Help! Lets trade movies/series

Sounds like i would be a taker more than a giver... should i just bring more beer and an empty drive?

*anyone* who brings beer is always welcome. if you want you can drop by my apartment any time (anytime you've got beer, that is...)

I missed this reply, sorry mate.. Where are you now then? I thought you abandoned the Ladprao area last year. I'm in Suthisan, a dog's fart away from the MRT

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I might attach Karnie, I dotn have movie dvds to trade, How many dvd that I must have then I can pick from your collection ? :D

Ps. I like European movies !

How about Russian movie? The Interceptor, it's quite cool na...

If you have it in hands, take it with you..., and 'Precious' too !

And I might attach Karnie, I dotn have movie dvds to trade, How many dvd that I must have then I can pick from your collection ? :D

When and where laah?

When and where laah?

Aow.. this Sat ngai at P' Bird's event :roll:

I also prefer the 6pm...

So saturday 6pm it is then?

No need to give movies.... i have around 1000 already, but you can take all yo want...

Ja... So I will bring some DVDs for p'bigKus, too... chai mai?

Love to go for movie discussion too. But since the host is a smoker, I think I'll pass. I don't want to coz Bird to stop smoking for me, eheheheh

I also prefer the 6pm...

No need to give movies.... i have around 1000 already, but you can take all yo want...

Up to u, but 6 pm is not fine with me :-( . How about Zeus, Karnie (and Si6) my neighbors ? What time they gonna be there ?

I also prefer the 6pm...

Up to u, but 6 pm is not fine with me :-( . How about Zeus, Karnie (and Si6) my neighbors ? What time they gonna be there ?

6 pm is not fine for me too. How about half way ? 15.00 for you and me ?????

I also prefer the 6pm...

6 pm is not fine for me too. How about half way ? 15.00 for you and me ?????

15.00 is perfect, but just you and me nobody else ? What we gonna do, by the way ? :lol:

What are we gonna do? Look at the event title.....

This is not a dating event...

It's movie trading and sharing... and discussing HTPC setups...

:evil: But NoiBKK said 'just you and me' so I asked her where are somebody else (including bert thongchai )?

I'm reluctant now. I'd like to go to Travel Fair at Queen Sirikit National Convention Center. Sunday Sept 5 will be the last day and I'm not free. The only free day for me is Saturday.

Bird, Could I have the rain check?

BTW, I'm not a guy, I'm a female.

I also prefer the 6pm...

unfortunately, turns out Zeus has a friend leaving town this weekend and has to take him to dinner. :(

however zeus will be *very* enthusiastic for the next one, and will bring even more movies... so let's make sure there is a next one...

I also prefer the 6pm...

unfortunately, turns out Zeus has a friend leaving town this weekend and has to take him to dinner. :(

however zeus will be *very* enthusiastic for the next one, and will bring even more movies... so let's make sure there is a next one...

:(Actually, we are not many altogether Zeus can take us to dinner with a friend and discuss movies with bird(thongchai). So Zeus can get 4 -5 birds in one shot ::D

• 1 month later...