want to use. Or making it difficult to pass their little chat circle in the locker... One is yet to say a word to me though. I feel so left out. Maybe I don't have enough testosterone. :)

Perhaps you aren't whipping your cock out enough :)

It is simply one of the things which gets me a little. Not deal busters and as I said at the start, keep it light, but on my list of 'oh no, not again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' things.

Where's yours?

Or are you another of those 'Jolly Hockey Sticks' types who even loves how the dogs sh*t next to your food table in the street?

Here's mine...

http://www.thailandfriends.com/index.php?name=DB_phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=13087&highlight=little+things+annoy&sid=83f4ada6e450573eca41c4fab92e4ed7&&sid=83f4ada6e450573eca41c4fab92e4ed7

It is simply one of the things which gets me a little. Not deal busters and as I said at the start, keep it light, but on my list of 'oh no, not again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' things.

Where's yours?

Or are you another of those 'Jolly Hockey Sticks' types who even loves how the dogs sh*t next to your food table in the street?

Here's mine...

http://www.thailandfriends.com/index.php?name=DB_phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=13087&highlight=little+things+annoy&sid=83f4ada6e450573eca41c4fab92e4ed7&&sid=83f4ada6e450573eca41c4fab92e4ed7

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

You got served LOL

Motorcyclist! (or is it motorscooterist :evil: ). We've all seen them (some of us may be them). Those that act like no rules apply to them, using the I'm a pedestrian too mentality, driving on the walkways. Or the "that big f*cking truck will stop for me" approach to life. You've seen them, driving the wrong way on the road and then giving the "what the f*ck are you doing" look to the driver of the car that almost hit them.

Where's yours?

Here's mine...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

You got served LOL

What does that mean??? Does it mean beaten in some way? Or that EB presented me with dinner?

Neither happened. Teach me cat man