How old?

I think in your twenties, health and fitness is great. I could eat any old crap and never gain weight at all. I was also almost never sick.

In my 30's it was harder to stay fit, but I grew in maturity and wisdom. I learnt what was important and stopped being worried about little things. I also became calmer and less volatile.

Now in my 40's, what is better? Not much really. Sex is still good, but I'm not driven to seek it out. My memory isn't as sharp as it was. Staying in shape is more difficult. The 25-32 year old girls that really physically appeal to me are mostly attracted to men a little older than themselves.

What's improved now is I have more money. I earn well and have some financial security. I've also been to plenty of places and done lots of things - so I have experience. Fortunately, I'm still quite intelligent and funny... I hate to think what will happen if those go!

Given the choice, I think I'd choose to be mid thirties indefinitely.

I learnt alot from the others mistaken that i keep telling myself one day I may/might face it and i must prepare myself to handle it by chosing my best solution.

one more thing that benefit me is i'm not angry or hold my grudge toward ppl who said negative over me, on contrary, i think it proving how strong i am. its not bad if ppl say bad thing, cause it doesn't hurt me, its mean i'm no ego and willing to hear what ppl think about me.

I learnt to understand ppl and their motive on what they've done by thinking what if i were in such situation they're facing :D:P

I learnt alot from the others mistaken that i keep telling myself one day I may/might face it and i must prepare myself to handle it by chosing my best solution.

one more thing that benefit me is i'm not angry or hold my grudge toward ppl who said negative over me, on contrary, i think it proving how strong i am. its not bad if ppl say bad thing, cause it doesn't hurt me, its mean i'm no ego and willing to hear what ppl think about me.

I learnt to understand ppl and their motive on what they've done by thinking what if i were in such situation they're facing :D:P

oh the more i learnt the more i'm feeling old... :cry: :cry: :lol::lol::lol:

41?!!!! :( ... I think I need a couple years to go, but when I reach that age I probably got myself a husband… :oops: :oops: :D:D

Woo…Haaa… Wooo….Haaa… (Dr. Evil laugh) :lol: :shock: :shock:

I don't think EB was talking to you...he is 41 himself.

You still have 23 more years to go before you're 41 jaaaaaaaaa...

Now in my 40's, what is better? Not much really. Sex is still good, but I'm not driven to seek it out. My memory isn't as sharp as it was. Staying in shape is more difficult. The 25-32 year old girls that really physically appeal to me are mostly attracted to men a little older than themselves.

What's improved now is I have more money. I earn well and have some financial security. I've also been to plenty of places and done lots of things - so I have experience. Fortunately, I'm still quite intelligent and funny... I hate to think what will happen if those go!

i think (hope/believe) that plenty of girls in their late 20's to early/mid thirties r still attracted to funny, intelligent, financially secure guys in their 40's ..... although then again i may be one of those delusional sex pats that everyone talks about !!!!

Given the choice, I think I'd choose to be mid thirties indefinitely.

hard to argue with that .... but we ain't given the choice ..... having said that i'm probably as happy and content now as at other time of my life. only draw back is none of us are getting any younger !!!

On the other hand, I'd rather be a 41 year old man in Thailand than in any other country.

Surely you do.

And I'd rather be a 41 year old man than a 41 year old woman.

What's wrong of being a 41 years old woman? Beside of everything going down hill from there! I think being 40 something years old woman (or man) is kind of cool. As the old saying goes "life starts at 40", when you are 40 you pretty much get what you deserve. For exp. If you've been ******* up your economy since you're late 20 to 30, you're pretty much gonna **** it up the whole life. If you don't success in anything at your 40, you're likely not success at all. So, those youngsters, live your life, enjoy it and make the hell best out of it.

What's wrong of being a 41 years old woman? Beside of everything going down hill from there! I think being 40 something years old woman (or man) is kind of cool. As the old saying goes "life starts at 40", when you are 40 you pretty much get what you deserve. For exp. If you've been f*cking up your economy since you're late 20 to 30, you're pretty much gonna f*ck it up the whole life. If you don't success in anything at your 40, you're likely not success at all. So, those youngsters, live your life, enjoy it and make the hell best out of it.

I think we both know what's wrong with being a 40 year old woman.

Grey hair on a man can be distinguished. Lines are experience. Scars are character. And a 40 year old man acting like a 25 year old can get away with it (in Thailand).

Sadly for women, none of this is true...

As the saying goes, "Men age like wine.... Women age like fish."

As the saying goes, "Men age like wine.... Women age like fish."

Good one, hurt but true :lol: Unless you like fish, that will be a different story. But just to be fair, maybe in TH 40 years old women haven't got many opportunities. Thai women tend to think that when they are 25, they are old. Many over 40 years old women in DK are still dating, going to clubs and all that. They don't let gray hair and shagging bobbies get in their ways. It's all about attitude, I suppose.

I think we both know what's wrong with being a 40 year old woman.

Grey hair on a man can be distinguished. Lines are experience. Scars are character. And a 40 year old man acting like a 25 year old can get away with it (in Thailand).

Sadly for women, none of this is true...

How far can those acting-like-25-years old can get away? Not that far if you don't have some handsome bank account.

I think it depends on what do you want out of your life, if flirting and catching those young ones is your life style then as a 40 year old man you have got more opportunities. But if your life style is about how you live your life and what you have taken and have given from/to others, both men and women can be equally growing old gracefully.

On the other hand, I'd rather be a 41 year old man in Thailand than in any other country.

Surely you do.

For exp. If you've been f*cking up your economy since you're late 20 to 30, you're pretty much gonna f*ck it up the whole life.

Really? I don't agree here... I had a "f*cked up economy" around 20-27, but now it's damn good and getting better every year. You don't think that some people learn from their mistakes?

I'm very sure that my economy won't ever be f*cked up again.

Surely you do.

For exp. If you've been f*cking up your economy since you're late 20 to 30, you're pretty much gonna f*ck it up the whole life.

Really? I don't agree here... I had a "f*cked up economy" around 20-27, but now it's damn good and getting better every year. You don't think that some people learn from their mistakes?

I'm very sure that my economy won't ever be f*cked up again.

I was talking from what I've seen and from people I know, sorry I didn't mention it clear enough. Good that you get back on track and get smarter. Keep up good work then. :D

41?!!!! :( ... I think I need a couple years to go, but when I reach that age I probably got myself a husband… :oops: :oops: :D:D

Woo…Haaa… Wooo….Haaa… (Dr. Evil laugh) :lol: :shock: :shock:

I don't think EB was talking to you...he is 41 himself.

You still have 23 more years to go before you're 41 jaaaaaaaaa...

I know he doesn't talking about me but when i saw high number of age its creep me alot..hehe :P:P :oops: :oops: (sorry ka)

And thanks for telling me that i have to wait 23 more years to be 41... I wishing too...and take that as a compliment... :lol::lol: :oops: :oops: